stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:How about stainless steel grades?
- 304 - that is, 18/8 stainless steel. GB is 0Cr18Ni9. 309 - better temperature resistance than 304. 316 - after 304, second of the most widely used steel grades are used mainly in the food, pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries, and molybdenum is added to obtain a special corrosion resistant structure. Because of its better resistance to chloride corrosion than 304, it is also used as "ship steel". SS316 is usually used in nuclear fuel recovery devices. Grade 18/10 stainless steel usually meets this application level. [
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 30mm of any size 0.5mm ratio, thickness more than 30mm of any size 1mm times.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material: 314 stainless steel; high temperature oxidation resistance and strong mechanical properties; high heat resistant stainless steel, and 314 austenitic stainless steel, high temperature oxidation resistance and creep resistance. 314 stainless steel used in furnace tube difference
- Q:What's the difference between 201 and 204 stainless steel plates? Thank you
- The price is different: 01 cheaper, 04 expensive. Toughness is different: 01 hardness, 04 toughness.
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- Standard 3 M2 1220*2440 thickness from 1 to 12. The whole volume is hard to say.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel surface process:Stainless steel has a variety of surface processing to broaden its application areas, different surface processing makes the surface of stainless steel different, making it unique in the application.The corrosion environment requires smooth surface for smooth surface is not easy to fouling. Deposition of dirt can make stainless steel rusty and even cause corrosion.In the spacious lobby, stainless steel is the most commonly used decorative materials for the elevator decoration, although the surface of the fingerprint can erase, but affect the appearance, it is best to use the appropriate surface to prevent leaving fingerprints.
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- 8K mirror surface definition: stainless steel surface after grinding and polishing, the surface is bright as a mirror, the photo reflects the person, commonly known as mirror 8K, it has corrosion resistance; and the mirror plate is the processing of follow-up color or etching board substrate. Mainly used in all kinds of decoration or metal optical products.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- With high chromium content and adequate content of nickel, copper to make it strong acid resistant ability, especially for chloride crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking are highly resistant, not prone to pitting and cracking, pitting resistance slightly better with other steel, with good machinability and welding that can be used for pressure vessel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range