Order On-line Tracking
Heat-Reflective Coating Glass, also called Solar Control Coating Glass, is a kind of coated glass which has a specific coating deposited by online CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) or offline PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), making the optical performances of the glass change and producing the required reflective color.
Features of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
1. Effectively limit the incident amount/incidence of the solar radiation with obvious shading effect.
2. Have a good view-obscured function for indoor objects and building components.
3. Save energy and reduce the running expenses of air conditioners.
4. Have a good decorative effect for the external walls of buildings.
5. Have a fine view-shielding function for indoor objects and construction components.
6. Designed for single use or composite use into coated laminated glass, coated tempered glass, coated insulating glass or other coated composite glass.
Specifications of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Color: Dark Grey,Euro Grey,Ford Blue,Dark Blue,Ocean Blue,Pink, Clear,Dark Green, French Green,Bronze,etc.
Applications of Colored Heat Reflective Coated Glass:
Heat-Reflective Coating Glass is mainly used for curtain walls.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 50 Million|
|Main Markets||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||61% - 80%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||Above 1000 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||Above 100,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||High; Average|