1060/1050 Aluminium Coil for Transformer/ Electronic Components
l Product Description
A1100, A1050, A1060,A3003, A3004, A3005, A3105 , A5052, , A5754, A8011 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H24 etc.
0.2mm - 2.0mm
15mm - 1600mm
chromic,white,metallic and so on(Customized, choose from RAL color chart or refer to customers' counter sample.)
Polyester(mainly),Fluorocarbon(mainly),polyurethane and epoxy coating ect.
PVDF≥25 micron; PE≥18 micron.
be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property are meted with GB/T, ASTM, ENAW Standard.
105mm or 405mm or 505mm
(pencil hardness) more than 2H
no cracking and peeling(≥50kg/cm)
more than 100
standard export packing in carton and wooden pallet
30% deposit by T/T in advance,70% balance should be paid upon BL copy
roofs, facade cladding, ceilings, aluminum curtains, composite panels, pipe wrap, advertisement plates, instrument panels, and other uses.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: within 30 days after we get your 30% deposit or L/C
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium coil is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality color coated aluminium coil to the world.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:What is the nuclear charge for Aluminium?
- ALUMINIUM ALUMINUM ARE ONE SAME ELEMENT . the nuclear charge means number of protons . the number of protons electrons are ALWAYS equal = 13 e- = p
- Q:aluminum nitrate in water: neutral, basic, or acidic?
- Aluminum nitrate is the salt produced by the reaction of aluminum hydroxide and nitric acid. Nitric acid is a strong acid. Aluminum hydroxide is a realtively weak base. So the salt will be acidic.
- Q:Foods containing aluminium?
- i dont think any foods will contain substantial quantities of aluminium as its not a metal commonly found in bioinorganic chemistry. Aluminium salts could potentially be found in water, also using aluminium pans could potentially lead to aluminium consumption. hope this helps
- Q:Why does a ring of aluminum interact with a magnetic field?
- Aluminum is not a magnetic material and will not be affected by stationary magnets. However, if a changing magnetic field is present, an electrical voltage will be induced in the aluminum ring and an electric current will flow as a result. This current will produce a magnetic field which will interact with the externally produced magnetic field. The key here is a changing magnetic field - because the voltage induced in the aluminum ring will be proportional to the rate of change of the field. If an aluminum disk is passed between the poles of a powerful magnet, eddy currents will be induced in the aluminum producing a magnetic field that will tend to retard the motion of the aluminum relative to the magnet. The changing field in this case is due to the motion of the aluminum. Iron is attracted to a magnetic field because it is a ferro-magnetic material. Wood is not a magnetic material, and it is not an electrical conductor, so it will not behave as aluminum does in a magnetic field.
- Q:aluminum wheel fix?
- Get a couple of those Mothers power balls .If the clear coat is coming off Then dirt is embedded in the rim The best way is to have them polished by a pro .If thats not the route you want to go ,the power ball is about the only thing that can help you out and for much cheaper than having a pro do it .Not to mention doing it by hand just sucks .But it would take two at least to do all 4 wheels Then the polish will do what its advertised to do or use any polish you want You will need to at least remove the wheel off the truck for the best results If you strip the rims or use acidic cleaners to remove the remaining clear coat It may take more materials Like polish ,Pads,or the power ball thing Cause it will leave a raw aluminum surface which usually requires more time and labor to polish out DON'T WIRE WHEEL THE RIMS OKAY YOU WILL SCRATCH THEM SO DEEP YOU WILL RUIN THEM NO ABRASIVE MATERIALS ARE TO BE USED ON A ALUMINUM RIM NOT EVEN A WIRE WHEEL OF ANY TYPE OR MATERIAL SHOULD BE USED ON THE RIM what you'll do is make them uglier Cause pitting strip the surface leaving a porous and uneven surface Which corrosion likes to form on .Thats the worst and the wrong way to clean aluminum and even steel sometimes depending on what it is But NEVER aluminum
- Q:Can we provide raw materials, aluminium coils and aluminum panels for several integrated ceilings?
- You go to my space, add my QQ bar, I do aluminum, aluminum coil, aluminum wafer, and I also want to know about the requirements of integrated ceiling ~ ha ha!
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- It is either the external or the bearing problem in designing and installing.
- Q:Using principles of chemical bonding, explain why solid aluminum is a good conductor of electricity but solid?
- Pure aluminium is a good conductor because it's atoms are metalically bonded. This means it's electrons are delocalised and can therefore produce a current. NaCl has a high boiling point because in order to evaporate it first needs to melt. And to melt it you need to break it's lattice structure. Na and Cl atoms are held by strong ionic bonds. BrCl on the other hand is covalently bonded. It's molecular structure does not need to be broken in order for it to melt or boil. All that has to be done is weak van der waal bonds need to be broken.
- Q:is there a place that recycles crushed aluminum cans for money?
- Go to the Earth911 website. Enter in your zip code and it will give you a list of recyclers closest to you. Minnesota does not have a can bottle deposit so the money you get will be for the scrap metal.
- Q:can aluminum foil get rid of static electricity?
- Get rid of it... no, but it can shield electronics from it. Only a ground can get rid of static electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range