|Place of Origin:|
SHN,linyi China China (Mainland)
Outdoor,for building construction or container flooring
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
poplar,hardwood or as required
black ,brown , red , anti-slip
One compress or Two compress
film faced & hot pressed
|Packaging Detail:||Inner with plastic bag and outside with carton or plywood be covered in wooden pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days|
film faced waterproof plywood
Film Faced Plywood
Black , Brown ,Red , Anti-slip
WBP phenolic ,MR, Melamine waterproof
Poplar, Hardwood or as required
10. Film Faced Pywod also was know as FORM-WORK, CONSTRUCTION PLYWOOD, SHUTTERING PLYWOOD etc .
Packing & Shipping
50 Cubic Meter/Cubic Meters
Within 15 days after recepit of the deposit
Inner with plastic bag and outside with carton
or plywood be covered in wooden pallets
By break bulk or container
(Qty:8pallets/20GP,16pallets/40GP, 18pallets /40HQ)
- Q:The density of the plywood is greater than that of the same kind of wood
- As the plywood from the criss-cross the preparation of the veneer, the thermal conductivity is lower than the same species of wood
- Q:National standards for decorative veneer veneer plywood performance requirements
- China is the recommended standard GB / T 15104-94 "decorative veneer veneer board", the vast majority of enterprises to implement the implementation of this standard
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- Can not completely determine which is better, this depends on how you use the main.
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- The center plate of the blockboard should have the same direction of grain and perpendicular to the texture of the core.
- Q:The Decorative veneer veneer plywood grade classification
- China veneer veneer veneer plywood standard veneer veneer plywood is divided into excellent products, first-class goods and qualified three grades
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- moisture content. Between 12 and 14% (according to Chinese national standards, Ⅰ, Ⅱ plywood absolute moisture content of not more than 13%;
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- dead dead knots formed by the dead branches of trees, knots surrounded by the surrounding wood together, or even only part of the length of its cross-section of the length of about 1/4 or less than 1/4 , Texture hard or soft, and sometimes fall off the formation of empty.
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- Class I (NQF) - weather resistant, resistant to boiling plywood Class II (Ns) - Water resistant plywood.
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range