||Acrylic,Ceramic,Stainless Steel,Steel,Sandwich Panel,Wood,Resin
||Fireproof Board Ceiling,Soundproof Ceiling,Normal Ceiling,Integrated Ceiling,Heat Insulation Ceiling,Moisture-Proof Ceiling,Mould-Proof Ceiling,Smoke-Proof Ceiling,Waterproof Ceiling
Color Coated Aluminum Coil Aluminum Roll Temper H16
|Series: ||3003 3004 3005 etc.|
|Series: ||5006, 5052|
|Series: ||8011 etc.|
| Plate Thickness ||0.1mm, 0.12mm,0.15mm,0.20mm,0.25mm,0.28mm,0.3mm,0.35mm,0.38mm, 0.4mm,0.5mm, 0.53mm, 0.58mm,0.68mm,0.7omm,0.73mm,0.75mm, 0.90mm, 1mm, 1.2mm|
|Coil Thickness||0.1mm, 0.12mm,0.15mm,0.20mm,0.25mm,0.28mm,0.3mm,0.35mm,0.38mm, 0.4mm,0.5mm, 0.53mm, 0.58mm,0.68mm,0.7omm,0.73mm,0.75mm, 0.90mm, 1mm, 1.2mm|
AA1100, 3003, 3004, 3105, 5006, 5052, 8011, etc , etc.
H16, H18, H24, H26, H28
From 0.1mm to 1.2mm
Standard width:1240mm, 1270MM
Special width:1000mm, 1200mm, 1240mm, 1270mm, 1520mm, 1620mm
Interior dia: 150mm,405mm, 500mm, 505mm, 510mm
outer diameter: 1200mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE:>=16 micron , PVDF:>=25 micron
As per customer’s request
PVDF, PE(Polyester), epoxy, polyamide, polyurethane
Soid, metallic, high gloss,stone,timber,brush,mirror,sparkling, RAL or by customer requirements.
As per customer’s request
|Surface||Embossed, mill finish, coated|
|Coating Hardness (pencil resistance)||More than 2h|
|Impact Resistance||No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm)|
|Application||ACP,wall cladding,facades,roofs and canopies,ceilings,signboards,blind window,display platforms,electrical panels,etc|
|Coating Thickness||PE coating:more than 16 micron|
|PVDF coating:more than 25micron|
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, West Union, etc
- Q:Calculate the specific heat of aluminum?
- Heat gained by water = heat lost by aluminum Heat = H mass = m specific heat =c change in temperature = dT H = mcdT mcdT for water = mcdT for Al (23.2)(1.00)(13) = (25.0)(c(Al))(33-98) c(Al) = (23.2)(1.00)(13)/(25.0)(65) = 0.186 This value is just a bit below the known value of specific heat for aluminum, where c = 0.217 cal/g.C
- Q:How to use aluminum sheet to roll a 12m-long aluminum coil with a diameter of 184cm?
- According to project experience, first you should check the specification of the aluminum sheet and then design crafts such as connection method, installation and transportation according to equipment.
- Q:Aluminum Foil Moles?
- 0.550mm = 0.055cm 0.055 x 1 x 1 = 0.055cc x 2.699g/cc = 0.1484g Al. Mol.mass = 27 g/mole 0.1484 ÷ 27 = 0.0055 moles. (5.5 x10-³)
- Q:Is it dangerous to have aluminum powder?
- Powdered aluminium isn't explosive, and any humidity or dampness in the air won't affect it. Really finely powedered aluminium is nothing but an extremely powerful reducing agent. In other words, it won't explode, but it will burn very fast and very hot. When combined with magnesium powder, it contributes to the nature of thermite in a reduction-oxidation reaction. On it's own however, as long as you keep it away from any open flames, it's perfectly safe. I should say; be very, very careful with making thermite. It's not explosive on it's own, but if you make it wrong, it can fizzle and pop and send molten metal flying your way.
- Q:aluminum nitrate in water: neutral, basic, or acidic?
- Aluminum nitrate is the salt produced by the reaction of aluminum hydroxide and nitric acid. Nitric acid is a strong acid. Aluminum hydroxide is a realtively weak base. So the salt will be acidic.
- Q:Aluminum rolls fall into the water.
- Do you want to ask if the water has seeped into the crevice?If you get it soon, there should be no problem. No, you can just sun it and see if there's any water coming out of it
- Q:Best place to order 25 micron diameter aluminum wire?
- If they can't help, try asking the tech support guys at the wirebond manufacturers and the tool manufacturers. KS in the US and Shinkawa in Japan used to be the big guys. You can search for ultrasonic bond tools. You can also check with superconducting research centers; several private and public ones. Researchers might loan you materials and/or bonding support. BTW, Al critical temp is reportedly about 1.2°K, pretty tough to get that cold! U/S bond wire has 1% silicon, partly for hardness, you can probably bond pure wire though. Key is breaking up the oxide. Maybe bonding at cold temps and/or in vacuum would work. Also, I doubt epoxy would be good or superconducting at the temps. Al filled epoxy is unreliable electrical conductor due to oxide formation. Will be a bear to handle such fine wires without a bonder! Good luck!
- Q:aluminum can recycling?
- They are worth about $0.01 per can. You can take them to any scrap metal yard.
- Q:Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats? Which is better composite or aluminum, and what are some main differences between the two?
- Q:Why does galvanic reaction occur so intensely in aluminum vs. copper?
- that's a single alternative reaction. The aluminum and the copper swap places, yielding copper and aluminum sulfate. Please notice: the 1st answer describes a chemical equation with nitrate, no longer sulfate. otherwise, this is the perfect format.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range