l Product Introduction：
A1100, A1050, A1060,A3003, A3004, A3005, A3105 , A5052, , A5754, A8011 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H24 etc.
0.2mm - 2.0mm
15mm - 1600mm
chromic,white,metallic and so on(Customized, choose from RAL color chart or refer to customers' counter sample.)
Polyester(mainly),Fluorocarbon(mainly), polyurethane and epoxy coating ect.
PVDF≥25 micron; PE≥18 micron.
be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property are meted with GB/T, ASTM, ENAW Standard.
105mm or 405mm or 505mm
(pencil hardness) more than 2H
no cracking and peeling(≥50kg/cm)
more than 100
roofs, facade cladding, ceilings, aluminum curtains, composite panels, pipe wrap, advertisement plates, instrument panels, and other uses.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden
pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or or
as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:What are the best rust-proof coils? Please tell me the model and manufacturer in Shangdong. Thank you.
- 3003 aluminum coil, AL-Mn series alloy, is the most widely used rust-proof aluminum with the density being 2.73. It is applicable to insulation projects such as pipe insulation, packaging, machine parts, refrigerator, air conditioning and ventilation pipes and other wet environment.
- Q:Why the end of the aluminum coil will have a yellow spot?
- The reason may be that the manufacturer is not cleaned, and must be carefully cleaned before coating, or there may be paint fall off phenomenon.
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminum coil?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.If you have any questions, please ask. I hope to help you.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:Domestic production of color coated aluminum coil manufacturers which good?
- Color coated aluminum coil has two kinds of polyester color coating and fluorocarbon coating. It is widely used in the field of architectural decoration, such as aluminum ceiling, aluminum plate and so on. There are many manufacturers of color coated aluminum rolls, big and small.
- Q:Aluminum rolls fall into the water.
- Do you want to ask if the water has seeped into the crevice?If you get it soon, there should be no problem. No, you can just sun it and see if there's any water coming out of it
- Q:What should pay attention to transporting aluminum coil?
- You must ensure the good property of the aluminum coil.
- Q:Aluminum roll, which companies are used?
- Too many things that you can see every day, with all the things that are made of aluminum, and the companies that make these aluminum products are useful, so it's unclear!
- Q:What are cold rolled aluminum coils and hot rolled aluminium coils, what are their respective features?
- Each has its advantages and disadvantages.Cold rolling mainly deals with non thermal strengthening of sheet metal. Generally, the surface requirement is relatively high, and the ultra-thin materials such as single zero foil, double zero foil and so on can only be rolled by cold rolling.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range