||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||top side: 20+/-5 microns, back side: 5-7 microns
Standard and Grade :
Cold rolled steel coils
CS Type A/B/C
DS Type A/B
Deep drawing quality
SPCE SPCF(non aging)
Extra deep drawing quality
Automobile Industry, White Goods, Home Applicances, Oil & Air filters, semi product for coating with enamel or zinc,
construction & building sector, air-conditioning, furniture, radiators, tubes, profiles, mechanical construction, shelving,
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. Can you offer OEM to me? What about MOQ?
Of course, we are a professional with OEM manufacturer for 9 years. the MOQ can be 50 ton/ order..
2. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
3. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
4.How Can I Get Some Sample?
We are honored to offer you free sample, but courier charges will be on your side.
- Q:A steel rod AISI 1040....?
- Endurance Limit Of Steel
- Q:i wana get my tongue peirced, the only metal im not allergic to right now is surgical steel?
- that should be what they use.mine does.instead of wondering why not ASK??
- Q:What's the process of making steel?
- Adding 6% carbon to molten iron makes steel.
- Q:steel or aluminum? I'm looking to try a steel mtb for first time?
- I've ridden steel, alum, Ti and carbon. I like 'em all. It all depends of craftsmanship and design IMHO. Really, a light steel frame is only about 1 to 1.5 lbs heavier than other super light frames. Steel has a rep for being heavy and most of that comes from being a heavier duty frame and being spec'ed with heavier parts. With that being said I have 2 alum and 1 carbon framed bikes now. I owned several steel bikes in my day, loved 'em too. I like light and if you're a weight weenie too you may not want a heavier bike regardless of material. The Stumpjumper is a sweet light bike. If the Grizzly is up to your specs give it a go. Thats how you experience life. Try something different. You'll like the feel of steel, as of the bike? Only you will know if you like it or not.
- Q:Bike Frame-Aluminum vs Steel?
- Someone stated even the $99 walmart bikes are aluminum now. WRONG! Most Walmart bikes have steel frames unless you drop about $200.00. Personally, I prefer aluminum over steel. It's lighter, most times - just as strong and won't rust if you get a ding or scrape in the paint. See links below on Trek M/B. Trek 820 - steel frame - $329.99. Trek 3500 - aluminum frame - $359.99.
- Q:What is steel used for?
- buildings bridges automobiles elevators railroads and railroad equipment appliances and many many more. Steel is used almost everywhere. reference: Iron and steel are used widely in the construction of roads, railways, infrastructure, and buildings. Most large modern structures, such as stadiums and skyscrapers, bridges, and airports, are supported by a steel skeleton. Even those with a concrete structure will employ steel for reinforcing. In addition to widespread use in major appliances and cars (Despite growth in usage of aluminium, it is still the main material for car bodies.), steel is used in a variety of other construction-related applications, such as bolts, nails, and screws. Other common applications include shipbuilding, pipeline transport, mining, offshore construction, pipeline transport, aerospace, white goods (e.g. washing machines), heavy equipment (e.g. bulldozers), office furniture, steel wool, tools, and armour in the form of personal vests or vehicle armour (better known as rolled homogeneous armour in this role). .
- Q:How do I polish stainless steel jewelry?
- stainless steel polish and steel wool(not being a smart azz either).
- Q:What is the malleable temperature of carbon steel?
- It needs to be RED hot, the hotter the better. Yes you can use a camp fire if you put the file directly in the hottest part of the coals, but it'll take about 5-10 minutes to heat. Charcoal briquettes would probably work better as a heat source. You can use something like a blow dryer to intensify the coals, that might help. You'll also need a bench vice, and the biggest pair of pliers you can find, for leverage. Bending steel's not easy even when it's hot. You could also use a bit of steel pipe that'll fit over the end of the file. Stick the file in the vise when red-hot, slip the pipe over the free end, and use the pipe to bend it. OR, you could use the old-fashioned method of just holding it with pliers in one hand, and hitting it with a 5lb sledge hammer with the other. use something solid as an anvil, like a large steel pipe. you mighe be able to get away with using a small log, but you'll have to work twice as hard. Safety glasses are MANDITORY for this type of thing. Do not attempt without eye protection at all times. Ear plugs are also a very good idea.
- Q:What is harder Gold or steel?
- steel. gold is pretty soft.
- Q:Can stainless steel cut well?
- Stainless okorder.com/.. More flex will make the sword more resistant to vibration, which can occur from air friction, as well as from tameshigiri. Further, it'll be easier to keep and maintain a good edge on a sword less prone to breaking.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range