l Product Introduction：
A1100, A1050, A1060,A3003, A3004, A3005, A3105 , A5052, , A5754, A8011 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H24 etc.
0.2mm - 2.0mm
15mm - 1600mm
chromic,white,metallic and so on(Customized, choose from RAL color chart or refer to customers' counter sample.)
Polyester(mainly),Fluorocarbon(mainly), polyurethane and epoxy coating ect.
PVDF≥25 micron; PE≥18 micron.
be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property are meted with GB/T, ASTM, ENAW Standard.
105mm or 405mm or 505mm
(pencil hardness) more than 2H
no cracking and peeling(≥50kg/cm)
more than 100
roofs, facade cladding, ceilings, aluminum curtains, composite panels, pipe wrap, advertisement plates, instrument panels, and other uses.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden
pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or or
as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:How to remove the fingerprint and glue residue on the color aluminum coil?
- Try to use essential balm. We often use the essential balm to remove glue residue on the stainless steel bowl and basin.
- Q:How to purchase PE polyester coated aluminum sheet and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil?
- Both belong to color coated aluminum sheet and coil. Customers can purchase ordinary aluminum sheet or coil, and then go to special coating company to add PE polyester coating or PVDF fluorocarbon coating. The color is bright and quality is also very good. PE polyester coated aluminum and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil has a wide range of usages: construction industry (aluminum-plastic panel, aluminum honeycomb, roof corrugated sheet, fireproof veneer, aluminum ceiling, shutter, rolling shutter door, garage door, awning, water gutter), electronic appliances (computer chassis, computer panel), lighting, furniture, solar reflector, air conditioning duct and the like. At present it is still applied in many areas including electronic appliance, instrument, lighting, packaging and house decoration.
- Q:Why there is arc panel after aluminum coil straightening?
- The aluminum coil can only become flat and straight after being planished on stretch bender.
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
- Q:The specification of thermal insulating aluminum coil
- 4-0 In general, the chemical engineering products for thermal insulation is 0. According to the International standard, the thickness tolerance is +-5%.02MM. according to industrial standard, it is +-0. The production crafts are embossed and plain sheet.
- Q:How much is the rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil?
- 3003 alumal alloy is the best and common rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil. The price depends on the thickness and width you need.
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- General steps are as follows: melting - hot rolling - cold rolling - annealing – shearing – straightening – punching
- Q:How to deal with too much aluminum powder in aluminum striping?
- Currently, there are bag dust-removal system and water dust-removal system. The former is very popular with enterprises because of low maintenance cost, accounting for over 90%. But the problem is the dust accumulation because the ventilation and dust removal systems are not produced in strict accordance with the standard. For example, controlling wind speed does not meet the requirement; ventilation and dust removal system does not meet the requirements of explosion-proof, including the set of pipes, series and parallel connection, the choice of dust removal system, the spark detection and extinguishing measures.
- Q:How does aluminum ingot be processed to aluminum coil (aluminum sheet)?
- This depends on what aluminum ingot is. Small ingot needs to be casted into big one by putting into the melting furnace, and then be rolled to aluminum coil through rolling mill.
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range