||200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- If your product will come into contact with electrolyte or water, the stainless steel bolt will produce a galvanic cell with carbon steel to accelerate the corrosion speed of both sides. At this point, corrosion is called electrochemical corrosion, and the reaction rate is faster.
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel terminology, the general thickness of C to calculate the negative difference, the 1 C is 0.01MM, so 80C is 0.8MM. 0.8MM thick stainless steel with different thickness, different prices, generally about Yuegui thin.
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- Silver white after cold rolling for heat treatment and pickling, and sometimes in the surface roller for the final light rolling of a light surface processing, 2D products used for the surface of the application of lax, general materials, deep stamping materials
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Acid washing: pickling is the removal of oxide and rust on the surface of iron and steel by means of acid solutions. The parts are usually immersed in aqueous solutions such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel and rolling etc..
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 2B: the fog surface; after cold rolling, after heat treatment and acid washing, the finishing surface is made to be a fair light. As the surface is smooth, easy to re grinding, make the surface more bright, wide range of uses, such as tableware, building materials, etc.. Surface treatment with improved mechanical properties almost meets all uses.Stainless steel can be divided into Cr series (400 Series), Cr - Ni series (300 Series), Cr - Mn - Ni (200 Series), Heat-Resisting Chromium Alloy Steel (500 Series) and precipitation hardening system (600 series).
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 8K and BA?. How to distinguish from the surface of materials?
- The 304430 BA of stainless steel can achieve the effect of 6K or 8K. Is the most direct Kanban lines then some words to be processed is certainly not 8K, BA is 8K achieve brightness over direct annealing processing completely invisible plate lines in acid corrosion in the grinding process has damage the surface of the protective layer.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- Cold rolled plate is the difference between "hot rolled plate", that is, the temperature of the hot-rolled steel plate is different, the strength is different, the cost is slightly different. The composition and elements of the two parts are basically the same
- Q:What brand of stainless steel plate is good?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Carbide bit: a drill used in core drilling. The cylindrical steel bit is named after the carbide cutting tool with tungsten carbide. The shape of cemented carbide cutting tools, the number of them arranged on the drill bit, the arrangement and the welding angle are called the bottom, the inner edge and the outer edge, so as to ensure the clearance between the water and the powder. The upper part of the drill body is threaded connection tube, a drill bit body are arranged at the side part of the sink, the bottom surface is provided with a nozzle lip. Both the water tank and the water inlet ensure the circulation of the washing fluid, so as to eliminate the influence of the rock powder and the cooling bit. When drilling into the clay and shale formations, the ribs are welded to the inner and outer sides of the hard alloy drill bit in order to increase the gap, called the rib bit. Self drilling bits with needle like carbide can be used in hard formations with high abrasive properties. Rock drillability is a grade II VII formation general hard alloy drilling; acicular carbide drill drilling a rock grade VI viii.
- Q:What's the price of 06cr19ni10 and 304 stainless steel?
- The term "304 stainless steel" comes from the United states. Many people think that "304 stainless steel" is a type of Japanese name, but in strict sense, Japan's 304 stainless steel formal name is "SUS304"". The common marking methods in the market are 06Cr19Ni10304, SUS304, three kinds, in which 06Cr19Ni10 generally means GB standard production, and 304 generally means ASTM standard production, SUS304 mark day standard production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range