Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
old Rolled, Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled
0.3mm-100mm or as your requirement
100mm-3000mm or as your requirement
1000mm-10000mm or as your requirement
1.Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet
2. Max Loading 26.5mt for each 20Gp container
3.Safe loading and fixing Professiona teams
4. Professional shipping line
25 days after received the 30% deposit of T/T or L/C
T/T,30%payment in advance,70%T/T after the copy of B/L or L/c at sight
Stainless Steel Sheets are widely used in below fields:
1: Construction field, shipping building industry
2: Petroleum and Chemical Industries
3: Food and Mechanical Industries
Packaging & Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Features of Stainless Steel Coils
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q:How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax .or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order .We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel terminology, the general thickness of C to calculate the negative difference, the 1 C is 0.01MM, so 80C is 0.8MM. 0.8MM thick stainless steel with different thickness, different prices, generally about Yuegui thin.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- This is mainly the unclean environment and surface protection measures are not done well, stainless steel plate surface water stains even if frosted, not necessarily can be worn off
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- First of all, I said, can not be sold by area, because the thickness of the price is not the same, I said the weight is how to draw, take SUS304 steel:Length (m) * width (mm) * thickness (mm) * density (7.93) /1000= weight
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- 310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- The biggest difference between the stainless steel plate is the addition of 13% chromium (Cr) elements and even nickel elements (such as the standard 304 stainless steel, chromium containing 18%, nickel containing 9%) during steelmaking, thus having the function of stainless steel
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- Water or other weak corrosive medium or stainless steel is called stainless steel; and chemical resistance medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel is called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel material stronger. High temperature resistance is also good, the general use of temperature limit is less than 650 degrees centigrade.
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- Domestic stainless steel rolling mill is generally 1219, but the design standard is 1300, so there will be flash board 1250, that is not the standard board, belonging to the flash, waste materials, many products manufacturers are also in 1219 as a reference size, product development, if the plate width will be wasted, a lot of scrap production the process, so the business order is generally around 1219 stainless steel coil.
- Q:What welding equipment do we need for welding stainless steel sheet and stainless steel square tube?
- You want to use argon arc welding. Stainless steel has good weldability, so you only need to weld it. Stainless steel welding is simple, the process is not high, plate deformation is very large, but after welding needs pickling and polishing.Argon arc welding is completely different from electrode welding. It has less welding defects because of its bright arc welding. No splash surface forming well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range