l Product Introduction
Color Coated Aluminum Coil is widely used in manufacturing aluminum thin sheet and aluminum foil. It is suitable for further machining with original standard quality. It is easy to be controlled and be manufactured to according to requirements.
l Product Specification:
Color Coated Aluminum Coil
As to code RAL
Total coating thick
PVDF 25 micron
Polyester 18micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels,
column covers or renovations
wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and
Advertisement and market applications
display platforms, signboards,fascias and shop fronts
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Botton side aluminium sheet is coated with protective polyester material,thickness more than 6 micron
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:How much cube is the 0.9mm aluminum rolling?
- This is a common problem. Anyone who had received high school education can calculate it very quickily. One way is to calculate sectional area with circular area, then times the thickness of the aluminum rolling. Another way is to use the outer diameter circular area to subtract the core area and then times the thickness of aluminum rolling.
- Q:How much can I get for aluminum cans in ga?
- The price for scrap aluminum cans varies litteraly every day. Within the last year, it has been between about 28 cents and 50 cents a pound. The last price I saw for clean, flattened cans delivered to the dealer was about 42 cents. As I said, it could be a bit higher or lower than that now. There are about 30-32 cans per pound of aluminum, so your 2,000 cans probably weigh around 64 pounds and could be worth about $27, assuming there has been no big change in the price recently. But that's a delivered price. If you have to drive 10 miles each way and your truck gets 20 mpg, you will be paying for a gallon of gas. If it is 30 miles each way (60 miles total), you are looking at 3 gallons of gas, which is probably about $8, leaving you a profit of around $19, or maybe a little less. That's with some optimistic assumptions, and it doesn't include the cost of big plastic bags to carry the cans. Not very encouraging, is it? Recycling makes sense for a big city or a recycling center, where they can get thousands of cans a day. But it is hard for an individual to make any money at it. i know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it is helpful anyway.
- Q:How does Aluminium and Oxygen bond?
- Aluminium Oxide Ionic Bonding
- Q:Does my aluminum bike still work?
- DUMB okorder.com/
- Q:Why do tin/aluminium cans have grooves in the side?
- Q:What does it mean to slice aluminum coil by decoiler machine?
- The operating procedures of decoiler machine: 1, Select appropriate aluminum coil according to production work order requirement to be processed, paying attention to the thickness, width and material of aluminum coil. 2, Put the aluminum coil into the coil loading car with traveling crane and inch the car into the uncoiler. The aluminum coil and decoiler machine should be in the same direction. Hold the aluminum coil down with leading head, and open the auxiliary bearing. 3, Turn on the shovel head, and inch the uncoiler to lead the aluminum sheet into the leveler. Adjust the leveler according to the thickness and width of aluminum sheet to ensure the flatness. 4, Turn on the front gap bridge and back gap bridge in control main platform, inch the leveler to lead aluminum sheet into re-leveler. Adjust the re-leveler to ensure the flatness of aluminum sheet. Put it into the shear gauge and plate shearer. 5, Take back the front and back gap bridge. Inch the plate shearer to cut off the sheet head and shear the aluminum sheet according to production work order. Check the first sheet to see whether it meets the quality standard and whether there is defect in flatness, length, diagonal, and surface of aluminum sheet. If it is qualified, turn on the conveyor. Put the aluminum sheet holder on the pallet. Adjust the pallet according to the width and length of aluminum sheet. Input quantity and length on the control main platform. Then turn on the auto control to produce automatically. The production process can be observed at any time. 6, If there is aluminum coil left, unwind, package and put it into storage in reverse steps.
- Q:How do I detoxify aluminum out of my body?
- Q:Aluminum core pots and pans?
- I try to avoid cooking acidic ingredients in aluminum such as tomato sauce. If you take a piece of aluminum foil and lay it on tomato sauce the sauce will begin to eat holes in the aluminum. Boiling water for the pasta for that sauce seems a lot less risky. There have been links between aluminum and Alzheimer's so probably better to be safe than sorry. p.s. I usually bake large quantities of tomato sauce in the oven in stainless steel hotel pans. No scorching or aluminum. Invest in a few stainless steel pots for sauces.
- Q:why is aluminum oxide used more frequently than silicon carbide as an abrasive?
- Aluminium Oxide Grinding Wheel
- Q:How much does Pure Aluminum weight, and what is its density or durability?
- aluminums gravity is 2.70 and weighs 1.423 troy ozs per cubic inch a note specific gravity of any metal or alloy is weight in grams of one cubic centimeter. also most metals use troy weights and to find troy weight of one cubic inch of any metal or alloy multiply specific gravity by a constant of 0.52686
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range