Order On-line Tracking
|Name :chocolate fountain||Brand name :best|
|Model :ZU-QQ||Materials :stainless steel|
|Size :370*220*430mm||Payment terms :T/T|
|Volts :220V||Certification :CE|
1. One full cookware set with simple design,different shapes and size.
2. Good stainless steel material, no smell, taken-easy
3. logo can be option to printing outside according to your demands.
4. Easily clean and hold.
5.Stainless steel construction
1. Inside and outside mirror polishing, easy to clean, safety and healthy
2. Non-magnetic high quality, durable and eco-friendly
3.Use for family and hotel
1.Factory dirrect delivery ,reduce the imdiate costs and ensure high quality.
2.Strong factory scale ,It can provide better service .
packing details :packing in wood or paper box
packing size :470*320*370mm
1. Sea transportation , Land transportation , air transportation
2. Express: around 5-40 working days to arrive
3. International sea transportion: around 3-6works to arrive
Every year ,we will visit the trade show ,these are some picures for your reference
1. Costs: we can get the most competitive price from the raw material manufacturer which we have cooperated for many years.
2 .Our policy is to provide stainless steel pots set of good quality at competitive prices and to create profits for customers
Q1: I have many stainless steel appliances that need major cleaning. What is the best cleaner or home remedy?
A: Stainless steel kitchen appliances look best when they're clean and shiny. To clean tough stains and cooking grease, and give them a dazzling shine, try the same detergent you would use when washing the dishes. One formulated to cut grease works especially well. This also works well for general kitchen cleaning. Waterless hand soap also works great as a polish, simply rub on, and polish - no rinsing...
Q2: Does cold weather affect kitchen appliances?
A: As long as they are kept above 40 degrees, it will not cause harm.
Q3: How to use kitchen small appliance of 220V/50Hz in US?
A: It sounds like you need a transformer circuit ran to the area you will be using the appliances.
Q4: How to get rid of rust on cooking appliances?
A: The simplest is to use WD-40 and a little bit of steel wool. Once the rust is gone, clean the base metal with mineral spirits and then paint. If you don't paint, the rust will come right back.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|