3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- From January to December 2006, China's plywood manufacturing industry achieved a total industrial output value of RMB 75,819,437,000, an increase of 39.83% over the same period in 2005
- Q:According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue
- High-quality urea-formaldehyde glue / melamine glue / phenolic glue can reach E0 level, E1 level, that can be used directly for indoor
- Q:What is medium density fiberboard
- Plywood can be structured, gluing performance, surface processing, treatment methods, shape, use to classify, commonly used is an ordinary plywood
- Q:What is the amount of construction works used for this plywood?
- The second type of plywood is water resistant plywood, can be immersed in cold water and short time hot water immersion;
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like materia
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- Another problem is the growing number of furniture produced by the panel, although these furniture, "cypress" and other grain appearance,
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- The multilayer board is usually arranged symmetrically on both sides of the center or core.
- Q:Material for the plywood defects which
- Primary rot incipient decay The erosion of the fungus by the growth of the fungus causes a slight change in its chemical composition (usually before drying), showing slight changes in the hardness and discoloration, resulting in changes in the nature of the wood.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- Wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material to be pressed into a density of 0.50 ~ 0.88g / cm3 plate
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range