Heat-Reflective Coating Glass, also called Solar Control Coating Glass, is a kind of coated glass which has a specific coating deposited by online CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) or offline PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), making the optical performances of the glass change and producing the required reflective color.
Features of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
1. Effectively limit the incident amount/incidence of the solar radiation with obvious shading effect.
2. Have a good view-obscured function for indoor objects and building components.
3. Save energy and reduce the running expenses of air conditioners.
4. Have a good decorative effect for the external walls of buildings.
5. Have a fine view-shielding function for indoor objects and construction components.
6. Designed for single use or composite use into coated laminated glass, coated tempered glass, coated insulating glass or other coated composite glass.
Specifications of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Color: Dark Grey,Euro Grey,Ford Blue,Dark Blue,Ocean Blue,Pink, Clear,Dark Green, French Green,Bronze,etc.
Applications of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Heat-Reflective Coating Glass is mainly used for curtain walls.
- Q:What kind of mineral is glass made of?
- Photochromic glass (an advanced colored glass with an oxide of rare earths as a coloring agent)
- Q:What is the glass industry?
- To process liquid glass into desired shapes, such as flat plates, various vessels, etc.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet metal products, flat appearance, thickness ratio, surface area per unit volume is large, the shape features bring its use characteristics: (1) a large surface area, so the inclusive coverage ability, have been widely used in chemical industry, container, construction, metal products, metal structure; (2) can be arbitrary cutting, bending, stamping, welding, made of a variety of products, flexible and convenient use, occupies an extremely important position in the Department of automobile, aviation, shipbuilding and tractor manufacturing; (3) bending, welding into all kinds of complicated section steel, steel tube, steel I-beam, large pieces of the structure, it is known as the "universal steel".
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Quartz sand is quartz quartz stone crushing processing, quartz stone is a kind of non metallic minerals, is a hard, wear-resistant, stable chemical properties of silicate minerals, its main mineral composition is SiO2, quartz sand, the color is white or colorless and translucent, Mohs hardness of 7, quartz sand is  an important industrial mineral raw material, non hazardous chemicals, widely used in glass, casting, ceramics and refractories, smelting, metallurgy, metallurgy, construction, chemical agent, rubber, plastics, abrasives, and other media industry
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Inorganic glass is quartz (SiO2) glass. Its toughness and strength are better than that of organic glass, but inorganic glass has good corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. It is superior to plexiglass
- Q:What kind of raw material does glass form? What is the general smelting process?
- It is a kind of quartz sand ore like ore, of course, a variety of quartz ore
- Q:Not man-made destruction, why toughened glass suddenly broken?
- There are a variety of predisposing factors 2. tempered glass explodeFor example, A. before the installation of glass is accidentally damaged, like chipping, knocked the feet, because the glass is tempered around the weak area, its strength even weaker than the non tempered glass, but this part of the damage are not likely to cause the glass immediately burst, but changed the internal stress of glass. When the upper wall is used, the internal stress changes gradually, which breaks the glass.B. such as differences in temperature after installation. As you say, temperature, weather, and so on, will make the internal pressure of the glass partial uneven, thus causing burst.Is there a correct size for the C. installation?. If the installation is too tight, the specifications are not appropriate, it will cause stress changes inside the glass, causing a burst.D. the rest is external force, including impact, extrusion and so on. It's not just human impact, or other things, or even wind in nature. If the glass does not fall on the ground, there will be the point of impact (if it is obvious, there will be explosive, Hu Dieban) these can be invoked, but if in the proceedings can only be said to be a possibility, because you have no evidence to prove that. In the domestic situation, the glass manufacturers generally compensate for the glass trouble.
- Q:What is a hollow glass?
- At present, the domestic glass mainly has three kinds: (a) aluminum type sealant; (two) aluminum type double sealing; (three) composite sealing strip type insulating glass. Aluminum type sealant, because of its poor sealing performance, easy to cause the glass into moisture, dew and frost, service life short, the hollow glass gradually eliminated. The raw materials of two kinds of hollow glass is mainly: glass, aluminum, gusseted, butyl rubber, two-component polysulfide rubber or silicone rubber, composite desiccant, underground sealant.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Then the glass (CNC) carved machine milling, drilling, trenching and processing; (quality check)4. followed by ultrasonic cleaning machine cold processing of semi-finished glass cleaning;5., the next step is to carry out the chemical strengthening process and enter the chemical strengthening furnace;
- Q:What is the raw material of glass glue?
- Glass glue is a single component elastic Acid Type RTV silicone sealant, with silicone rubber as the main raw material, adding reinforcing agent, crosslinking agent, accelerator, antioxidant, plasticizer, with advanced technology for the synthesis of one component room temperature vulcanized (RTV) sealant, resistance to atmospheric aging performance is good.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range