3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- . At that time, high-quality furniture, timber supply is sufficient, those who are not beautiful or poor durability of wood used only for non-exposed parts of furniture.
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue:
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Glue plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression.
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- Hard fiber board is also a density board, but its density is above 0.80g / cm3. Divided into one side of the light, the other side of the textured side of the hard fiber board and two-sided hard fiber board two.
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- the plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material
- Q:Plywood in the decoration works how to use
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood.
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Ordinary plywood size: plywood thickness of 2.7mm, 3.3mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm ... ... since 6mm, according to lmm increase
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- Solid wood refers to pure solid wood, that is, all materials are not re-processed natural materials, do not use any furniture made of wood furniture.
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- , the same tree species or similar tree species, the same processing method (peeling or slicing)
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range