1060/1050 Aluminium Coil for Transformer/ Electronic Components
l Product Description
A1100, A1050, A1060,A3003, A3004, A3005, A3105 , A5052, , A5754, A8011 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H24 etc.
0.2mm - 2.0mm
15mm - 1600mm
chromic,white,metallic and so on(Customized, choose from RAL color chart or refer to customers' counter sample.)
Polyester(mainly),Fluorocarbon(mainly),polyurethane and epoxy coating ect.
PVDF≥25 micron; PE≥18 micron.
be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property are meted with GB/T, ASTM, ENAW Standard.
105mm or 405mm or 505mm
(pencil hardness) more than 2H
no cracking and peeling(≥50kg/cm)
more than 100
standard export packing in carton and wooden pallet
30% deposit by T/T in advance,70% balance should be paid upon BL copy
roofs, facade cladding, ceilings, aluminum curtains, composite panels, pipe wrap, advertisement plates, instrument panels, and other uses.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: within 30 days after we get your 30% deposit or L/C
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium coil is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality color coated aluminium coil to the world.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:How to identify the quality of color coated aluminum coil and sheet?
- Color coated aluminum coil is a kind of aluminum coil. As for qualified color coated aluminum coil, the surface has no impression, holiday and damage through the coating, and also no ripple, scratch and swell. All these are easy to see. However, the most important is the color difference of the color coated aluminum coil which is not obvious but will influence the decoration effect. Now the surface of curtain wall aluminum sheet will also be treated with electrostatic spraying. The power coating materials can have dozens of colors and realize good decorative effect, with polyurethane, polyethylene expansion resin and epoxy resin as raw materials, high color retention pigment as auxiliaries.
- Q:What are the best rust-proof coils? Please tell me the model and manufacturer in Shangdong. Thank you.
- 3003 aluminum coil, AL-Mn series alloy, is the most widely used rust-proof aluminum with the density being 2.73. It is applicable to insulation projects such as pipe insulation, packaging, machine parts, refrigerator, air conditioning and ventilation pipes and other wet environment.
- Q:How to use aluminum sheet to roll a 12m-long aluminum coil with a diameter of 184cm?
- According to project experience, first you should check the specification of the aluminum sheet and then design crafts such as connection method, installation and transportation according to equipment.
- Q:What’s the production standard of aluminum coil?
- GB/T3880-2006 mechanical standard GB/T3190-1996 chemical standard
- Q:What do the two items (COIL:873347 HEAT: number) on the label of the raw material of aluminum coil stand for?
- COIL means aluminum coil and HEAT means heating, so together they mean hot rolled coil.
- Q:Why does the coated aluminum coil have thickness requirement for membrane?
- The purpose of coating is to protect the surface of aluminum coil and make it more aesthetic. The thickness of membrane is closely related to the keep years of products made by aluminum coil.
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- There are aluminum annealing furnace, aluminum alloy quenching furnace, aging furnace and smelting furnace.
- Q:Is the aluminum coil with damaged side still useful?
- The side of tire, also called side wall, is the thinnest and most fragile. Side wall damages can be divided into swell and scratch. The swell is often caused by external force (The car is trapped in pit or on curb when you are driving fast). It can cause the cord thread break so that the rubber of the tire side wall cannot be fixed and tightened. The size of the swell is often as big as that of an one-yuan coin and will become bigger as the traveling distance increases. Under such circumstance, it is recommended to replace the tire. Scratch is usually caused by bad roads or debris on the road. It is recommended to replace the tire if the scratch in the side wall is obvious and the cord thread break. If the front wheels have such damages, the tire should be replaced as soon as possible (Because the steering, braking and driving is mainly based on the front wheels.). If there is no spare tire on site, change the front damaged tire with the rear tire and drive to an appropriate place.
- Q:What’s the difference between natural cooling and slice cooling?
- Cooling with furnace means after thermal insulation, stop heating furnace and make the parts in the furnace cool slowly to the room temperature with the furnace. Natural cooling is a kind of cooling method utilizing fluid circulation based on the fact that density varies with temperature to remove hea
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range