Detailed Product Description
Ceramic materials are highly suitable for electrical insulation. This field covers a wide range of applications, from fuses, hou
Ceramic materials are highly suitable for electrical insulation. This field covers a wide range of applications, from fuses, household appliances to heating elements. No other material group combines the properties of a high degree of heat resistance and electrical insulation as well as ceramics.
Electrical heating (electrical heating technology)
*Heating element supports
- Q:What component/s were damaged if a power supply unit switch to 110 and run it on 220 V?
- The most likely failure point would be the main rectifier diodes, to fail short which should have popped an internal fuse. If the supply was not fused, then the diodes would eventually smoke and fail open saving what might be left of the supply. Also, with no fuse, the shorted diodes would have put AC directly on the main reservoir capacitor and they would be smoked as well. I am assuming it did not remain plugged in this way for more than a few seconds. Continued operation whould have overloaded the regulator circuit eventually smoking it as well. The computers battery would act as a buffer to this catastrophy, so it should have saved the computer chassis itself from damage. Getting a replacement supply will be much smarter than trying to diagnose and repair one that has smoked. Most modern supplies do not have a voltage switch, they are universal in 100-240 volts 50/60 cycle without adjustment.
- Q:Peugeot 306: What electrical component is failing?
- get new terminals fitted .and as suggested charge battery ,car will start ok with that done .rem to tighten battery terminals well .you said you wiggle them and lights come on . that suggests not tight enough ok .all the best .
- Q:I have a 1986 Toyota pickup and headlights and blower motor do not work. What troubleshooting can I do?
- Hi ricky messing with a toyota is not a good idea due the complex nature of it's electronic systems so you really might need a specialist here who knows how it will cost you dearly.
- Q:please explain the components in the circuit.?
- The item on the left is a fuse rated at 200mA. The 47k items are 47 k ohm (47000 ohm) resistors. I have no idea what the circuit does, but at the 4 pin connector on the right, provides voltages of, from the bottom pin up, 0, 2.5 volts, 2.5 volts, and 5 volts. .
- Q:what components do i need to hook up an amp and 2 subs to a 07 civic ex stock stereo?
- a car stereo place would be best
- Q:where can i find a diagram of the electrical wires on a 1997 jeep grand cherokee laredo?
- The MAXI fuse and relay box is under the hood, near the passenger's side hinge, by and above the heater-A/C box. As for the wiring diagram, most manuals have it as well as a component locator. If you don't want to spring for the $20.00 to purchase one, go to the library and use what they have. If it is the on-line feature you really want, go here-----eautorepair.net/ …and for a modest subscription, you Can have access to all of the published professional material for your little SUV.
- Q:I have a 97 ford explorer. Niether the AC or fan are working at all. Will coolant work?
- Fan motor could be effected by a fruse/relay. If you have this working but still no cold air then you need to recharge your system.
- Q:2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Radio problem.?
- The radio has a second fuse for memory, although it is used by other components so you would notice that worth a second look though! Check all the fuses with a lest light or a volt meter, if they're all are ok then its likely your radio, they are rather problematic
- Q:why did i lose my dash lights on my ford escape?
- check the fuses one may have blown. if so change it and see if it blows again. if this happens, take the instrument cluster back out and check for a pinched or naked wire
- Q:Fuse box(es) on a 1986 Pontiac Firebird (2.8L V6)?
- Yes, there is another box for relays circuit breakers, somewhere under the hood. USUALLY on the drivers side wheel well. The only electrical power the a/c uses is for the clutch, you can test it by using a jumper wire to briefly touch the clutch wire directly to the battery, engine OFF. If the clutch is working, you'll hear it CLICK. The ignition cylinder sounds like it's worn out, they are replaceable, also. On the radiator fans, you could wire them to a circuit so they are ON when the engine is On, not mess with the toggle switch.
Our company mainly produces 75% , 95% , 99% alumina, titanium, zirconium, steatite, magnesia, cordierite products which are widely used in metal welding, electronic conductor, mechanics, assembling, insulation, chemicals, instrument, textile, nuclear industry, aerial, as well as hairdressing field.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range