AISI,ASTM,DIN,GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 653M EN10142
|Place of Origin:|
Hot dipped zinc coating
building and constructions
High-strength Steel Plate
standard seaworthy export packing or as required
Within 20 days after the deposit
|Packaging Detail:||standard seaworthy export package|
|Delivery Detail:||5-15days after recevied your L/c or T/T|
One weight: 2.0-6.0MT
Surface finish : 30-275g/m2 zinc
coated steel coil
|Executive Standard:||JIS G3302, SGCC / ASTM 653M CQ/ EN10142 DX51D+Z|
|Material||CGCC, CGCH ,CGC340-CGC570, CGCD1-CGCD3|
|Coil weight:||3-12 MT|
|Zinc Coating||30-275g/ m2|
|Color:||RAL No. or customers' sample color|
|Painting||Topside: 5microns primer+15microns polyester, Backside: 5-7microns primer epoxy|
|Payment Term||1) Payment term : T/T ;L/C;D/P 2) Trade Terms : FOB / CFR /CIF|
3) Minimum quantity of order : 5 MT
|Package||standard seaworthy export packing or as required|
|Delivery Time||Within 20 days after the deposit|
|Application||office furniture, household electric appliances, food package|
|Export Markets:||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe|
- Q:I need flint and steel how do i get it?
- no common flint and steel in the house === you need to buy a Boy Scout - flint and steel fire starter kit === or a BIC lighter ... the other thing is a small jar filled with water [[ capped and water level near the top.]] hold the water-jar over some
- Q:Nylon or steel......?
- Steel string 4 playing wid plectrum, nylon 4 finger style playing
- Q:is magnetic steel hygenic to produce stainless steel utensils?
- Magnetic steel rusts. That's why kitchenware is often made out of stainless. You can't turn magnetic steel into stainless, sorry. Metalurgy is a complicated subject, and is all about different alloys. It's far too involved to explain in a few paragraphs here, but no, they're not interchangeable in this case unless you want to produce kitchenware that rusts.
- Q:what effect does reducing the carbon content have on the properties of steel?
- Very high carbon steel (0.96 to 2.11%) is hard and not very ductile (difficult to mold or shape). It is also difficult to weld, but has the lowest melting point. As the carbon content is reduced, the steel becomes softer, more ductile and melts at a higher temperature. Stainless steel is an alloy of Iron, Carbon, Chromium. The fourth element would depend upon the grade of steel, but Nickel is probably the most common.
- Q:Decorating stainless steel refrigerators?
- Elmers, the glue maker, make stuff called Tack Adhesive Putty. It looks like a stick of kids clay or silly putty, but you tear off pieces of it and stick them to the fridge. Then stick your pictures to the putty! Works great and comes off easily.
- Q:Quality of a 440A steel blade?
- Its the standard for most knives and its the easiest to sharpen, I have a couple 440 steel knives and they have never failed me, my oldest one is 11 years old and I have stabbed multiple people(in self defense, cut open backpacks, seat belts, fishing string, limes, thin rope, jeans, jackets, pockets, seats, popped tires, moved hot charcoal and other stuff, it just has to be sharpened every now and then. Although I really like carbon knives like KA-BAR's those are amazing and are the only fixed blade knife I would ever buy.
- Q:can I freeze steel?
- Wouldn't it be easier to stick your coke in the freezer?
- Q:What is mild steel and what items are made from it?
- Mild steel is what your friends get when they see your mom's cleavage.
- Q:whats the average price of wide flange steel W10x30?
- The price of steel is increasing daily, so an exact answer is rough. A W10x30 is a fairly common shape and shouldn't be too hard to find. For a very rough ballpark number, say $700/ton (installed price), the piece you require should be in the range of about $250.00 or less as I assume you'll be doing the installing. Please don't take this as the gospel, however. Price varies on location, stock, and availability. Open the phone book and contact your local steel supplier. Because the piece you require is fairly short, you might get lucky and find someone who has a waste piece that length that they will give you a good deal on. --------------------------------------... I just checked the AISC web site to verify the number I quoted above and they posted an article stating that the average mill price had just increased to over $1000/ton in May. The best advice I can provide at this point is to buy the W10 now and don't wait any longer.
- Q:Safety of steel-capped boots?
- Hey Bunny:) Glad you asked! I know of no one ,at all,that thinks steel toes are better than good reflexes and the ability to move faster! Wellies give flex,Sport shoes give speed, Jods(Paddocks) are the work boot of choice..and if there is one thing we know about horses, nothing happens in slo-mo! There is a fiberglass toe protector a person could use.. I guess..not this person though. Added to the factor that they have that bumpy sole not suited for riding, and a bad heel, and are just plain too heavy. And ankles! nothing special there. My flatmate(roomie) is an Equine reproduction Vet and a Polo Player, and no-one there has anything but jods and wellies. No clunky boots please:) Come to think of it, its been years since Ive mashed a foolish toe..and that takes into account trailering vetting and young-stock work....Yes I vote for movement over safety ** there are no horse-goods for sale with toe caps ** Three cheers for mobility bunny! (and wellies disinfect real nice too)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range