1. Prepainted cold rolled steel simple introduction:
Prepainted cold rolled steel is also named prepainted galvanized steel coil, which is produced by a new type of modern technology, which employs radiation hot-dipped galvanizing process mainly
Adopts the finishing hot galvanized steel as the raw material, then printing and baking
Some special colorful paint. Through this method, Prepainted cold rolled steel has the organic coating to
Protect itself from rusting, which would extend its service time as longer as 1.5 times
Than the usual galvanized steel coil.
2. Prepainted cold rolled steel special scope and products
2)Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil/sheet
2)G550 full hard
3. Prepainted cold rolled steel features:
- Excellent Workability.
4. Prepainted cold rolled steel applications fields:
Roofing and walling, curved profiles, corrugated sheets, foamed sandwich panels for roofing and walling, roof tills, rainwater gutter, metal doors, garage doors, wall panels for partitions, ceiling panels, suspended frames, interior metal doors or windows, profiles for exterior cabinets of white appliances, office furniture, home appliances, etc. Ppgi steel coil prepainted cold rolled steel coils
5. Prepainted cold rolled steel quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
6. Prepainted cold rolled steel process:
Pay off reel-double cut shear-jonter-pre cleaning section-dryer-entry accumulation-cleaning section-chemical coater-chemical oven-primer coater-prime oven-prime coater cooling unit-dryer-finish coater-finish oven-finish coater cooling unit-dryer-tension leveler-exit accumulator-exit shear-tension reel
|Prepainted cold rolled steel |
JIS G 3302-1998, ASTMA653M, GB/T 2518, Q/CHG3-2005, EN 10142, DX51D,ENG10142,SGCD(DX52D+Z)
3-5 MT (Can be customized)
Hot dipped galvanized, alu-zinc coating, pre-painted, color coating, etc
Regular spangle, minimized spangle, zero spangle, bright spangle, etc
Steel structure, building exterior application, building material, roofing household, application,
tube making, etc^
Good performance, high precise, high straightness, high evenness and surface finishing,
uniform thickness, easy for coating process, high tensile strength, high pressing property
and low yield point
Wrapped with waterproof paper inside, galvanized steel covered, tied by steel strip, supported
by pallet, then loaded in container or according to customer' requirements
Normally 10-20 days after get deposits or according to the quantity
1. Is the sample available?
Yes, samples can be sent for test if you need.
- Q:Warhammer 40k:Steel Legion...Buying Minatures?
- here are a couple of things about the steel legion. you should have a lot of mechanized units, have chimaras for rvery squad if posible, artillery fire helps a hell of a lot. also sentinals and leman russes and hell hounds also help. if in apocolypse, use banblades and titans. storm trooper squads should be your base squadrons. put them in chimeras and get near the action, drop 'em off and rapid fire like CRAZY!!! the steel legion loves heavy weapons so remember to get some heavy weapons platforms. there favourite weapons are grenade and missle launchers. there is also an officer you can buy with a power sword with the steel legion look. steel legion are big xeno hunters. because commisar is a ork killer you should be allowed to field him. ratling/ sniper squads also help and if you can get a vindicare assassin that is very useful.
- Q:Explain how you could make plastic sink and steel float?
- plastic can be denser than water. Make it a brick and it sinks. Ships float because they are mostly air - surrounded by steel.
- Q:strongest steel ever made?
- I'm a civil/structural engineer. ASTM A 416 is one of the strongest steels, with a nominal yield stress of 243,000 psi and design ultimate strength of 270,000 psi. This steel is commonly used in pre-stressing and post-tensioning of concrete structures. See the link below to one manufacturer of strands and bars made with this type of steel.
- Q:how strong is carbon steel?
- Is Carbon Steel Strong
- Q:can i heat treat and temper ASTM A36 steel?
- A36 is plain carbon structural steel. A36 could almost be considered junk steel. It is not suitable for cutting tools in any respect, as it is far to soft to hold an edge. A36 generally cannot be heat-treated, A36 can only be strengthened by cold-working, and even then, only up to about 60,000 psi. Heating the steel will only make it softer. The only real virtue of A36 is that it's easy to work with, it's easily cut and machined and it is very easy to weld. This is good for making steel structure, but not for knives. Probably the most popular material for knife blades is type 440C stainless. 440C is easy to work with in the un-treated state, and the heat treatment procedure is relatively simple.
- Q:how to tell if its really stainless steel?
- Some types of stainless are magnetic and some are not. being magnetic isn't a reliable way to tell the difference. In fact, only the cheapest pots would be made out of grades of stainless that are magnetic. Stainless pots/pans are generally made of non-magnetic types, but then again, aluminum isn't magnetic either. Aluminum and stainless are superficially very similar.
- Q:difference between titanium and stainless steel?
- titanium is a light-weight silvery metallic element that is corrosion-resistant while a stainless steel is a steel containing atleast 12 % chromium and is also corrosion-resistant. both are good choices for a new exhaust.
- Q:is stainless steel plated or alloyed/mixed?
- stainless steel is an alloy normally iron with additions of C, Mn, Ni, Cr, and Nb - amounts added depend on properties required. Corrosion resistance is due to a very thin but dense layer of chromium oxide which forms at the surface and prevents further attack. Ordinary steel on the other hand becomes coated with a porous layer of iron oxide(rust) through which the atmosphere can pass and cause further corrosion.
- Q:what is the difference between white steel and blue steel in reference to sushi knives?
- Actually okorder.com/
- Q:Structural steel architecture?
- if u need to analyse a steel framed structure for joint details the best example would be of a mechanic workshop...the truss of such a workshop is always supported on a portal frame and in most of the case thats a steel structure...do keenly observe the joints at the footing plates that is connected to the girder section...nd also observe the joints in truss of such a frame....myslf m a civil engg. student.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range