Cold Rolled Techniques
Yield Point: 545-565mpa
Deformed bar is widely used in buildings, bridges, roads and other engineering construction. Big to highways, railways, bridges, culverts, tunnels, public facilities such as flood control, dam, small to housing construction, beam, column, wall and the foundation of the plate, deformed bar is an integral structure material. With the development of world economy and the vigorous development of infrastructure construction, real estate, the demand for deformed bar will be larger and larger.
Theoretical weight and section area of each diameter as below for your information:
Section area (mm²)
Weight of 12m (kg)
- Q:Cast-in-place with 10 mm reinforcement, a good layer or 8 mm double layer? Why?
- In general, 8 of the bilayer is better than 10 of the single layer.(1) the reinforcement of cast-in-place slab shall be designed according to the principle of fine reinforcement.(2) the cast-in-place slab shall be controlled with a minimum reinforcement ratio greater than 0.25%.
- Q:What kind of steel is carbon steel in threaded steel?
- China and some countries according to the guarantee of delivery conditions, the ordinary carbon steel is divided into three categories: a steel (a steel), only ensure the mechanical properties, does not guarantee the chemical composition, type B steel (B steel), only to ensure that the chemical composition, does not guarantee the mechanical properties; special steel (C steel). Not only guarantee the chemical composition, mechanical properties and guarantee. Special steel is often used to make more important structural parts.
- Q:What is the difference between the material of steel thread and its use?
- Main uses: widely used in housing, bridges, roads and other civil engineering construction.Main origin: the manufacturer of thread steel is mainly distributed in North China and Northeast China
- Q:16 meters of thread steel, how many meters?
- Thread steel factory specifications, part thickness is generally 9m or 12m root
- Q:What is the difference between rebar bolts and steel bars?
- Rebar is only material, and thread steel bolt is the product after the thread steel is processed.
- Q:What is the difference between grade two and three grade steel?
- But from the definition we can see more of the same point, all belong to the common low alloy hot rolled ribbed steel bars; belong to (usually said that the rebar); can be used for engineering in reinforced concrete structure.
- Q:12 of the threaded steel can replace 16 of the screw steel? But the same proportion. Thanks
- Now Tianjin Tiantai into 12 of the price is 3900 yuan a ton, 16 tons of steel a price is 3850 yuan. 12 of thread steel is 50 yuan more expensive than 16 thread steel.
- Q:Are rebar bars = rebar?
- Generally speaking (not absolute circle) steel is usually made of plate steel as the main form of packing, while threads are usually packed in straight strips.Turn left and turn right |
- Q:What is the difference between rebar and round steel?
- The raw steel billet for the production of threaded steel is carbon structural steel or low alloy structural steel which is treated by calm melting, and the finished hot rolled steel bar is delivered in hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling state
- Q:All knowledge about thread steel!
- Steel is commonly known as hot rolled ribbed bar, belonging to the small steel steel, mainly used for steel reinforced concrete structure frame. In use, some mechanical strength, bending deformation property and welding performance are required. The raw steel billet for the production of threaded steel is carbon structural steel or low alloy structural steel which is treated by calm melting, and the finished steel bar is delivered in hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling state.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range