stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. Is the kind of white surface that you see at ordinary times. The bright surface of life is the surface of which is further polished or annealed.
- Q:430 stainless steel plate maximum temperature tolerance is how many degrees?
- 430 stainless steel plate is 430 stainless steel sheet shaped products. 430 stainless steel plate according to the thickness can be divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate and other forms; at present the maximum width of up to 2000mm, length is not limited.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- According to the method of hot and cold rolled two categories, including thickness 0.5.10-885 mm 72938 thin cold plate and 4.5-100 mm thick plate.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- This doesn't mean it is not qualified, because the most commonly used stainless steel decorative tube plate is Austenitic 304 material is generally non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, but fluctuations in chemical composition caused by smelting or processing of different magnetic properties may also appear, so it can not be considered to be counterfeit or substandard.
- Q:Stainless steel without fingerprint processing how to get?
- Stainless steel no fingerprint processing: the general situation is based on grinding, wire drawing, snow sand surface processing, oil processing process done, the oil is oil - high temperature high temperature cleaning - drying - film, so the milling surface of stainless steel plate with a layer of transparent film, with a finger to touch no generate fingerprints clearly, so called "no fingerprint stainless steel".
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel material stronger. High temperature resistance is also good, the general use of temperature limit is less than 650 degrees centigrade.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 301 GB code 1Cr17Ni7; 304 GB mark 0Cr18Ni9
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Carbide bit: a drill used in core drilling. The cylindrical steel bit is named after the carbide cutting tool with tungsten carbide. The shape of cemented carbide cutting tools, the number of them arranged on the drill bit, the arrangement and the welding angle are called the bottom, the inner edge and the outer edge, so as to ensure the clearance between the water and the powder. The upper part of the drill body is threaded connection tube, a drill bit body are arranged at the side part of the sink, the bottom surface is provided with a nozzle lip. Both the water tank and the water inlet ensure the circulation of the washing fluid, so as to eliminate the influence of the rock powder and the cooling bit. When drilling into the clay and shale formations, the ribs are welded to the inner and outer sides of the hard alloy drill bit in order to increase the gap, called the rib bit. Self drilling bits with needle like carbide can be used in hard formations with high abrasive properties. Rock drillability is a grade II VII formation general hard alloy drilling; acicular carbide drill drilling a rock grade VI viii.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range