3.Glue: MR WBP. Melamine
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
Poplar,Eucalyptus, hardwood , combi or as agreed.
okoume,bingtangor,poplar, keruing, pine,beech,oak etc
MR, WBP(E0, E1, E2).
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
To be 8%-14% at time of shipment.
Decoration, Furniture, package
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 15 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CNF, CIF
L/C at sight, T/T30% as deposit
3000 cubic meters/month
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- It is noteworthy that the common decorative panels are divided into natural wood veneer panels and artificial veneer panels
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- the cumulative sales revenue was RMB 72,163,513,000, an increase of 39.25% over the same period in 2005; total accumulated profit 3,198,494,000 Yuan, compared with the same period in 2005 increased by 60.41%.
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- panel decoration need to use transparent varnish (also known as oil), to retain the natural color of wood surface and texture, should focus on the panel material, pattern and color selection
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- Blockboard thickness specifications for the 16,19,22,25 mm quality grade is divided into one, two, three three levels
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- the same texture direction. Adjacent two-layer veneer grain direction should be the same. The plywood should be the same tree.
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- Urea-formaldehyde glue: moisture-proof glue / for interior decoration, furniture, can not be used for outdoor.
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- if put a piece into a striped. (Then this time there will be positive is the pattern of wood
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer The fiber orientation of the veneer is perpendicular to each other
- Q:How to use building plywood?
- Four types of plywood for the tide resistant plywood, used in the indoor normal, general purpose plywood with beech, linden wood, ash, birch, elm, poplar and so on.
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- Plywood is the direction of the logs along the ring to cut into large sheets of single board, after drying, after coating by the adjacent veneer layer grain direction perpendicular to the principle of the billet, glued from the plate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range