3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- sand through sandlng through due to excessive sanding the table, local wear exposed layer or the next layer of veneer
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- Several kinds of said in the "veneer", "slices", "veneer" are reflected in the "plaque" the basic characteristics. But can not be cedar plywood, ash willow plywood and other abbreviations, because these referred to as refers to the plywood panel, the floor by the cedar or Ash made.
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- So the plywood is usually three, five, seven odd level layer. The name of each layer of the plywood is: the surface of the board is called the table, the inner plate is called the core board;
- Q:One of the commonly used materials for furniture is a wood-based panel
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- and the back of the stripes) from the beautiful and do not look good
- Q:Wood board, plywood, MDF What is the difference
- Blockboard is the core board made of wood board stitching, the two surfaces for the sticky wood veneer solid plate. Veneer, also known as the table, below the board by the board of a board said plate.
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- Artificial veneer is the use of relatively low prices of logs cut into veneer, made by a certain process pressure made of wood, and then cut into a beautiful pattern decorated veneer.
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- if you want to make outdoor use of wood products, you can use E1 grade (or even E0 level) phenolic glue.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plywood?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
- Q:Now the market prospects for plywood
- regulate export order. With the expansion of China's infrastructure construction and the strengthening of the development of the Midwest, plywood market has great potential.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range