||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
FEATURES OF STEEL COILS
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
Q:Do you have OEM service?
A: Yes.Variety of products size,quality and quantity can be customized according to your need.
Q:Could you support free sample?
A:Yes.We can supply FREE samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
Q:How about the delivery time?
A:Within 15-30days after receiving the deposit or L/C at sight.
- Q:What kind of material does ordinary steel plate refer to in steel market?
- And because of the common strength, there is a single carbon steel plate is made, then the internal molecular interactions is very single, which makes the steel in strength is very limited, there is no better development. But the alloy steel plate is different, because this kind of steel plate because has joined many other elements, this also causes its internal molecular structure to become extremely complex, simultaneously its internal molecular force also becomes extremely strong. It also gives the plate greater in strength increased, and the alloying elements of the steel sheet is fixed on the strength of it development is limitless.
- Q:How can the offset film affixed to the cold-rolled steel sheet be removed?
- Hand cream can also be achieved to remove the effect of self-adhesive, hand cream contains a lot of water (generally more than 70%), water contains a certain amount of surfactant. Surfactant has good wetting, permeating and dissolving ability. It can quickly penetrate between the adhesive and the surface of the object, so as to achieve the goal of cleaning. You can also find some similar products, such as creams, facial cleanser and detergent.
- Q:What are the problems encountered in the construction of steel sheet piles? How to deal with
- Steel sheet pile and fill ground segment into the process by the lateral extrusion force of different rocks are prone to deviation, take the following measures to rectify the deviation in the deflection position of the steel sheet pile to pull l.0m ~ 2.0m, and then down into the hammer, so the up and down reciprocating vibration extracting several times, can make the big stone shattered or the displacement, make steel sheet pile position is correct, reduce the inclination of the steel sheet pile.
- Q:The difference between color steel and stainless steel
- Color steel and stainless steel, stainless steel what is the difference? Color of the color is beautiful, diverse styles, economic and handsome, cheaper than stainless steel, the main difference is that the service life is about 3 years. Stainless steel is characterized by
- Q:Will the plating steel be rusty? Will it rust when touching the water?
- Galvanized steel plate as long as the plating is good, the surface coating does not fall off, will not rust, often see electroplating parts rust, because the coating is formed.
- Q:What welding rod should be used for welding of cast iron and Q235B steel plate?
- SUS304 is 18/8 stainless steel. GB brand 0Cr18Ni9, this is an austenitic stainless steel, austenitic welding electrode, such as A102 or A302 welding.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling?
- Hot rolling and cold rolling are forming processes of profiled steel or sheet steel. They have a great influence on the microstructure and properties of steels. Steel is rolled mainly by hot rolling, and cold rolled only for the manufacture of small sections of steel and thin plates. I. advantages of hot rolling: it can destroy the casting structure of steel ingot, refine the grain of steel, and eliminate the defects of microstructure, so that the steel structure is compact and the mechanical properties are improved. This improvement is mainly in the direction of rolling, so that the steel is no longer isotropic to a certain extent;
- Q:What is the difference between hot rolled steel and controlled rolled steel plate? Can two plates be used interchangeably?
- It is widely used in hot rolling technology. The utility model has the advantages that the mechanical property of the steel plate is mainly improved by means of control, and the level of the heat treatment plate is achieved. The control plate is included in the hot rolled plate. As for the exchange, mainly depends on your material performance requirements.
- Q:What's the difference between low carbon steel and cold rolled steel?
- Low carbon steel is the carbon content of steel classification, there are three kinds of high, medium and low carbon steel, cold-rolled steel refers to a classification of steel rolling method, there are two categories of cold rolling, hot rolling.
- Q:What is the difference between Q235A steel and Q235B steel?
- Materials Q235A and Q235B belong to carbon structural steel. In the national standard GB700-88, the distinction between Q235A and Q235B material mainly in the carbon content of steel, the material is Q235A of steel, carbon content between 0.14-0.22%, Q235B of carbon content of steel between 0.12-0.20%;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range