Order On-line Tracking
1. Strong resistance to corrosion, the service life can reach 25years.
2. Superior heat resistance, Galvalume shows no discoloration and oxidation at 315.
3. Fantastic silver color on the surface
4. Excellent heat reflection
5. Simple and easy construction
6. Excellent printability
Widely used in Construction industry, home appliance automobile industry, color coated sheet and industrial instrument etc.
Advantages of Our Prepainted Galvanized SteelCoil
1. Excellent corrosion resistance: The zinc layer provides a good protection of Pre-painted Galvanizeed Steel Sheet.
2. High heat resistance: The reflective surface of the material aids in efficiently reflecting the sunlight away and in turnreducing the amount of heat transmitted.
The thermal reflectivity converts into energy savings.
3. Aesthetics: Pre-Painted Galvanized steel sheet is available in plethora of patterns and multiple sizes as per the requirements that given by our customers.
4. Versatility: Can be used in the various areas.
Applications of Prepainted Galvanized SteelCoil
1. Buildings and constructions: Roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc.
2. Electrical appliances: Computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3. Agricultural equipments: Troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4. Vehicle parts: Back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
|Grade||Q195-Q235 and SPCC,SPCD,SPCE,SGCC(DX51D+Z),SGCD(DX52D|
|Color||RAL number or sample color|
|Standard||JIS G3302,JIS G3312,ASTM A653M/A924M 1998|
|Capacity||about 15,000 tons per month for coil product|
|Surface structure||Galvanized,Zero spangle,regular spangle or normal spangle|
|Coating||Topside:5micron primer+15-20microns polyester|
|Backside:5-8micron primer epoxy|
|Surface treatment:chromated,oiled, non-oiled|
Q&A What is your acceptable payment term?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|