stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- Different chemical composition. 304 of the nickel is much higher than 202.
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1mm 304 stainless steel plate, about 160 yuan a square, this may be based on your amount to determine the amount of large, you can also pay the price, the amount of small may not be. Jiashan Rongchang sliding bearings can also provide 1mm 304 stainless steel plate self lubrication skateboards, it is composed of 3 layers
- Q:What's the difference between 201 and 204 stainless steel plates? Thank you
- Different components: the main difference in nickel containing impurities, 201 such products performance 04 corrosion resistance, stamping performance far better than the 01, the 04 is generally used in complex environment, need strong resistance to corrosion for 01 place, environmental requirements are not very high, or the stainless steel demand is not high place
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel prices higher: in terms of price, 304 is far higher than the price of 201. Because 304 quality is better than 201 stainless steel, and 304 for imported stainless steel plate, 201 for domestic stainless steel plate, so 304 of the price is naturally higher.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- Our company has many special parts for stainless steel processing, the following are our experiences:1., processing stainless steel, when processing, do not stop pouring cutting fluid, to prevent thermal deformation
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- The above points, is to distinguish between the material and the main difference between calendering, the most commonly used is that the card thickness and surface conditions can basically be distinguished
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- Sanitary conditions are important for many industries, such as food processing, catering, brewing and chemical processes. In these applications, the surface must be cleaned daily and chemical cleaning agents are often used.Stainless steel is the best material in this area, in public places, the surface of the stainless steel is often scribbles, but an important characteristic is it can be washed off, this is a remarkable characteristic of stainless steel is better than aluminum. The surface of aluminum tends to leave traces that are often difficult to remove. When cleaning the stainless steel surface, it should be cleaned along the lines of stainless steel, because some of the surface finishing lines are unidirectional.Stainless steel most suitable for hospital or other health conditions of critical field, such as: food processing, food, brewing and chemical industry, this is not only because it is easy to clean every day, sometimes the use of chemical cleaning agents, but also because it is not easy to breed bacteria. Tests show that stainless steel has the same properties in this field as glass and ceramics.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 302 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel are suitable for food processing, storage and transportation. It has good processability and weldability.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- Super austenitic stainless steel (904L stainless steel) is a highly alloyed austenitic stainless steel carbon content is very low, in dilute sulphuric acid has good corrosion resistance for corrosion in harsh environmental conditions and design.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range