3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue
- According to the environmental protection level, the glue used for plywood can be divided into E0 grade, E1 glue, E2 glue (and even E2 level are not reach the unqualified glue)
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- may be damp the hidden parts and high demand for waterproof occasions should consider the use of Class I or II plywood, outdoor use of plywood should be used Ⅰ class plywood.
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- International Organization for Standardization of ordinary plywood production, from the structure, finished product moisture content, quality 3 to make the provisions:
- Q:The Decorative veneer veneer plywood grade classification
- To remind manufacturers and other forms of consumer do not meet the requirements of China's decorative veneer veneer plywood standards
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue:
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Thickness from 4mm below the thin plywood. 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm thick plywood for common specifications
- Q:What is the general use of plywood in decoration works?
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other.
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- It can be installed directly. It can be made of concrete frame structure and formwork.
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range