Description of Rubber Flooring Commercial 2000Series
Commercial 2000Series are made of 85% black rubber granules and 15% synthetic EPDM granules. This range of products are combined the Human movement mechanics and characteristics of rubber materials with steady performance and smooth surface flooring made in factory. This kind of flooring maintain the good resilience and offer the wide customers with safe, comfortable and soft while playing, working and living.
Features of Rubber Flooring Commercial 2000Series
- Rich colors
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic
- Recycled, non-pollution
- Moderate and adjusted hardness
- Excellent resilience, wear well
- Soft, anti-slip, anti-fatigue
- Convenient installation and easy maintenance
Application of Rubber Flooring Commercial 2000Series
Fitness center, leisure center, club, golf practice court, golf club, ice arena, play field, supermarket, office building, office, meeting room, library, museum, stadium, hospital, school, kindergarten, factory and the fitness flooring in the house.
Parameters of Rubber Flooring Commercial 2000Series
- Density (kg/m3):1000/1200
- Hardness (Shore a):68
- Stretch (MPA):2.2
- Abrasion resistance:0.0075g(ASTM-D4060-01)
- Rebound resistance:55%
- Friction coefficient:trends μs:0.995 .trends μk:0.930
- Shape deformation:42%
- Length (m):10/15/20m ±5cm
- Width (m):1m/1.25m ±5mm
- Thickness (mm):4-10mm ±0.3mm
- Q:Rubber floor mat can be used for indoor floor sound insulation pad
- Can do indoor sound insulation pad effect is very good, but note that the ground pad to choose the type of environmental protection.
- Q:PVC floor and rubber floor in the end which is good
- Floor leather referred to as civilian leather, poor quality of materials, can be used for a year, if the furniture and the like in the above pressure will be broken.Different uses! Different life! Different quality! Different price!
- Q:Rubber floor price per square meter
- Production capacity: compared with foreign products, the domestic rubber flooring is produced according to customer requirements.2 quality price: at present, the quality of domestic rubber flooring and rubber flooring quality comparable to foreign.
- Q:How to identify the difference between oak flooring and rubber wood flooring?
- How to identify wood and oak:High quality species of oak furniture is relatively small, the price is higher. Because of its distinctive mountain wood, oak wood more clear. And the higher the value of rubber wood is not unique. Oak oak wood has a unique and common sense. Fine clean table and other dark more, consumers can carefully check whether a painting situation there is to see. Wood color is pure oak furniture. The best Anthology of color type. Rubber wood color is pure, have variegated and black spots and so on. If that color deep (such as red, black etc.) and labeled as "oak", consumers should pay special attention.
- Q:Is it suitable for laying rubber floors in indoor basketball courts?
- Our factory direct sales indoor basketball court dedicated sports floor 4.5 mm thickness of 50 yuan per square meter installation price
- Q:What are the general specifications of sports rubber flooring
- Its width is generally 1.5 meters, 1.83 meters, 2 meters, 3 meters, 4 meters, 5 meters and so on, each volume has the length of 7.5 meters, 15 meters, 20 meters, 25 meters and so on,
- Q:How to clean the rubber seal on the solid wood floor?
- Solid wood composite floorMaintenance of solid wood flooring is simpler than wood flooring. To keep the floor dry, clean, do not have to mop mop mop floor, do not use alkaline water, soap water can effectively protect the floor.If the air is dry at home, the mop can be a little wet or put a pot of water on the heater, humidifier can also be used to increase humidity. As far as possible to avoid sun exposure, so as to avoid long-term aging of the surface paint in the UV irradiation, cracking. Local surface shall be promptly removed stains stained. If there is oil, can be dipped in a small amount of cloth dipped in warm water wash detergent scrub. In the case of a drug or pigment, it must be removed before the end of the stain is applied to the surface of the wood.
- Q:The difference between oak flooring and rubber wood flooring
- Teach you a simple way, there will be on the surface of the pores of the oak, as well as a more clear texture, and rubber wood surface without pores, texture is very delicate and smooth
- Q:How to make the floor with rubber particles
- Do you have a good job? Can provide samples? We can analyze the formula.
- Q:PVC floor which is divided into several models? What is the difference between the rubber floor?
- Color difference: rubber floor coloring is difficult, because the rubber suction color is very strong, so most of the rubber floor color is single; and very much PVC floor color, can be any combination, can give designers more options.
Our company specializes in manufacturing and selling rubber flooring products. Our factory is equipped with leading-edge technology, holding an annual production capability of 1 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Korean
||5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average