1:Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,degrease , chemical treatment and liquid dope with several layers of color ,then after fring and cooling ,finally become pre-painted galvanized/aluzinc steel with good capable of decoration,molding,corrosion resistance,superior workability,durability and weather resistance.
2:Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
3:Packaging & Delivery
Packing: Export Standard Packing (full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips)
Size can be customized
Financial support with max 180 days unsance L/C
Prime quanlity, competitive price
Fast delivery time.
4:PPGI / GI Steel Sheet
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2) OUR SPECIFICATION OFPPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coils)
Length of plate
Inner diameter of coil
Coated Mass OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Available Coated Mass(g/m^2)
80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, 275
50, 70, 150 ect.
Available Painting OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
Note: Protect film available
3) APPLICATION OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
- Q:ceramic vs stainless steel headers HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a 98 civic?
- 1) okorder.com... The top two are of 4-1 design. Good luck, have fun.
- Q:Recycled Stainless Steel market prices.?
- Steel is at an all time high of $3.99 per hundred pounds..Stainless will sell for more....I haulled a pickup truck full 3 days ago and got over a 100 bucks for junk I had laying around the yard.
- Q:Red steel games don't look alike...?
- Red Steel 2 isn't really a sequel to Red Steel 1 in a normal sense. The reason the new one is named Red Steel 2 is because of the Sword + Gun combat, which was also in the first game (even though the sword part wasn't good in the first one). Other than that, I'm guessing Ubisoft just wanted to take a different, less realistic approach with it.
- Q:What is purpose of providing steel in compression zone in Doubly reinforced beam ?
- There are several reasons to add compression steel. Keep in mind, supported steel (meaning it can't buckle) resists compression as well. Compression steel helps reduce long term deflections. Concrete creeps under sustained loads. Steel lessens the compression, meaning less sustained compressive stress to cause creep deflection. It makes members more ductile. Since the steel takes some of the compressive stress, the compression block depth is reduced, increasing the strain in the tension steel at failure, resulting in more ductile behavior (the moment at first yield remains largely the same with compression steel added, but the increase in capacity after yield is significant). Compression steel insures that the tension steel yields before the concrete crushes, meaning it helps change the failure mode to tension controlled. It makes beams easier to construct. With bars in the top and bottom, you have longitudinal reinforcement in all 4 corners of the shear stirrups to keep them in place when pouring the concrete. Also, for continuous members, its often easier to run your negative moment steel the full length of the beam rather than trying to cut it off in the positive moment regions. Serviceability concerns. You're going to end up putting steel in that region anyway to for temperature and shrinkage.
- Q:who would buy shredded scrap steel in GTA?
- We are one of the biggest steel mills in Asia. Under our group, we have steel mills in Thailand and Bangladesh. On the monthly basis, we purchase steel scrap HMS1/2 80:20 and the shredded ISRI210/211, ISRI211 by bulk and 20' container to Thailand and Bangladesh. Due to the limitation of our existing shredded steel scrap supplier, we need to get more supply of the shredded. Please contact us or offer us of ISRI 210/211 or ISRI211 CFR Chittagong, Bangladesh with 500mt - 2000mt per shipment by 20' container. If any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Steel EASY 10 POINTS!?
- steel is used for cars and trains. one of the largest steel manufacturers is in my town its called CarTech its in reading pa.
- Q:how is structural steel cut?
- I am going to take a slightly different approach. Once the structural steel is manufactured and then brought to the fabricator, not much heat is applied to the steel. It is normally punched, sheared or whatever buy the use of a lot of heat on it is normally not allowed due to the change in the properties of the steel. Once in the field to be erected, the cutting or welding on it are held to absolute minimums and most of the time not allowed at all.
- Q:How much can the metal steel lift?
- I think that you failed to put up a meaningful question. I suggest that you try again and seek help.
- Q:Graphite or Steel Shafts for irons for a begginer?
- I agree with Matt C. I owned both steel shafted and graphite shafted irons (Callaway BB 06 Graphite and Taylor Made R7 Draw Steel). My club head speed is 75 to 80 mph. I switch to steel to graphite because i gain yards at least 15 to 20 yards more. My 9 iron (graphite) is a 150 club and my 7 iron in steel shafted. So my advice is to try both and see which one is best suited for you.
- Q:Steel mine question help!!!?
- There's no such thing as a Steel mine - steel is made from various raw materials (and now recycled metals). These materials may be mined separately and then combined at a steel mill - but steel is made, not mined. Steel, depending on what final characteristics they're trying to develop (strength, hardness, finish , etc.) can be comprised of iron, carbon, manganese, phosphorus, sulfur, nickel, chromium, etc. in varying quantities.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range