||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 / 3003 5052 5083 6061 6063 5005 etc.
Alloy or not
Non-alloy / Alloy
O, H112, T4, T5, T6, T651 etc.
Thickness: 0.5mm - 500mm
Width: 600mm - 2200mm
Length: 1000 - 6000mm or in coil size
Heat preservation\ refrigerator\ Furniture\ decorate\ industry\
construction\ mould and so on
1.With good plasticity no matter in Cold and Hot condition;
2. Can be pressed into various shapes of Construction Profile;
3. Easy to weld and cold process with good mouldability;
4. Can be processed into Sheet, Strip, Tube, Bar, Profile, Forged Piece, etc
5. Long life time.
wooden pallets or as customer request
30% by T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% balance before loading.
15-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Coating of Color Aluminum Coil
PVDF >=25micron POLYESTER>=18micron
E < 2 or it is not obvious by eyeballing
not lower than first grade Impact: no any crack (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
no any distortion and color change (in the 99 more or less 1 degree water,
then cooling 2 hours)
surface deep in the 5% muriatic acid and 5% NaCL,
interior deep in the 2% muriatic acid and 2% NaCL, after 48 hours, no change
Application of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
Main Usage: Aluminium curtaim wall, Aluminium Composite Panel, Aluminium Honeycomb Plate, Ceiling,
Roof, Roller Shutter Door, Garages Door, Furniture, Electronic Industry, etc.
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
- Q:How much can I get for aluminum cans in ga?
- The price for scrap aluminum cans varies litteraly every day. Within the last year, it has been between about 28 cents and 50 cents a pound. The last price I saw for clean, flattened cans delivered to the dealer was about 42 cents. As I said, it could be a bit higher or lower than that now. There are about 30-32 cans per pound of aluminum, so your 2,000 cans probably weigh around 64 pounds and could be worth about $27, assuming there has been no big change in the price recently. But that's a delivered price. If you have to drive 10 miles each way and your truck gets 20 mpg, you will be paying for a gallon of gas. If it is 30 miles each way (60 miles total), you are looking at 3 gallons of gas, which is probably about $8, leaving you a profit of around $19, or maybe a little less. That's with some optimistic assumptions, and it doesn't include the cost of big plastic bags to carry the cans. Not very encouraging, is it? Recycling makes sense for a big city or a recycling center, where they can get thousands of cans a day. But it is hard for an individual to make any money at it. i know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it is helpful anyway.
- Q:How to use aluminum sheet to roll a 12m-long aluminum coil with a diameter of 184cm?
- According to project experience, first you should check the specification of the aluminum sheet and then design crafts such as connection method, installation and transportation according to equipment.
- Q:Will an aluminum can rust under water for a period of time?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:Is it dangerous to have aluminum powder?
- Powdered aluminium isn't explosive, and any humidity or dampness in the air won't affect it. Really finely powedered aluminium is nothing but an extremely powerful reducing agent. In other words, it won't explode, but it will burn very fast and very hot. When combined with magnesium powder, it contributes to the nature of thermite in a reduction-oxidation reaction. On it's own however, as long as you keep it away from any open flames, it's perfectly safe. I should say; be very, very careful with making thermite. It's not explosive on it's own, but if you make it wrong, it can fizzle and pop and send molten metal flying your way.
- Q:Aluminum question, how it works..?
- the same way steel does s it is very different in a bunch of way
- Q:Naming Inorganic compounds, is it aluminum or aluminium?
- There have been some disputes over element naming. Aluminium is just one of the many. Davy originally named the metal aluminum, after the alum series of minerals. However, people complained about the sound of the word and suggested aluminium instead, to conform with the -ium suffix of many metals (though not all, such as platinum and molybdenum). In 19th-century US, aluminium (with the extra i) was the most used spelling. However, the Hall process of extracting the metal from its ores (an American invention) used aluminum as the spelling, meaning the preferred spelling state-side became aluminum with the omitted letter i. IUPAC states that aluminium is the preferred spelling, but states aluminum as an acceptable variant.
- Q:Test for nitrates - Reduction by aluminium?
- Aluminum is an active metal and wants to be ionized. Al -- Al(3+) + 3e(-) ın basic media, tetrahydroxoaluminate complex will be formed: Al(3+) + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) ======================================... Al + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) + 3e(-) Nitrate is reduced to ammonia in basic media, ammonium in acidic media: N(5+) + 8e(-) -- N(3-) NO3(-) + 8e(-) + 10H(+) -- NH4(+) + 3H2O in basic media, we add base (OH-) to both sides: NO3(-) + 8e(-) + 11OH(-) + 10H(+) -- NH4(+) + 3H2O + 11OH(-) NO3(-) + 8e(-) + OH(-) + 10H2O --- NH3 + 4H2O + 10OH(-) ======================================... NO3(-) + 8e(-)+ 6H2O -- NH3 + 9OH(-) Now, to the balancing of these two redox half reactions: Al + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) + 3e(-) NO3(-) + 8e(-)+ 6H2O -- NH3 + 9OH(-) ============================= 8Al + 32OH(-) -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 24e(-) 3NO3(-) + 24e(-) + 18H2O -- 3NH3 + 27OH(-) ================================== 8Al + 3NO3(-) + 32OH(-) + 18H2O -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 3NH3 + 27OH(-) //////////////////////////////////////... 8Al + 3NO3(-) + 5OH(-) + 18H2O -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 3NH3 Hope this helps.
- Q:Painting an aluminum canoe need advice on sanding, priming and paint type?
- Painting Aluminum Canoe
- Q:Is the aluminum coil with damaged side still useful?
- The side of tire, also called side wall, is the thinnest and most fragile. Side wall damages can be divided into swell and scratch. The swell is often caused by external force (The car is trapped in pit or on curb when you are driving fast). It can cause the cord thread break so that the rubber of the tire side wall cannot be fixed and tightened. The size of the swell is often as big as that of an one-yuan coin and will become bigger as the traveling distance increases. Under such circumstance, it is recommended to replace the tire. Scratch is usually caused by bad roads or debris on the road. It is recommended to replace the tire if the scratch in the side wall is obvious and the cord thread break. If the front wheels have such damages, the tire should be replaced as soon as possible (Because the steering, braking and driving is mainly based on the front wheels.). If there is no spare tire on site, change the front damaged tire with the rear tire and drive to an appropriate place.
- Q:Aluminium and copper advantages and disadvantages in electrical wires?
- Copper does conduct slightly better than aluminum, but aluminum corrodes over time and the oxidized surface has very high resistance. Copper also oxidizes but is not as high a resistance. The high resistance, when in contact with another conductor, like a junction inside a box, will create heat. Those high resistance junctions create so much heat that over time a fire hazard develops. Hence, National Electrical Code disallowed the use of aluminum for safety reasons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range