l Product Introduction
Color Coated Aluminum Coil is widely used in manufacturing aluminum thin sheet and aluminum foil. It is suitable for further machining with original standard quality. It is easy to be controlled and be manufactured to according to requirements.
l Product Specification:
Color Coated Aluminum Coil
As to code RAL
Total coating thick
PVDF 25 micron
Polyester 18micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels,
column covers or renovations
wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and
Advertisement and market applications
display platforms, signboards,fascias and shop fronts
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Botton side aluminium sheet is coated with protective polyester material,thickness more than 6 micron
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- There are aluminum annealing furnace, aluminum alloy quenching furnace, aging furnace and smelting furnace.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- You should know the thickness of aluminum sheet first, and then calculate the weight of aluminum sheet of this specification, and finally use 1T divide the weight.
- Q:Can aluminum coil 3003H24 replace 3A21H14?
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:How much is the rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil?
- 3003 alumal alloy is the best and common rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil. The price depends on the thickness and width you need.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range