l Product Introduction
Color Coated Aluminum Coil is widely used in manufacturing aluminum thin sheet and aluminum foil. It is suitable for further machining with original standard quality. It is easy to be controlled and be manufactured to according to requirements.
l Product Specification:
Color Coated Aluminum Coil
As to code RAL
Total coating thick
PVDF 25 micron
Polyester 18micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels,
column covers or renovations
wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and
Advertisement and market applications
display platforms, signboards,fascias and shop fronts
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Botton side aluminium sheet is coated with protective polyester material,thickness more than 6 micron
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:Can you get aluminum poisoning?
- Aluminium can accumulate in the brain possibly causing alzheimers. If you inhaled it it would poison you and damage your lungs, if you got it in your body it would damage your skin, possibly cause an infection and the cut might not heal. Aluminium is a solid so how could you accidently get it in your body unless you have been melting it etc? If it wasn't solid it would burn you if you got it on your skin. You can only inhale vapours not a metal. If you ate it then it would probably damage or clog up your insides otherwise just pass out in a stool, depends how much you ate. People eat from aluminium and touch it every day so it is not dangerous to be in contact with.
- Q:Foshan where there are high-quality aluminum and aluminum rolls for sale?
- If you know where to use, or what are the requirements of the words I can occasionally recommend you manufacturers give you, because I am in this industry!
- Q:Are Parakeets allergic to aluminum?
- ask a nice bird vet
- Q:What volume of oxygen measured at 25oC and 0.975 atm is required to completely oxidize 3.42 g of aluminum to a?
- First write out the formula reaction: 4Al + 3O2 --- 2Al2O3 Next, find the number of moles of oxygen gas needed to oxidize 3.42 g of aluminium completely. From the cchemical equation above, 3 mol of oxygen is used to oxidize completely 4 mol of aluminium. Calculate the no. of moles of aluminium used: no. of moles of aluminium used = 3.42 g / molar mass of Al = 3.42 g / 26.98 g mol^-1 = 0.127 mol Use the mole ratio concept to find the no. of moles of oxygen required: no. of moles of oxygen required : no. of moles of aluminium used = 3 : 4 no. of moles of oxygen required / 0.127 = 3 / 4 no. of moles of oxygen required = (3 / 4)(0.127) = 0.095 mol Next, use the gas equation PV = nRT [P: Pressure of gas in Pa; V: Volume of gas in m^3; n: no. of moles; R, gas constant, 8.314 J mol^-1 K^-1; T, Temperature of gas in K] -Convert 0.975 atm to Pa: 0.975 atm = (0.975 x 101325) Pa = 98791.875 Pa -Convert 25 oC to K: 25 oC = (25 + 273) K = 298 K -Substitute into the equation PV = nRT and solve it: (98791.875)(V) = (0.095)(8.31)(298) (98791.875)(V) = 235.2561 V = 235.2561 / 98791.875 = 0.002381 m^3 = (0.002381 x 10^3) L = 2.381 L
- Q:Aluminum rolls fall into the water.
- Do you want to ask if the water has seeped into the crevice?If you get it soon, there should be no problem. No, you can just sun it and see if there's any water coming out of it
- Q:Aluminum casting?
- How long are the pins? have you considered casting the pins along with the rest of the part? or is that what you are asking, it sounds, like you are talking about loading pins into the mold and having the cast spine bond with them. What casting process are you using, or are you even using a casting now, or is the spine currently rolled or extruded shapes? As mentioned on RCM, the pins will no longer be T6 after casting, if you need the T6 temper the part will have to be heat treated.
- Q:Copper and Aluminum Initial Temperature?
- Example Problem Statement: An aluminum wing on a passenger jet is 29 m long when its temperature is 29°C. At what temperature would the wing be 7 cm (0.07 m) shorter? Step 1: Write down what you know in symbolic form: The wing is made of aluminum, therefore: α = 25 x 10-6 /oC Length: l = 29 m Temperature: T1 = 29 oC Change in length: Δl = -7 cm (-0.07 m) Step 2: Write down what you don't know in symbolic form: Temperature: T2 = ? oC Step 3: Find an equation that contains what you know and what you don't know: Δl = αlΔT = αl(T2 - T1) Step 4: Solve the equation for what you don't know: Δl = αl(T2 - T1); divide both sides by αl Δl/ αl = (αl/ αl )(T2 - T1) = T2 - T1; add T1 to both sides Δl/αl + T1 = T2 - T1 + T1 = T2 Δl/ αl + T1 = T2 Step 5: Plug in (substitute) what you know and you will find out what you don't know: Δl/ αl + T1 = T2 = (-0.07 m)/( 25 x 10-6 /oC x 29 m) + 29 oC = -96.551 oC + 29 oC = -67.551 oC = -67.6 oC rounded off.
- Q:Is deodorant that you buy at the store bad for your health? Someone told me there is aluminum in it?!?
- La okorder.com/
- Q:can automakers use honeycombed aluminum to strngthen the frames of automobiles?
- I'm not sure you are using Honeycombed aluminum in the right context. Honeycombed aluminum is generally a method of taking a solid sheet of aluminum and carving out areas so that rails of honeycombs are left on one side and the other still looks solid. However this is not done for strength, it is done for the weight savings. Like you said, helicopter rotors are milled so that the aluminum is honeycombed, but this is to shave off a few hundred pounds of metal, which means more passengers or lifting capability. Now honeycombed aluminum has about 70% of the strength of solid aluminum, given its impacted at the right angle. In this respect it could be used on cars to give comparable strength but give far better fuel economy just because your not lugging around all that weight.
- Q:On the 4 roller aluminium rolling mill, there will always be dents and pressing pits on the backup roll 10
- For a few days and roll crushed?Whether or not the work roll tilt and the positive and negative camber of the roll are controlled, the work roll is running abnormally, and the backup roller is rubbed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range