Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
old Rolled, Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled
0.3mm-100mm or as your requirement
100mm-3000mm or as your requirement
1000mm-10000mm or as your requirement
1.Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet
2. Max Loading 26.5mt for each 20Gp container
3.Safe loading and fixing Professiona teams
4. Professional shipping line
25 days after received the 30% deposit of T/T or L/C
T/T,30%payment in advance,70%T/T after the copy of B/L or L/c at sight
Stainless Steel Sheets are widely used in below fields:
1: Construction field, shipping building industry
2: Petroleum and Chemical Industries
3: Food and Mechanical Industries
Packaging & Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Features of Stainless Steel Coils
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q:How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax .or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order .We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- Performance analysis of stainless steel plate:High temperature oxidation resistance: stainless steel plate has high temperature oxidation resistance, but the oxidation rate will be affected by exposure environment and product form and other inherent factors.Physical properties: the total heat transfer coefficient of metals depends on other factors as well as the thermal conductivity of metals. In most cases, the heat dissipation coefficient of the film, the surface conditions of the rust and metal. Stainless steel keeps its surface neat, so its heat transfer is better than other metals with higher thermal conductivity.
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- NO.3 NO.2D and NO.2B coarse grinding material, 100~200# (units) of the abrasives abrasive belt grinding, building materials, kitchen appliances, NO.4 NO.2D and NO.2B intermediate grinding material, polishing surface with abrasive belt grinding 150~180# tobe obtained, this is universal, a mirror reflection of the visible with bright surface. The 'grain'NO.240 NO.2D and NO.2B fine grinding material, grinding of kitchen utensils with 240# Abrasives Abrasive BeltNO.320 NO.2D and NO.2B will be very fine grinding material, grinding of 320# abrasives abrasive belt.NO.400 gloss close to BA, NO.2B material, with 400# polishing wheel for research, general timber, building materials, kitchen utensilsHL abrasive material grinding hairline appropriate particle size of hairline grinding (150~240#) the abrasives of many buildings, building materialsNO.7 is close to mirror finish, and is polished with 600# rotary polishing wheels. It is used for decoration and decorationNO.8 mirror grinding, mirror polishing wheel, grinding, mirror, decoration
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- According to the organizational structure of classification at room temperature, a martensitic, Austenitic, Ferritic and duplex stainless steel; according to the classification of the main chemical components, basically can be divided into chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel two systems; by use of minute nitric acid resistant stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and so on, according to the corrosion resistance the type can be divided into stainless steel pitting corrosion, stress corrosion resistant stainless steel, intergranular corrosion resistant stainless steel etc.;
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plate steel according to the histological classification, can be divided into: Austenitic (200 series, 300 series stainless steel), austenite ferrite (both austenite and ferrite stainless steel body) and ferrite (409, 430, 434 series stainless steel) and martensite (403, 410, 414, 416.).
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- The stainless steel plate is divided into two kinds of hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to the method of manufacture, including the thickness of 0.02-4 mm thin cold plate and 4.5-50 mm medium plate. According to the structural characteristics of steel, they can be divided into 5 types: austenite type, austenite ferrite type, ferrite type, martensite type and precipitation hardening type. Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts. In order to ensure the mechanical properties of various kinds of stainless steel sheet, such as yield strength, tensile strength, elongation and hardness, the steel plate must be annealed, treated by solution, aging treatment before delivery.
- Q:What specifications do stainless steel plates have?
- General door with 304 doors or rust does not look good they will call you to change at a loss if you can go ah edge thickness wall door frame to plate factory they can count you can also tell them such as simple frame or Rome head of the door is generally
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- The corrosion resistance of stainless steel decreases with the increase of carbon content. Therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel is lower, the maximum is not more than 1.2%, and the Wc (carbon content) of some steel is even lower than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si and other elements.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- Effects: galvanized steel sheet is to prevent corrosion of steel plate surface and prolong its service life, and the surface of steel plate is coated with a layer of metal zinc. This kind of zinc coated steel plate is called galvanized sheet.
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 304: general model, that is, 18/8 stainless steel. Products such as: corrosion-resistant containers, tableware, furniture, railings, medical equipment. The standard ingredient is 18% chromium plus 8% nickel. Stainless steel that is free of magnetism and can not be altered by heat treatment. GB is 0Cr18Ni9.
- Q:What does "stainless steel plate" 6.0*1500c mean?
- Stainless steel plate 6.0*1500c represents stainless steel material,6 represents the stainless steel thickness,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range