Order On-line Tracking
1.Structure of Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Strip 304 Serious
Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Strip 304 Serious is one of the raw material of the cold rolled stainless steel strip, which can be used directly in many places. Stainless Steel (Stainless Steel) is short for acid-proof Stainless Steel, resistant to weak corrosive medium such as air, steam, water, or with a Stainless Steel grade.
2.Main Features of Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Strip 304 Serious
1) weldability: The purpose of the different requirement for welding performance are different.1 Kind of tableware generally do not require the performance of welding, even including some pot class enterprise. But the vast majority of products all need raw materials welding performance is good, like the 2 kinds of tableware, thermos flask, steel pipes, water heaters, water dispensers, etc.
2) Corrosion resistance The vast majority of stainless steel products for corrosion resistant performance is good, like a, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen utensils and appliances, water heaters, water dispensers, etc., some foreign businessmen on corrosion resistance of products also do experiment: in NACL aqueous solution heated to boiling, after a period of time the best solution, wash and drying, weight loss, to determine the degree of corrosion (note: the product polishing, because of the sand cloth or sandpaper containing Fe, will cause the test surface rust spots)
3) Polishing performance In today's society stainless steel products in production after polishing the process commonly, when only a small number of products such as water heaters, water dispenser tank don't need polishing. So this will require materials polishing performance is very good. The factors influencing polishing performance mainly include the following: 1) raw material surface defects. Such as scratch, pitting, pickling, etc. (2) raw material problem. Hardness is too low, easy when polishing cast light (BQ), and the hardness is too low, the surface easily when deep drawing appear orange peel phenomenon, which affects the BQ. Relatively high hardness of BQ sex is good. (3) after deep drawing products, great deformation area surface will be a small black spots and RIDGING, thus affecting the BQ.
4) Heat resistant performance Heat resistant performance refers to the high temperature stainless steel can still maintain its excellent physical and mechanical properties. Carbon: the influence of carbon in austenitic stainless steel is formed strong and steady. Set the austenitic austenitic area and expand elements. Carbon formation of austenite is about 30 times that of the nickel, the ability of carbon is a kind of gap elements, through the solid solution strengthening can significantly increase the strength of the austenitic stainless steel. Carbon austenitic stainless steel can be improved in high concentration chloride (e.g., 42% MgCl2 boiling solution) in the performance of the resistance to stress corrosion. But, in the austenitic stainless steel, carbon is often seen as the harmful elements, this is mainly due to the corrosion of stainless steel used in some conditions, such as welding or heating by 450 ~ 850 ℃), carbon steel with chromium in forming high chromium Cr23C6 type carbon compounds which can lead to local chromium depletion, make steel corrosion resistance especially resistant to intergranular corrosion performance degradation. So. Since the 60 s of the development of new cr-ni austenitic stainless steel is mostly carbon content less than 0.03% or 0.02% of the ultra-low carbon type
5) Corrosion resistance When the atomic number of no less than 12.5% chromium content in steel, can make the steel electrode potential mutations, the negative potential to the positive electrode potential. To prevent electrochemical corrosion.
3. Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Strip 304 Serious Images
4. Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Strip 304 Serious Specification
The word "stainless steel" is not merely refers to a pure stainless steel, but said more than one hundred kinds of stainless steel industry, the development of each stainless steel has good performance in their specific applications. The key to the success of the first is to make clear purpose, and then determine the correct material. Related to architectural construction applications usually only six types of steel. They contain 17 ~ 22% chromium, good steel contains nickel. Add molybdenum can further improve the atmospheric corrosion resistance, especially containing chloride atmospheric corrosion resistance. Stainless steel often according to the state of organization can be divided into: martensite steel, ferritic steel, austenitic steel, austenitic (two-phase) - ferrite stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel, etc. In addition, according to ingredients can be divided into: chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel and chromium manganese nitrogen stainless steel, etc.
1) Ferritic stainless steel Chromium containing 15% ~ 30%. Its corrosion resistance, toughness and weldability with chromium content increases with the increase of chloride stress corrosion resistance is superior to other types of stainless steel, fall into this category of Crl7, Cr17Mo2Ti, Cr25, Cr25Mo3Ti, Cr28, etc. Ferritic stainless steel because of the high chromium content, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance are relatively good, but the mechanical properties and process performance is poorer, more used to stress less acid structure and steel used as antioxidant. This kind of steel to withstand atmosphere, nitric acid and corrosion of the brine solution, and has good high temperature oxidation resistance, low thermal expansion coefficient, etc, used in nitric acid and food factory equipment, also can make work under high temperature parts, such as gas turbine parts, etc.
4) Precipitation hardening stainless steel For austenitic or martensite structure matrix, and the number of precipitation hardening stainless steel commonly used such as 04 cr13ni8mo2al. It can pass the precipitation hardening (also known as the age hardening) dealing with the hard (strong) of stainless steel.
5) Precipitation hardening stainless steel For austenitic or martensite structure matrix, and the number of precipitation hardening stainless steel commonly used such as 04 cr13ni8mo2al. It can pass the precipitation hardening (also known as the age hardening) dealing with the hard (strong) of stainless steel.
5.FAQ of Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Strip 304 Serious
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How is the chemical compositon?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|