1060/1050 Aluminium Coil for Transformer/ Electronic Components
l Product Description
A1100, A1050, A1060,A3003, A3004, A3005, A3105 , A5052, , A5754, A8011 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H24 etc.
0.2mm - 2.0mm
15mm - 1600mm
chromic,white,metallic and so on(Customized, choose from RAL color chart or refer to customers' counter sample.)
Polyester(mainly),Fluorocarbon(mainly),polyurethane and epoxy coating ect.
PVDF≥25 micron; PE≥18 micron.
be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property are meted with GB/T, ASTM, ENAW Standard.
105mm or 405mm or 505mm
(pencil hardness) more than 2H
no cracking and peeling(≥50kg/cm)
more than 100
standard export packing in carton and wooden pallet
30% deposit by T/T in advance,70% balance should be paid upon BL copy
roofs, facade cladding, ceilings, aluminum curtains, composite panels, pipe wrap, advertisement plates, instrument panels, and other uses.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: within 30 days after we get your 30% deposit or L/C
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium coil is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality color coated aluminium coil to the world.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:aluminum wheel fix?
- Get a couple of those Mothers power balls .If the clear coat is coming off Then dirt is embedded in the rim The best way is to have them polished by a pro .If thats not the route you want to go ,the power ball is about the only thing that can help you out and for much cheaper than having a pro do it .Not to mention doing it by hand just sucks .But it would take two at least to do all 4 wheels Then the polish will do what its advertised to do or use any polish you want You will need to at least remove the wheel off the truck for the best results If you strip the rims or use acidic cleaners to remove the remaining clear coat It may take more materials Like polish ,Pads,or the power ball thing Cause it will leave a raw aluminum surface which usually requires more time and labor to polish out DON'T WIRE WHEEL THE RIMS OKAY YOU WILL SCRATCH THEM SO DEEP YOU WILL RUIN THEM NO ABRASIVE MATERIALS ARE TO BE USED ON A ALUMINUM RIM NOT EVEN A WIRE WHEEL OF ANY TYPE OR MATERIAL SHOULD BE USED ON THE RIM what you'll do is make them uglier Cause pitting strip the surface leaving a porous and uneven surface Which corrosion likes to form on .Thats the worst and the wrong way to clean aluminum and even steel sometimes depending on what it is But NEVER aluminum
- Q:Resin that withstands aluminum?
- One common mold material for metal casting is plaster mixed with silica sand to give it more strength. It needs to be completely (like heated) dry before you use it, but it is actually more work than sand casting but it gives a better finish. There are some rubber materials which can withstand the heat of casting pewter, but the melting point of pewter is so much lower than aluminum that I am sure those won't work for aluminum. I think you are pretty much stuck with sand for the easiest method.
- Q:What is the profit of aluminium coil gate?
- Market prices are almost transparent, the price can be said to earn a installation costs, two people installed, then, in addition to costs, profits of about 4 thousand and 500
- Q:Help!!!!!! Questions about Aluminium?
- 1) From What does aluminium derive its name? Ancient Greeks and Romans used aluminium salts as dyeing mordants and as astringents for dressing wounds; alum is still used as a styptic. In 1761 Guyton de Morveau suggested calling the base alum alumine. In 1808, Humphry Davy identified the existence of a metal base of alum, which he at first termed alumium and later aluminum . The earliest citation given in the Oxford English Dictionary for any word used as a name for this element is alumium, which British chemist and inventor Humphry Davy employed in 1808 for the metal he was trying to isolate electrolytically from the mineral alumina. 2)From which ore is aluminium extracted? Bauxite 3)Which country produces more aluminium than any other? China 4)An American and French scientist both patented the current process used to produce aluminium, what were there names? Hall and Héroult 5)Who is credited with having been first to produce metallic aluminium? Friedrich Wöhler
- Q:Why do the layers loose when taking out coil after roll of aluminum 0.14?
- After rolling, the most possible reason may be poor deoiling effect. I think, for 0.14mm aluminum coil, the lining sleeve will not be forgotten. After rolling , oil ooze from aluminum layers, and the support of aluminum coil is not enough, leading to coil collapsing. The specific manifestations are that the edges of even round aluminum layers become like water ripple, and that the aluminum coils suddenly become uneven when taking out coil.
- Q:When aluminium roll is rolled 0.14, when roll take off, loose layer how to return a responsibility?
- The layers between the extrusion effect increases, there is a high speed roll out effect, so that the support of oil film between layer and layer thinning, especially edge thinning, lost support of the aluminum layer partial collapse, there is the edge of the water ripple condition serious if the aluminum layer a big part of the in-plane film thickness thinning, will occur due to the inner tension decreases, torque generated in the outer layer of the strong rolling tension, will roll toward the side with the offset, coil diameter is larger, the offset will become increasingly large, even from the reel, offset The direction is uncertain, but from the analysis of stress can be analyzed;
- Q:Does aluminum cause cooling?
- Aluminium doesn't 'cause' cooling, but it is efficient at dissipating heat. Copper is too, which is why both metals are often used to make heatsinks.
- Q:I can roll Kaiping Jinsheng aluminium?
- The profile: steel wire steel wire rod steel I-beam steel H steel rail profile quality profile of other profilesThe stainless steel plate, stainless steel coil, stainless steel stainless steel tube stainless steel stainless steel wire stainless steel billet stainless steel metal products and other stainless steel materials
- Q:Anti-Perspirant without Aluminum?
- Tom's organic care of significant is spectacular. i'm allergic to the aluminum in different manufacturers and after digging around i found this kind and have not had issues considering the fact that. i will even placed it on after shaving. dry off, slap a number of those products on and no inflammation what so ever. they have distinctive varieties so which you would be able to %. and choose what you % to apply. it somewhat is somewhat costly, yet i think of it somewhat is well worth it.
- Q:Why do we recycle aluminum cans?
- Save the Rainforest! Recycle Aluminum! Did you know that aluminum comes from the ore Bauxite? And that bauxite is mined in the rainforest? Every time you throw away an aluminum can, that's one less that is being recycled, and one more can's worth of bauxite that needs to be mined from the rainforest. The bad thing about mining bauxite, just like any other ore, is that it is in the ground. Since bauxite is mined in the rainforest, there are tons of trees growing on top. In order to get to the bauxite, the trees have to be clear-cut and are usually burned since there main opperation is to mine the ore, not harvest lumber. This puts a lot of pollution into the air from the trees burning and the fossil fuels spent for the machinery to take them down. Once the land is clear, mining begins, burning even more fossil fuels. Then the ore is shipped to a facility that turns the ore into aluminum (another energy-expensive process) and then the aluminum is finally shiped to us (again, more energy, i.e. fossil fuels spent) so that we can then, finally, make cans out of them. So why don't we just make new cans out of the old ones when we are done with them? They are already here, no need for shipping. They are free, just need to be trasported to the recycling facility. And we don't have to cut rainforests to get more aluminum if we use what we've already got. Some day we will be mining our landfills because we've irresponsibly and selfishly used up our resources elsewhere. Hope this answers your question and gives you the motivation to start recycling!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range