3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- In the production of plywood, derived from a lot of color varieties, one of the most important one is in the original plywood board surface affixed with a thin layer of decorative veneer, known as decorative veneer veneer plywood, the market referred to as decoration Board or trim panel.
- Q:What is the type of plywood editing?
- decorative plywood (for construction, furniture, vehicles and ship decoration materials), the general use of plywood (for packaging, bedding and other uses)
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- the difference between selection: multi-layer solid wood flooring due to take into account the different species of "alternative heterosexual", so that the production process can fully balance the "internal stress"
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- clinical manifestations of disturbance of consciousness, and exclude other diseases caused by changes in central nervous system function before the diagnosis of acute benzene poisoning; according to the degree of disturbance of consciousness, Severe secondary.
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- Plywood boards can be full, and also allow splicing. The veneers of symmetrical layers on both sides of the center layer shall be of the same thickness,
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue:
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- . At that time, high-quality furniture, timber supply is sufficient, those who are not beautiful or poor durability of wood used only for non-exposed parts of furniture.
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- A group of boards are usually made of mutually adjacent panels in the direction of the adjacent layers.
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- unsound section unsound knots The decaying part of a section of a child does not exceed 1/3 of the knot.
- Q:Plywood in the material defects?
- Abnormal structure Any defects caused by abnormal wood construction, such as wrinkles. Wavy pattern. Staggered pattern, spiral pattern and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range