||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 / 3003 5052 5083 6061 6063 5005 etc.
Alloy or not
Non-alloy / Alloy
O, H112, T4, T5, T6, T651 etc.
Thickness: 0.5mm - 500mm
Width: 600mm - 2200mm
Length: 1000 - 6000mm or in coil size
Heat preservation\ refrigerator\ Furniture\ decorate\ industry\
construction\ mould and so on
1.With good plasticity no matter in Cold and Hot condition;
2. Can be pressed into various shapes of Construction Profile;
3. Easy to weld and cold process with good mouldability;
4. Can be processed into Sheet, Strip, Tube, Bar, Profile, Forged Piece, etc
5. Long life time.
wooden pallets or as customer request
30% by T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% balance before loading.
15-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Coating of Color Aluminum Coil
PVDF >=25micron POLYESTER>=18micron
E < 2 or it is not obvious by eyeballing
not lower than first grade Impact: no any crack (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
no any distortion and color change (in the 99 more or less 1 degree water,
then cooling 2 hours)
surface deep in the 5% muriatic acid and 5% NaCL,
interior deep in the 2% muriatic acid and 2% NaCL, after 48 hours, no change
Application of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
Main Usage: Aluminium curtaim wall, Aluminium Composite Panel, Aluminium Honeycomb Plate, Ceiling,
Roof, Roller Shutter Door, Garages Door, Furniture, Electronic Industry, etc.
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
- Q:What’s the loss rate per kg when processing aluminum coil to aluminum sheet?
- Q:who discovered aluminum and what year did they do it?
- When Was Aluminum Discovered
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Plants to make auto parts such as exhaust pipe thermal baffle, muffler thermal baffle and front thermal baffle.
- Q:What is a good slogan for Aluminum?
- Aluminum: Keeping stoners amazed for over 50 years!
- Q:how to make safeway and diamond aluminum foil?
- I'd okorder.com/... and they have some things on sheet as well. Something that neither covers is the lamination process, wherein the aluminum foil is coated with an organic layer (a really thin layer of plastic) to keep the metallic taste out of the food that it contacts. I believe that different companies have different ways of applying the coatings, but I'd bet they're all some variant of dip, brush, or spray followed by a heat cure. Good luck on your project!
- Q:If mercury is rub on aluminum, what happens?
- Mercury readily combines with aluminium to form a mercury-aluminum amalgam when the two pure metals come into contact. However, when the amalgam is exposed to air, the aluminium oxidizes, leaving behind mercury. The oxide flakes away, exposing more mercury amalgam, which repeats the process. This process continues until the supply of amalgam is exhausted, and since it releases mercury, a small amount of mercury can “eat through” a large amount of aluminium over time, by progressively forming amalgam and relinquishing the aluminium as oxide. Aluminium in air is normally protected by a thin layer of its own oxide, which is not porous to mercury. Mercury coming into contact with this oxide does no harm. However, if any elemental aluminium is exposed (even by a recent scratch), the mercury may combine with it, starting the process described above, and potentially damaging a large part of the aluminium before it finally ends.
- Q:How much is aluminum-plastic panel with the 0.155mm thick aluminum per ton?
- The price is around 17000 yuan per ton, but you need to take the surface effect into account
- Q:Chemistry Question: Aluminum Production?
- Bauxite is dissolved in NaOH to remove impurities and form aluminum hydroxide; the aluminum hydroxide is then precipitated out, and water is removed to produce pure aluminum oxide (alumina). In aluminum production, alumina (Al2O3) is dissolved in molten cryolite (Na3AlF6). This molten mixture is then placed in a container with graphite electrodes (cathode and anode are both graphite). The molten mixture serves as the electrolyte. At the cathode: Al3+ (l) + 3e- ---- Al (l) Aluminum ions gather electrons to form aluminum metal, which is liquid due to the high temperatures. The molten metal sinks to the bottom of the container, and is piped off. At the anode: 2O2- (l) --- O2 (g) + 4e- The oxide ions from alumina lose their electrons to form oxygen gas.
- Q:what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation?
- Aluminum Cation
- Q:Using principles of chemical bonding, explain why solid aluminum is a good conductor of electricity but solid?
- Pure aluminium is a good conductor because it's atoms are metalically bonded. This means it's electrons are delocalised and can therefore produce a current. NaCl has a high boiling point because in order to evaporate it first needs to melt. And to melt it you need to break it's lattice structure. Na and Cl atoms are held by strong ionic bonds. BrCl on the other hand is covalently bonded. It's molecular structure does not need to be broken in order for it to melt or boil. All that has to be done is weak van der waal bonds need to be broken.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range