|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:im getting a sword tommoro and i need to figure out the pros and con of stainless steel and carbon steel sword?
- For display stainless is ok, no maintenance is required, for actual use carbon steel it the way to go, these blades will rust and need to be taken care of.
- Q:Heat treatment of mild steel? Process description macro-micro
- Alright, usually whu heat you heat treat mild steel, this is because you would like it stronger than you got it. To do this you must alter the grain structure of the part or in other words, the CRYSTALLITES. Ultimately you'll end up altering the nature of the grains structure changing the tensile strength it can handle, yield strength, and even change the elongation percentage that it can tolerate under load. Heat treatment controls the rate of diffusion, and the rate of cooling within the microstructure to create these elements. Usually what they use to do this is add an element to it to make it stronger such as carbon to increase its rockwell hardness, which by the way the lower you go the harder the part can become. Heat treatment can be used in more ways than this. It can also be used to weaken the parts grain structure. This will lower the parts mechanical properties making it softer and more ductile or easier to manipulate if you have to bend it into a particular shape. Typically if you allow the part to cool after heat treatment it does go through annealing. The part will be heat treated into different stages. The first being the austenitic crystal phase which depending on how hard and strong you want it, will be at its peak. When it is cooled, it will go through a will transform to martensite which is a hard yet brittle crystalline structure. Martenised part will usually be tempered to a certain degree to improve the mechanical properties to what is needed. There is more to this and you can use the link below to read more about it.
- Q:stainless steel properties??
- Stainless steel is a generic term for a whole range (there are more than 60 types) of Fe-Cr alloys. They all contain some amount of C and some alloys include a good number of other alloying elements. In almost all cases, the materials have corrosion resistance due the Cr atoms that are in solid solution with the Fe matrix. Under corrosive conditions, the Cr forms a thin tight coherent layer of Cr-oxide. This Cr oxide coating prevents further corrosion so long as it is not chemically or physically removed. If the SS has been subject to mechanical abrasion, the corrosion resistance can sometimes be restored by a light exposure to nitric acid which passivates the surface, restoring the Cr-oxide layer. The carbon content is an important factor in corrosion preformance but so is the heat treatment. Under the wrong conditions and in different environments, all SSs can rust. One of the most common corrosion problems is sensitization which occurs in the heat affect zone (HAZ) around welds. If the C content is high enough and the heat is high enough, the Cr atoms in solid solution form Cr-carbides and are no longer available to form a protective Cr-oxide. The corrosion resistance can be restored by appropriate heat treatment.
- Q:Metro Roof Products? steel roof?
- Steel roofing Pro...life of product is much longer then Asphalt shingles....Looks great...multi colors.......Just love the stuff... Cons....More costly then singles at first but since it last longer it is really a better buy.......
- Q:Steel frames are completely out of the game...?
- Plenty of racers are still winning races on steel bikes. Not at the pro level, but that has more to do with the fact that carbon bikes generate more profit for sponsors, than any other factor. Steel bikes are more durable than alu or carbon. The super-light bikes being sold today in carbon tend to break more often and only last a few years on average before needing replacement. A steel bike will last for decades and can shrug off things like minor crashes, scratches dings and dents that would render a carbon frame unsafe. Then there's the mechanical aspect. Carbon frames and parts require a torque wrench and special compounds to prevent accidental crushing from over-tightening. Many home mechanics end up ruining thier bikes because of simple user error. Alu frames are not so bad in this regard; these days I think alu bikes are the price/performance leaders in road bike frames.
- Q:Steel braided fuel, air, and coolant lines?
- Steel braided line are mainly use in turbulence areas, where they need to be protected. i would recommend replacing your brake line with it but not your coolant or air lines. there are other materials that are well suitable for coolant and air lines.
- Q:Stainless steel?????????
- Worth very little as far as I'm concerned. It has a very poor co efficient of heat, is hard to lubricate to keep the food from sticking and will develop a hot spot easily. My preference is a good quality cast iron, it is heavy but conducts heat well and spreads it evenly. Stainless with copper bottoms is marginal for boiling water but it does clean easily. There are several alloys on the market that are usable as cook ware. Aluminum is worse than stainless. Of the pure metals, copper is the best conductor of heat, cast iron is my choice, spun steel does work. Hope this helps. Never wash cast iron cookware with soap and water.
- Q:why do you heat steel when hardening?
- Heat treatment deforms the crystal micro structure of the Steel. With heat (and cold) treatment the organisation or Diffusion of the micro particles can be manipulated. There is a higher concentration of particles after heat treatment, thus making the micro structure of the steel more dense, and the physical performance of the steel better. Stronger. Hope this helps ! Please like.
- Q:What effects does the hercules control steel have?
- I guess that since Steel doesn’t have headphones connection and a built-in soundcard, one won’t be able to play a track on one deck and prelisten the track on the other without using an external usb soundcard, right? I was wondering what’s the point in releasing a product like this if you also have to buy a bunch of equipment to be able to do sth “fondamental”: play while preparing your next song. However since the steel is meant for DJ’s who already have a great soundcard, but I don’t see why a Steel+sound card is ONLY for pro’s. Yes it’s designed for pro’s but you can use it as a beginner. Some consoles you also need to consider: Hercules Steel/RMX, Numark OMNI/Steath. It's all personal decision. Peace, Love Happiness
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- If you decide to get a true pedal steel, plan on spending some big money. Look on eBay for a Carter Starter. It will be the best guitar to start on...and not outgrow too fast.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range