3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:What are the defects in plywood material?
- Fissure check The short separation of the panel fiber usually does not start from the side of the board, not all extending through the thickness of the veneer.
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- has also been greatly improved in the international market more and more competitive. China is not only a large veneer export, or the world's largest plywood producer.
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- The diagnosis of chronic benzene poisoning is based on a long period of close contact with benzene occupational history, clinical manifestations are mainly hematopoietic inhibition
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- Urea-formaldehyde glue: moisture-proof glue / for interior decoration, furniture, can not be used for outdoor.
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- Decorative veneer veneer plywood is made of natural wood decorative veneer affixed to the plywood made of wood-based panels.
- Q:triple? Nail gun Self-tapping screws? Cork Or other?
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the fiber direction and the table are parallel to the long core plate or the middle plate. When forming a slab, the panel and the backplate must face outward.
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- Several kinds of said in the "veneer", "slices", "veneer" are reflected in the "plaque" the basic characteristics. But can not be cedar plywood, ash willow plywood and other abbreviations, because these referred to as refers to the plywood panel, the floor by the cedar or Ash made.
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range