1. Material: High Strength Stainless Steel, Aluminium
2. High performance of Anti-Wind (Max width of chassis 838 mm)
3. Reasonable designed mechanical structure
4. Non-tranck moving, Single Track, double tracks
5. Double motors with Intelligent rectification function
6. Long distance remote control
7. High level design
8. Higth connection strength of S bend
9 Double bearings of moving wheels
10. Double Self-Lock
11. LED display screen with 500 words input by any language
12. ISO Certificate
13. OEM Manufacture & Design service
Collapsible gate/Retractable door/Electrical Foldable Gates:
1.Stainless steel &Aluminum
2.No track,Single track,Double track
3. About this gate motor:
|Motor style:||4-wheel trackless |
|Power:||370 / 550 / 750W|
|Engine voltage & frequency:||220V ± 10% , 50HZ|
|Operation current:||≤2.5A x 2|
|Working temperature:||-45 °C - +75 °C|
4. About this gate's curity board and wheel:
|SCL Curity Board:|
Strong cold hadiness , in severe cold weather ,it can input current to the motor
to make it increase temperature automatically to ensure it can work normally.
|SSCL Gate Wheel:|
It made of Cast Aluminum with Pure Natural car rubber. it can walk in -45 °C condition
and walk at least 300,000 times.
5. About this gate's electric wire:
|SSCL electric wire:|
32 core cable ,in -45 °C condition it can be bent ,straight back
and forth 200 hundred thousands times ,the cable won't be cracked or broken.
|Other's electric wire:||16 core cable , in -40 °C condition it will be frozen stiff and be easy cracked ,broken.|
- Q:Electric revolving door has been kept non-stop why?
- 1 Check the door sensor.
The revolving door may generate a signal every revolution, because the rotary door senses the sensor, resulting in a rotating command signal that produces a rotation every day.
Solution: adjust the sensitivity of the sensor, the sensor has the sensitivity of the size of the adjustment knob, reduce the sensitivity, adjust the sensor angle, pay attention to let the sensor out.
2, the above no problem is to check the slip ring
If there is a large revolving door will have a transmission slip ring, slip ring is the movement of the conductive parts, in the rotation process may also produce a false signal, you need to observe the PLC input port to judge.
Solution Check the slip ring whether there is a spare line, usually there is, the line to replace, more trouble.
3, special features
Some automatic doors are the function of this often turn.
4, the door position sensor '
If the door of the positioning sensor is also a problem.
Solution, first determine your flat function or lock the door function there is no, if there is no problem here, if there is no need to check the positioning sensor, adjust its gap with the magnet
Many of the models do not know which one you are using
Some manufacturers are positioned with the encoder, the shield without encoder, KBB has an encoder. Or Qingdao type encoder, other manufacturers of the specific but also on-site inspection
- Q:Elevator automatic door induction has a blind spot is it true?
- it is true.
At present, the domestic use of the elevator there are two, the first is the touch plate elevator, that is, in the elevator door has a prominent touch panel, when there are objects touch the touch panel, the elevator door will automatically bounce; For the light curtain elevator, is installed in the elevator door with two ray sensor device.
Although the two elevators are equipped with induction devices, but the blind area still exists, to light curtain elevator, for example, the area can not cover the entire elevator door, in the bottom of the door there are ten centimeters blind spot. In other words, the area of the object, the elevator door sensor
- Q:How do I disengage the automatic door locks on my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo?
- This feature can be enabled and disabled using computer equipment at the dealer.
- Q:Why wont my automatic garage door close?
- The pull rope that you're using to close the door manually releases the door from a trolley. It sounds like the door needs to be engaged back into the trolley. By raising the door manually (w/o pulling the rope) hard enough, it should engage back into the trolley.
- Q:How much is the electric door?
- Electric door prices from more than 600 to more than 10,000 have, according to their own situation to choose their own electric door.
- Q:Glass automatic door sensor no one is also moving when it is going on.
- May be subject to heat radiation
- Q:12-volt access control and 24-volt Panasonic automatic door machine wiring
- Access control provides a set of 12V power supply, access control output 12V relay, and then use a passive contact to control the automatic door open the door.
Buy a DC-DC buck module, the 24V power supply down to 12V access access control, output or relay isolation, to prevent access control and door controller because of mutual interference.
- Q:Automatic Doors/Computers??? Help!?
- There is a laser beam, when you break the laser beam!! BAM!! the dorr opens!! their is a mini computer in a sence tho, you could just use google
- Q:I have a Dodge Grand Caravan and the Automatic Passenger Doors wont open why?
- Sorry to hear you are having a concern with the automatic passenger door on your 2004 Dodge Caravan. I checked for Technical Service Bulletins but could not find any concerns regarding the automatic door. You may want to consider having the vehicle diagnosed by your local authorized Dodge Service Department or a trusted mechanic. Lisa Customer Care Chrysler Group LLC
- Q:my automatic door locks on the front pass/drvr side work intermittently with the remote or the door switch.?
- Sounds like its the actuators in the door itself....it's an elecrical part and commonly goes out on some vehicles....I know neons have a huge issue with them, at least in my experience. Your biggest problem is, they are for the most part a dealer item only. Easy to install though. Hope this helped.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range