3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Plywood is a common material for furniture?
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences.
- Q:What is medium density fiberboard
- Plywood commonly known as three plywood, five plywood, nine PCT board, twelve PCT board and so on
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- and take a vertical put a then put the plastic in the horizontal put a then In the vertical put a piece into a plywood
- Q:Class I resistant weather plywood Class II water resistant plywood
- Medium density fiberboard: density fiberboard is a kind of man-made sheet, it is the plant fiber as raw material, the chipping, fiber separation
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- in addition, also need to consider its ground load capacity and use In the geothermal thermal conductivity; and the general splint or plywood in this consideration is not much.
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- sand through sandlng through due to excessive sanding the table, local wear exposed layer or the next layer of veneer
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- according to water resistance can be divided into class I decorative veneer veneer plywood, Veneer plywood and class III decorative veneer veneer plywood
- Q:Does plywood contain formaldehyde?
- If there is formaldehyde or cyanide and other toxic substances in the glue used in the system board, then the plate is toxic, and you can use these plates to make furniture. These furniture are poisonous.
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- Commonly used plywood, plywood and other multi-layer board. Multilayer boards can improve wood utilization and are a major way to save wood
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range