||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Color Coated Aluminium Roll For Automobile Components
1060, 1100, 3003, 8011, etc.
H16, H18, H24, H26, H28
From 0.05mm to 3.0mm
Special width:1300mm, 1520mm, 1570mm, 1595mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, ACRYLIC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
Coating Hardness(pencil resistance)
More than 2h
5J (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
1.High temperature resistant
5.Acid or alkali proof
7.Light weight material is easy to construct and install
Wooden splint with export standard
ACP, wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, ceilings, signboards, blind window, display platforms, electrical panels, etc
1) Excellent weather-proof durability
3) High erosion resistance
4) Stable color and gloss
5) Good mechanical processing performance
6) Abrasion resistance
8) High flexibility
1) Construction material further processing
2) Solar cell frame, solar battery frame
3) Glass curtain wall frame
4) Interior decoration
5) Elevator decoration
6) Signs, nameplate, bags making.
7) Automobile parts material
8) Office and Household appliances: HVAC equipments
9) The consumer electronics: mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3 .etc.
- Q:what are the different types of aluminum made out of?
- the aluminum is alloyed with various metals to change the characteristics of the aluminum the link below shows a table showing the various chemical/metals added to aluminum to make different alloys
- Q:Can you make a Tank out of aluminium armor?
- Aluminium Armor
- Q:who discovered aluminum and what year did they do it?
- discovered by Sir Humphrey Davy in 1808 Sir Humphrey Davy was from Britain he also named it Aluminum as its name xD
- Q:What's up with aluminum foil?
- It has to do with the resonance of the microwave radiation with the 'points' on the aluminium foil. We don't think of foil as having 'points'...to us it looks smooth. However, when the microwave bouce around in the oven, they find each and every uneven surface on the foil. In layman's terms, the microwaves 'collide', causing a build-up of charge and energy. You'll notice that many pre-packaged microwave meals contain a 'crisping' area on the cardboard that resembles aluminium. This is a specially treated foil that won't set up a resonance, but instead will concentrate the microwaves in a particular area, causing the food to cook much faster in a small, external area. The result: a nice, crispy shell on your otherwise limp and tasteless Hot Pocket! Enjoy!
- Q:Separating aluminum and copper on a radiator?
- i've got in no way heard of the dry ice trick it may be exciting to work out if it certainly worked. i'm sorry to assert except you may isolate the water out of that pipe you will ought to empty the zone.
- Q:copper and aluminum combined in coins?
- Well, there are aluminum alloys that have copper in them (although they usually have other metals also), so I don't think it would be a problem. If you're thinking of copper plated aluminum, there is the potential for a galvanic reaction (meaning like a battery cell) that could cause the coin to corrode and fall apart. It's the same problem with the current production of US cents (which are copper coated zinc).
- Q:Four roller rolling mill roller bearing on the aluminum top how always have holes
- Well, typical aluminum plate surface defects in the backup roll print, solution, change support roll.
- Q:Does burning aluminum in a fire hurt the environment / ground near by?
- Aluminum is very reactive in air and will form a layer of aluminum oxide around the outside of any piece. This oxide layer is very stable which is why aluminum doesn't corrode. Since your block of aluminum will be totally oxidized being in a fire, it's inert and just going to sit in the hole for the foreseeable future. The burning paint might not be healthy to breath but that's about the only hazard. Most common soil is a mixture of aluminum, carbon and silica compounds anyways so you aren't even adding anything particularly exotic. Alternatively, you could bring along a couple fifths of whiskey. It's lighter and has less packaging so it's the environmentally friendly way to get drunk.
- Q:How Long Until Dog Passes Aluminum?
- Aluminum will pass just like food. It will empty from the stomach and go through the digestive tract. Hopefully he chewed up the pieces so that they are small and are at no risk of cutting his intestines or bowels. But if he is not yet showing discomfort, all should be well. You made the smart choice and called the vet, and if they do not seem too worried you shouldn't be either unless your pooch begins acting differently or seems to be in discomfort.
- Q:Balanced Chemical Equation for Aluminum and Cobalt?
- That's pretty sparse. Perhaps the question is referring to a single replacement reaction. Aluminum is above cobalt in the activity series, which allows us to predict that aluminum metal will reduce cobalt ions, while aluminum is oxidized. This occurs as long as there is an ion present which will react with the aluminum oxide layer on the surface of aluminum. This passivating Al2O3 layer keeps aluminum metal from reacting. The presence of chloride ions will break down the passivating layer allowing the aluminum metal below to react. Al2O3(s) + 6H+ + 8Cl- -- 2[AlCl4]- + 3H2O(l) 2Al(s) + 3Co2+ -- 2Al3+ + 3Co(s)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range