Heat-Reflective Coating Glass, also called Solar Control Coating Glass, is a kind of coated glass which has a specific coating deposited by online CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) or offline PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), making the optical performances of the glass change and producing the required reflective color.
Features of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
1. Effectively limit the incident amount/incidence of the solar radiation with obvious shading effect.
2. Have a good view-obscured function for indoor objects and building components.
3. Save energy and reduce the running expenses of air conditioners.
4. Have a good decorative effect for the external walls of buildings.
5. Have a fine view-shielding function for indoor objects and construction components.
6. Designed for single use or composite use into coated laminated glass, coated tempered glass, coated insulating glass or other coated composite glass.
Specifications of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Color: Dark Grey,Euro Grey,Ford Blue,Dark Blue,Ocean Blue,Pink, Clear,Dark Green, French Green,Bronze,etc.
Applications of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Heat-Reflective Coating Glass is mainly used for curtain walls.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is formed by the melting of sand with other chemicals. Glass raw materials for natural ore, the ore will be crushed first, processed into powder, according to the type of glass, according to the formula made of ingredients, into the glass furnace for melting, forming glass liquid. The glass passes through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:What kind of raw material does glass form? What is the general smelting process?
- It is a kind of quartz sand ore like ore, of course, a variety of quartz ore
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- Ordinary glass float line cooling is a long process, the glass also has compressive stress, but the compressive stress is small, uneven distribution
- Q:What chemicals added to the PVB resin powder can be diluted into a transparent liquid?
- Polyvinyl butyral (Polyvinyl butyral) PVB.... PVB resin itself contains many hydroxyl (OH) radicals, with some thermosetting resin (Thermosetting resin) (Cross linking reaction produced a bridging reaction) to improve chemical resistance and film hardness and excellent coating properties. High transparency (Transparent), (elastic), elastic toughness (Toughness), alkali resistance, oil resistance and flexibility, impact resistance and low temperature. Because of its special chemical structure, so there is a strong combination of glass, metal, ceramic, plastic, leather and wood.
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Any of the above factors are closely related to the heating and cooling conditions of glass. When the glass is uniformly heated to the tempering temperature, it suddenly cools down. Because of the different cooling rate of the inner and outer layers, the surface layer cools and contracts rapidly, while the inner layer cools and contracts slowly. As a result, the inner layer is subjected to compressive compressive stress and the surface layer is subjected to tensile stress. As the glass continues to cool, the surface has hardened and stopped shrinking, while the inner layer is still cooled and contracted until the room temperature is reached. In this way, the surface layer is compressed by the compression of the inner layer, and the inner layer forms tensile stress and is permanently retained in the tempered glass. Because the glass is strong and weak tensile compressive brittle material, when the glass is broken more than tensile strength, so the size and distribution form of stress is the main factor influencing the strength of glass and crack. In another case, when the glass is cooled in a plastic state, whether it is uneven heating or uneven cooling, as long as there is a temperature difference on the same piece of glass, there will be different shrinkage. At room temperature, the higher the temperature, the greater the cooling, and the greater the shrinkage, the shorter the glass. On the contrary, the lower the temperature is, the less the cooling, the smaller the shrinkage, and the longer the glass. If a piece of glass is short of each piece, the board must be warped. In this way, it is not difficult to understand why glass is deformed and how to prevent deformation.
- Q:Is flat glass the main material or structural component in raw materials?
- In addition, the glass door glass cabinet for calculation of the force, to ensure safe and effective, can also be seen as a structural member, but it is not in the strict sense of flat glass, because has been processed, should be called glass semi-finished products or components, according to whether the main responsible carrying tasks, not to calculate the bearing capacity and determine its structure or not.
- Q:What is the density of glass flake cement?
- Glass flake is an important raw material for producing heavy anti-corrosion coatings, pearlescent pigments and plastic products indispensable, used in anti-corrosion field, can significantly improve the anticorrosive performance of the coatings, prolong the service life of the object; used in the manufacture of glass flake pearlescent pigment, pearlescent pigment luster far better than natural mica, synthetic mica pearlescent pigment production, and has antiseptic and anti ultraviolet function; used in plastics industry, plastic products can increase the strength, prevent thermoplastic plastic precision parts made of thermal deformation, improve the stability of space.
- Q:How do you make the glass, please? What is the raw material?
- If there is, use calcium carbonate, silica, and sodium carbonate in a platinum crucible or clay crucible or corundum (alumina) crucible and melt to obtain glass.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Step up. Concave convex surface or Z face.
- Q:How is the glass made?
- The shape of each vessel is irregular. It is shining like a holy lotus under the light. It was introduced that the vessel was blown through a wooden mold. In the 30s of the last century, Artaud also successfully designed many glassware, this free form of utensils is still in production, has become one of Artaud's masterpiece.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range