stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Cold-rolled steel plate is actually iron plate, with stainless steel plate characteristics, and the cost is low, but iron things, we know its shortcomings.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensite transformation, the greater the magnetism. Like a lot of stainless steel wire, made straight, no obvious induction, but it is bent into a rectangular or circular, and produce some magnetic for cold bending deformation is large, especially the angle of magnetic is more obvious.In order to eliminate the magnetism of the 304 stainless steel, the austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.Special remind is, 304 magnetic stainless steel because it causes, and other materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, magnetic 430 is not the same level, that is to say the magnetic stainless steel 304 is always weakly magnetic.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- Different chemical composition. 304 of the nickel is much higher than 202.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- A132 welding electrodes are used to weld important corrosion resistant, Ti stabilized 0Cr19Ni10Ti stainless steels.A137 is an Cr19Ni10Nb stainless steel electrode with an alkaline coating and a low carbon content containing Nb stabilizer. It is used for welding important corrosion resistant Ti stabilized stainless steel 0Cr19Ni11Ti.310S stainless steel is austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance. Mainly used in petroleum, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, food, machinery, construction, nuclear power, aerospace, military and other industries.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Micro plasma arc welding, argon arc welding, laser welding, seam welding can be. It's not something that's hard to solder. Answer in detail. You need to know what you look like.
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- Standard 3 M2 1220*2440 thickness from 1 to 12. The whole volume is hard to say.
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304J1 is a kind of material in stainless steel plate. Is 304 of copper containing material, deep drawing performance better than 304, mainly for deep processing purposes, but also belong to the nickel series.
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Lattice plate of stainless steel steel has strong corrosion resistance, anti-corrosion effect was significantly higher than that of hot dip galvanized steel plate, but the cost is higher, stainless steel grid board is widely used in municipal, environmental protection, steel structure, boiler, desulfurization and denitrification projects, procurement of stainless steel grid plate, Changzhou Gemeirui steel grid plate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range