Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Grade Wide Strip 2B Finish
Packaging Detail:standard export packing or as customer's requirements
Delivery Detail:7-15 days after the order
Place of Origin:
Medical instruments, building, chemical food industry agriculture
304 cold rolled stainless steel coil
Tensile strength σb (MPa)
Conditions yield strength 0.2 sigma (MPa)
Elongation δ5 (%)
Section shrinkage (%)
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- Magnets can basically distinguish between the two types of stainless steel. Because 201 stainless steel (chromium, stainless steel) in any state can be attracted by magnets; 304 stainless steel (chromium nickel stainless steel) in the annealing state is generally non-magnetic, and after cold processing, some will be magnetic. However, the manganese steel with high manganese content is non-magnetic; the magnetic properties of chromium, nickel and nitrogen stainless steel are more complex: some are non-magnetic, some are magnetic, some are without magnetism and the surface is magnetic. Therefore, although the basic difference between magnet chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel, but can not distinguish between some special properties, but not distinguish the concrete steel.
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- No solid modification of pure plastic on the surface of stainless steel wear is relatively small, such as polyethylene, PTFE and so on.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Austenitic stainless steel is the stainless steel with austenite structure at normal temperature. When the steel containing Cr is about 18%, Ni, 8%~10% and C is about 0.1%, it has a stable austenite structure. Austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel includes the famous 18Cr-8Ni steel, and on this basis, increasing the content of Cr, Ni, and adding Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti and other elements developed by the high Cr-Ni series steel.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Good with magnetic and without magnetism. See what you like.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.SUS301 is the highest hardness, can be HV590 degrees, is less than SUS304. If you want to use the materials required materials SUS301 HV480.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 1/2 hardness range: HV250 degrees to HV2903/4 hardness range: HV310 to HV370(HV:, Vivtorinox hardness)
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- Stainless steel: the surface appearance and the possibility of the use of various good corrosion resistance than ordinary steel, durable good corrosion resistance and high strength, so the possibility of using large sheet of high temperature oxidation resistant and high strength, it can fire resistant temperature processing, plastic processing is easy because without surface treatment, so simple, maintenance is simple and clean, bright and clean a high degree of good welding performance.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, etc. the use of stainless steel decoration room. Some customers in the purchase of stainless steel kitchenware, holding a magnet on stainless steel utensils to absorb. That the magnet is on the stainless iron, not stainless steel, stainless steel are not magnetic. In fact, this is the misunderstanding of stainless steel.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- This is the fastest growing area of stainless steel applications. The use of high strength stainless steel car body structure can greatly reduce the weight of the car, and enhance the strength of the body structure, using stainless steel as vehicle panels and decorative parts, can reduce maintenance costs.The problem of water pollution during storage and transportation has been paid more and more attention. A great deal of practice has proved that stainless steel is the best choice for water preparation, storage, transportation, purification, regeneration, desalination and other water industry. The advantages are: corrosion resistance, earthquake resistance, water saving, sanitation (no rust and copper green), light weight (reduced 1/3), Shao Weixiu, long life (40 years service), life cycle cost (LCC) is low, Recyclable using green materials.
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- Model with magnetic stainless steel: martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range