||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
1.Color Coated Aluminum Sheet for Sale/PPGI Details:
.Prepainted Steel Coil is coated with organic layer, which provides higher anti-corrosion property and a longer lifespan than that of galvanized steel sheets.
.The base metals for Prepainted Steel Coil consist of cold rolled, galvanized The finish coats of Prepainted Steel Coil can be classified into groups as follows: polyester, silicon modified polyesters, polyvinylidene fluoride, high-durability polyester, etc.
2.Color Coated Aluminum Sheet for Sale/PPGI Specications:
CGCC,CGCH,CGCD1-3,CGC340-570,DX51D,SGCC, SGCD1-SGCD3,SGHC , etc
JIS G 3302, ASTM A653, GB/T 2518, EN10142, EN 10142, DIN 17162
PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP
Company can according to customer's need to be flexible design
caitu products of different colors
Regular Spangle, Minimal Spangle, Zero Spangle, Big Spangle
Advanced production technology
Excellent r&d management team
Sophisticated production equipment
Constant pursuit of high-quality goods
First-class after-sales service
3.Prepainted Galvanized Steel Specication:
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
4.Prepainted Galvanized Steel image:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about the shipment？
Actually, we are going to arrange the production after we signed the contract for old clients, this can save time.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，unit coils should do inspect by our inspectors, our compan can not permit to do shipment if the materials are not qualified: We send the samples from the materials to do 3th party inspection for confirming the quality.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Will this temperature affect the strength of steel component parts during the galvanizing process?
- galvanize a Steel will lose some Small strength bu it will prolong the steel
- Q:Steel Dragon 2000?
- Steel Dragon 2000 is a roller coaster at Nagashima Spa Land Amusement Park in Mie Prefecture, Japan. Built by Morgan Manufacturing, this gigacoaster opened, appropriately, in 2000 - The Year of the Dragon in the Far East. It debuted only months after Millennium Force and surpassed the Cedar Point coaster as the world's tallest complete-circuit coaster. It also set a record for longest track length - 8133 feet, 2 inches (2479 m), which it currently holds. Coaster Facts * Steel Dragon 2000 is the tallest coaster to utilize a traditional chain lift. Because of the length of the lift hill, two chains are used - one for the bottom half and one for the top half. A single chain would have been excessively long and heavy, at least twice the weight of one of the trains. As a result, two trains can safely occupy the lift simultaneously. * The building of Steel Dragon 2000 required far more steel than other coasters for earthquake protection. This put the cost of the coaster at over $50,000,000. * On August 23, 2003, Steel Dragon 2000 was involved in an accident during a run in which one of its trains lost a wheel. The coaster did not operate during the 2004 and 2005 park seasons. It reopened September 3, 2006.
- Q:New stainless steel refridguator?
- I use a good car wax/chrome polish
- Q:Does stainless steel cookware really cause cancer?
- Hi, I think that Stainless Steel is one of the safest ways to cook food. Glassware is also safe, but you must be careful not to drop the stuff, it can break and leave small pieces on the floor. Yes non-stick cookware can harm small fast breathing animals like birds in your house if the cookware overheats, but by keeping water or moisture in the bottom of the pan, and not using supper high heat, you can avoid overheating a non-stick surface. This also includes not scraping the surface with the utensils. Aluminum cookware, especially cast aluminum is considered by many as more than average toxic to many. Test for alltimers is that they contain aluminum in their bodies, and many owned aluminum cookware too. To kill cancer, look to Dr. Otto Warburg, who did win a Noble Prize for discovering how to kill the cancer cells.
- Q:Warhammer 40k:Steel Legion...Buying Minatures?
- here are a couple of things about the steel legion. you should have a lot of mechanized units, have chimaras for rvery squad if posible, artillery fire helps a hell of a lot. also sentinals and leman russes and hell hounds also help. if in apocolypse, use banblades and titans. storm trooper squads should be your base squadrons. put them in chimeras and get near the action, drop 'em off and rapid fire like CRAZY!!! the steel legion loves heavy weapons so remember to get some heavy weapons platforms. there favourite weapons are grenade and missle launchers. there is also an officer you can buy with a power sword with the steel legion look. steel legion are big xeno hunters. because commisar is a ork killer you should be allowed to field him. ratling/ sniper squads also help and if you can get a vindicare assassin that is very useful.
- Q:What makes Steel stronger than Iron?
- Cast Iron' is typically brittle, while 'Maleable Iron' has a small percentage of carbon which allows it to be hammered and formed. Steel is an alloy that consists mostly of iron and has a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.1% by weight, depending on the grade. Carbon is the most common alloying material for iron. Steel is a crystalline structure of iron molecules interspersed with carbon molecules. This is properly known as cementite. The hardness and malleability of steel depends not only on the carbon content, but on how the carbon and iron molecules are arranged to one another. Internal stresses in the steel's crystalline structure will increase or decrease depending on the temperature it is subjected to and the rate at which molten steel is cooled. This 'tempering' can increase the strength of the steel at the expense of brittleness.
- Q:What is purpose of providing steel in compression zone in Doubly reinforced beam ?
- There are several reasons to add compression steel. Keep in mind, supported steel (meaning it can't buckle) resists compression as well. Compression steel helps reduce long term deflections. Concrete creeps under sustained loads. Steel lessens the compression, meaning less sustained compressive stress to cause creep deflection. It makes members more ductile. Since the steel takes some of the compressive stress, the compression block depth is reduced, increasing the strain in the tension steel at failure, resulting in more ductile behavior (the moment at first yield remains largely the same with compression steel added, but the increase in capacity after yield is significant). Compression steel insures that the tension steel yields before the concrete crushes, meaning it helps change the failure mode to tension controlled. It makes beams easier to construct. With bars in the top and bottom, you have longitudinal reinforcement in all 4 corners of the shear stirrups to keep them in place when pouring the concrete. Also, for continuous members, its often easier to run your negative moment steel the full length of the beam rather than trying to cut it off in the positive moment regions. Serviceability concerns. You're going to end up putting steel in that region anyway to for temperature and shrinkage.
- Q:How to sharpen a knife with the stone and the steel?
- here okorder.com/
- Q:manufacturing process of steel containers?
- There are many types of steel containers and many different mnfg processes. There are also thousands of different steel alloys. Steel is used for canned food, compressed air cyclinders, hydraulic pressure vessels, electrical boxes, and many other containers. Steel containers are made out of sheet metal by soldering, brazing, spot welding, seam welding, riveting, bolting, screwing, etc. Heavier wall containers are fabricated of plate steel. Some steel containers are made by deforming the steel by extruding, forging, spin forming, drawing, ironing, etc. Some steel containers are made by machining. You should be able to find plenty of references if you search for these terms. good luck
- Q:What is the amount of Iron found in Steel?
- Steel is almost all elemental Iron (Fe) with a small percentage of carbon (about 0.2 percent) and other alloying metals if required. Iron as in cast iron just has more carbon which lowers the melting point to where it can be cast with lower technology (it was discovered first). Bessemer developed a process to remove most of the carbon and increase the furnace heat, resulting in a tougher metal called steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range