3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- Separation delamination The separation of two adjacent veneers due to lack of glue or poor glue.
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- As the product surface of the decorative veneer is made of high quality wood by slicing or peeling processing method, so the plywood has a better decorative performance
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- The outermost front panel is called a panel, the back is called a backplane, and the inner board is called a core plate
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- As these high quality woods become increasingly scarce and expensive, people begin to make furniture with easier access to wood, and those good wood is already very rare
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- Melamine gel: moisture-proof, and has a certain resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, but can not often be water immersion
- Q:Plywood is a common material for furniture?
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- has also been greatly improved in the international market more and more competitive. China is not only a large veneer export, or the world's largest plywood producer.
- Q:Further processing of the plywood
- plywood treated plywood plywood used in the manufacturing process or after manufacturing to deal with the physical properties of coupons.
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- and the dashboard and the inner panel are arranged symmetrically on both sides of the center layer or the core.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range