cold room evaporator
copper pipe and alumium fin
axial rotor motor fan
electric/water defrost material
Al fin+copper tube+stainless steel+axial motor...
applied for medium temprature:>5°C celsius degree
BFT air cooler series is suitable for high,middle,low temprature(+10°C— -25°C)
1.light in weight,convenient intallation,compact structure,Rapid temperature falling,long preservation time.
2.efficient fins, more evaporation area.
3.mechanical tube expanding,tight connection between fins and copper pipe to increase heat exchange efficiency.
4.bright type copper tube thickness:0.35mm,silverbrazing for elbow.
5.motor:efficient,low power-consuming,strong windy,Wide-range, low noise,long service time.
6.2.6MPa pneumatic test permition,reasonable design, Power conservation by 25%.
7.cold-rolled steel plate for shell,phosphating static spraying technique,pleasing shape,rustproof.
8.Defrost heat performance: 8 hours defrost cycle.
- Q:The cooling water pipe has condensed water. Can it be prevented from blowing up with the fan? Why?
- It should be possible to blow the water all the time. The main reason for the condensation water is that the temperature inside and outside is not consistent.
- Q:About the fatal trap cooling pipe
- Do not talk nonsense ah, the cooling tube body without white light (transparent tube body, the middle of the screen when prompted), otherwise you can't open, opened after the pipe body to emit light, the button is green, you can not open, so be sure to manage the team, don't let them casually open tube, or will cause the awful consequences.
- Q:Rifled or smoothbore gun is? Why does it only use water cooling pipes, while anti-aircraft guns, infantry fighting vehicles and artillery guns do not? Thanks a lot!
- Of course is the rifled gun, the gun is designed crash before the mid nineteenth Century. At present, only emphasizes the smoothbore high velocity direct tank gun of this demand, not the other needs, and in order to ensure the accuracy of long-range shooting only with rifled gun. There is enough space for warships. If there is a need for firing speed, water cooling systems can be used, and anti-aircraft guns and infantry fighting vehicles are not likely to be water-cooled in size and quality.
- Q:What is the cooling water pipe of an automobile engine?Who can explain the introduction of the cooling water pipe of the automobile engine?
- The cooling water pipe for automobile engine assembly in the presence of interference fit in the assembly process, if the amount of interference is too large, it is difficult to assemble, and easy to cause large deformation; if the amount of interference is too small, water and easy to fall off and Water Leakage. Carries on the simulation analysis using the finite element method, the assembly of different interference under the effect of size changes and pipe assembly force required and the amount of interference on the automobile engine cooling water pipe assembly to improve the best fit.
- Q:How to decorate the mass concrete cooling water pipe
- Cooling water pipes are not generally advocated! (because partial cooling is not enough after hydration), a temperature hole is set for observation: as long as the temperature difference between the inside and outside of concrete is not more than 25 degrees, no measures should be taken! If the temperature difference is too large, you can take insulation measures (also ensure that the temperature difference is not greater than 25 degrees)
- Q:What's the best way to use the cooling tube in CSO's deadly trap?
- See white, and then go, press E
- Q:Motorcycle oil cooling pipe
- Oil cooling is to achieve better lubrication effect but I see in the picture that stuff you said fitted to the exhaust pipe of the exhaust pipe temperature reaches what such a hundred degrees is not baked lubricating oil will be more hot! The lubrication of the engine is to press the oil pump into the oil passage and deliver it to the parts that need lubrication through the oil passage
- Q:In what circumstances should mass concrete be buried with cooling pipes?
- If the heat is too great, the external facilities can not guarantee the temperature difference between inside and outside, and the cooling pipe can be embedded.The commodity concrete pouring starts after finishing collecting, controlling the surface shrinkage crack, reduce the evaporation of water, and after the final setting of concrete began to cover maintenance, general merchandise within 12h after the concrete pouring and curing insulation covering, covering two layer straw bags, around two pile caps and surface layer of nylon film, straw bags under staggered, overlapping, open all the surface covered, forming a good insulation layer, and should be kept in a nylon film condensation water.
- Q:The cooling pipe joint leaks at the joint
- Two pipe welding contact surface is too small, should be linked, if the sleeve, then the solder is only sealed, able to resist external force. In your current case, the solder should be supported and sealed at the same time, and there is no leakage proof that the seal has been completed, but once it has an external force, the seal and support are destroyed at the same time.
- Q:The engine cooling pipe is stiff and can not pinch
- I suggest you line up the air, I hope my answer will help you
We pursue the management tenet of "Quality is superior, Service is supreme, Reputation is first". We will sincerely create and share success with all clients. warmly welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory and establish long-term business relationships with us for a bright future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||8.33% North America
8.33% South America
8.33% Eastern Europe
8.33% Southeast Asia
8.33% Mid East
8.33% Eastern Asia
8.33% Western Europe
8.33% Central America
8.33% Northern Europe
8.33% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average