3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- can also have abnormal growth, reference operating environment investigation and field air concentration determination of benzene, comprehensive analysis
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- As these high quality woods become increasingly scarce and expensive, people begin to make furniture with easier access to wood, and those good wood is already very rare
- Q:One of the commonly used materials for furniture is a wood-based panel
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each othe
- Q:The Preparation of plywood ingredients
- core core core sandwich panel or composite plywood center layer. Usually its thickness is greater than the other layers.
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- Hard fiber board is also a density board, but its density is above 0.80g / cm3. Divided into one side of the light, the other side of the textured side of the hard fiber board and two-sided hard fiber board two.
- Q:Wood board, plywood, MDF What is the difference
- Blockboard thickness specifications for the 16,19,22,25 mm quality grade is divided into one, two, three three levels
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- because it is often hidden behind the wood epidermis and must be carefully viewed, usually in seams and drills Of the place can be seen clues
- Q:What is the difference between plywood glue E0E1?
- Melamine gel: moisture-proof, and has a certain resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, but can not often be water immersion.
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- International Organization for Standardization of ordinary plywood production, from the structure, finished product moisture content, quality 3 to make the provisions:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range