1. Prepainted cold rolled steel simple introduction:
Prepainted cold rolled steel is also named prepainted galvanized steel coil, which is produced by a new type of modern technology, which employs radiation hot-dipped galvanizing process mainly
Adopts the finishing hot galvanized steel as the raw material, then printing and baking
Some special colorful paint. Through this method, Prepainted cold rolled steel has the organic coating to
Protect itself from rusting, which would extend its service time as longer as 1.5 times
Than the usual galvanized steel coil.
2. Prepainted cold rolled steel special scope and products
2)Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil/sheet
2)G550 full hard
3. Prepainted cold rolled steel features:
- Excellent Workability.
4. Prepainted cold rolled steel applications fields:
Roofing and walling, curved profiles, corrugated sheets, foamed sandwich panels for roofing and walling, roof tills, rainwater gutter, metal doors, garage doors, wall panels for partitions, ceiling panels, suspended frames, interior metal doors or windows, profiles for exterior cabinets of white appliances, office furniture, home appliances, etc. Ppgi steel coil prepainted cold rolled steel coils
5. Prepainted cold rolled steel quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
6. Prepainted cold rolled steel process:
Pay off reel-double cut shear-jonter-pre cleaning section-dryer-entry accumulation-cleaning section-chemical coater-chemical oven-primer coater-prime oven-prime coater cooling unit-dryer-finish coater-finish oven-finish coater cooling unit-dryer-tension leveler-exit accumulator-exit shear-tension reel
|Prepainted cold rolled steel |
JIS G 3302-1998, ASTMA653M, GB/T 2518, Q/CHG3-2005, EN 10142, DX51D,ENG10142,SGCD(DX52D+Z)
3-5 MT (Can be customized)
Hot dipped galvanized, alu-zinc coating, pre-painted, color coating, etc
Regular spangle, minimized spangle, zero spangle, bright spangle, etc
Steel structure, building exterior application, building material, roofing household, application,
tube making, etc^
Good performance, high precise, high straightness, high evenness and surface finishing,
uniform thickness, easy for coating process, high tensile strength, high pressing property
and low yield point
Wrapped with waterproof paper inside, galvanized steel covered, tied by steel strip, supported
by pallet, then loaded in container or according to customer' requirements
Normally 10-20 days after get deposits or according to the quantity
1. Is the sample available?
Yes, samples can be sent for test if you need.
- Q:How did the growth of the steel industry influence the development of other industries?
- At least three ways: 1. Steel as a material that other industries could use to do things that couldn't be done before (for example, construction (skyscrapers, long bridges, etc.)) or could now be done at much lower cost and hence increased the size of the industry (automobiles, bearings, etc.)
- Q:is carbon steel a good matirial for a usable sword?
- Why the interest in a 'usable' sword ~~ are you really going to use it?
- Q:What kind of company sells steel?
- If you are talking about raw steel materials and products I believe you are talking about a steel processor and warehouse company or a steel distributor. There are many different points along the steel manufacturing process that you could buy steel products. It would depend on various factors. Depending the amount, type, grade, gauge, properties, origin and a host of other elements you could purchase the steel in billet, plate, diamond plate, rolled sheet (cold or hot), coil, beam, stamped, pickled, scrapped, etc. You get the idea. Now I don't know where you are in the world, but you can go to one of the two sites below, which I have used for product sourcing and research before. The last one is a major manufacturer that I have actually been to. I hope this helps.
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- If you decide to get a true pedal steel, plan on spending some big money. Look on eBay for a Carter Starter. It will be the best guitar to start on...and not outgrow too fast.
- Q:Probability of steel hardness?
- Suppose that the hardness of steel is uniformly distributed, taking on values between 50 and 80 on the Rockwell B scale. That would be... f(x) = 1/(80 - 50), 50 ≤ x ≤ 80 . . . . . 0 elsewhere Consider this following problem.. Compute the probability that the hardness of a randomly selected steel specimen is less than 60. Here, we have... P(x 60) Oh! Know that the mean and the standard deviation of the uniform distribution function are... µ = (a + b)/2 σ = (a - b)²/12 You should get... µ = 65 σ = 75 Now... P(z (60 - 65)/75) = P(z -0.07) Hence, you should get around 0.462. Good luck!
- Q:What's the process of making steel?
- I believe you are asking about two vastly different processes. This is science so, if you want a specific answer, you have to ask specific questions. VERY Basically... 1) Pig iron production works by melting iron and pouring it into molds that produce ingots called pigs. 2) fraction distillation separates different substances (typically starting in liquid form) by controlled heating so, since different substances boil at different temperatures, the vapors can be captured selectively.
- Q:i need help about stainless steel?
- Weathering steel will rust, but the rust will be adherant and not flake off and be replaced by new rust. Therefore once it rusts it will pretty much stop rusting any more. One (severe) down side is that anything around it will be streaked with rust stains and it will look awful. Some bozo with the Texas Department of Transportation designed a number of freeway interchange overpasses here in Houston using Cor-Ten steel and all of the concrete supports are streaked with red rust stains and it looks like hell. Cameron built an office building here in Houston with a Cor-Ten facade and it is streaked with rust too. They should have gone ahead and spent the money and painted them, but they didn't.
- Q:what grade stainless steel is used for revolvers?
- *Rifle barrels are usually made from steel alloys called ordinance steel, nickel steel, chrome-molybdenum steel, or stainless steel, depending upon the requirements of the cartridge for which they are chambered. The higher the pressure and velocity of a cartridge (pressure and velocity usually go up together), the faster it will wear out a barrel. To give a satisfactory service life, barrels for high velocity cartridges must me made from tougher and harder steel than barrels for lower pressure cartridges. *The 400 (416) series SS commonly known as ordnance grade , is what barrels are made from . *If you want your barrel to be made from super alloy then it is 718 Inconel ,but a costly affair.
- Q:Does folding modern steel do anything to enhance a sword?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Does folding modern steel do anything to enhance a sword? I read that contrary to popular belief, today's folded steel swords are only made that way for tradition and cosmetics. In the past steel was very impure and therefore had to be folded in order to make a good sword. Today's steel manufacturing provides very pure steel and so folding the...
- Q:what is best cookware? stainless steel or iron?
- I have a combination of them both. I have Le Creuset enameled cast iron dutch-ovens, pots and pans; as well as All Clad stainless steel saute and deep-rimmed pans which have a copper core. I have one non-stick pan that I use for cooking eggs in.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range