3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- As the product surface of the decorative veneer is made of high quality wood by slicing or peeling processing method, so the plywood has a better decorative performance
- Q:How to use building plywood?
- Four types of plywood for the tide resistant plywood, used in the indoor normal, general purpose plywood with beech, linden wood, ash, birch, elm, poplar and so on.
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials.
- Q:Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood.
- Solid wood furniture with pure solid wood furniture and imitation wood furniture.
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- Natural wood veneer is made of precious natural wood, veneer or cut by the processing of veneer veneer
- Q:Defects are divided into four grades
- Appearance grade: ordinary plywood according to the processing of plywood can be seen on the material defects
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- Solid wood refers to pure solid wood, that is, all materials are not re-processed natural materials, do not use any furniture made of wood furniture.
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- Thickness specifications for the 6,9,12,15,18 and so on. The main performance indicators for the water content of 4 to 13%, the expansion of water thickness ≤ 12%, as well as tensile strength, bending strength, grip nail force.
- Q:The Preparation of plywood ingredients
- core core core sandwich panel or composite plywood center layer. Usually its thickness is greater than the other layers.
- Q:Classification of plywood for construction
- if you want the wood products have a stronger waterproof and moisture-proof performance, you can use E1 (or even E0) melamine glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range