3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- Wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material to be pressed into a density of 0.50 ~ 0.88g / cm3 plate
- Q:For the plywood environmental advice?
- According to the environmental protection level, the glue used for plywood can be divided into E0 grade, E1 glue, E2 glue (and even E2 level are not reach the unqualified glue)
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- Blockboard core board should be the same species or similar properties of the tree species, water content of 6 to 12%. Core width is not greater than three times the thickness, do not allow a larger crack, holes and so on
- Q:Now the market prospects for plywood
- total accumulated profit 3,198,494,000 Yuan, compared with the same period in 2005 increased by 60.41%.
- Q:The Decorative veneer veneer plywood grade classification
- for example,such as some manufacturers logo level "AAA", which is corporate behavior.
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- Class I (NQF) - weather resistant, resistant to boiling plywood Class II (Ns) - Water resistant plywood.
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- Ⅲ, Ⅳ plywood moisture content of not more than 15%). ③ quality. Finished products should have rectangular straight edges and obvious edges and corners;
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- Plywood is the direction of the logs along the ring to cut into large sheets of single board, after drying, after coating by the adjacent veneer layer grain direction perpendicular to the principle of the billet, glued from the plate.
- Q:What is the density of plywood?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material,
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range