stainless steel sheet
JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN
0.3-6.0mm cold rolled
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
stainless steel sheet
construction,decration,foodstuff, gas, metallurgy,biology,chemical,etc
|cold rolled finish: |
2B ,BA,Hairline ( brush),No.4 ,8k Mirror
|hot rolled finish: |
raw/mill edge , slit edge
wooden pallet ,standar export packing
|inner packing: |
|mill test: |
accept customer inspect
|Delivery time: |
within 5 working days of the stocked grade
|Payment term: |
T/T or L/C
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||The packing of 304 steel sheet is wooden packaging;kraft;standard export packaging.|
|Delivery Detail:||The delivery time of 304 steel sheet is within 5 working days|
Stainless steel sheet
4.large stock,short delivery time
cold rolled 304 stainless steel sheet
We are suppliers of 304 and 304L Stainless Steel in a wide range of bar, flat, sheet, plate, angle and seamless tubing and pipes.
Stainless steel types 304 and 304L.Type 304 stainless steel material is a kind of common stainless steel materials, corrosion prevention is better than 200 series stainless steel materials. High resistance to high temperature also is better, can to 1000-1
200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has good corrosion and corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion. For oxidizing acid, obtained in the experiment, the concentration of 65% or less under the boiling temperature of nitric acid, 304
stainless steel has a strong corrosion resistance. To most organic and inorganic acid and alkali solution with good corrosion resistance ability.
All stainless stock can be delivered mirror polished if required, Call for details.
Chemistry Data For 304/304L Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel
304L Stainless Steel
(a) Iron constitutes the remainder. Amounts indicated are maximums or ranges, unless indicated.
Mechanical Data for 304/304L Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Type
Minimum Tensile Strength (ksi)
Minimum Yield Strength (0.2%, ksi)
304 Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
304L Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
- Q:The method of making spring steel for automobile?
- Steel plate like spring can not be used as a knife. No material, easy to the teeth. If the shape of the tool is not required, the spring coil of the shock absorber can be used.
- Q:Steel plate pile length, adjacent two steel plate pile joints should be staggered what position?
- Hello, due to site transportation restrictions and insufficient length of existing materials and other reasonsSome projects need to meet the design length by using the site connection method.
- Q:Q195 galvanized steel plate, is it hot or cold?
- The difference between cold rolling and hot rolling is not in the smelting process, but in the temperature at which the steel is rolled, or the temperature at which the steel is rolled. When the final rolling temperature is lower than the recrystallization temperature of steel, it becomes cold rolled steel. Hot rolled steel is easy to roll and has high rolling efficiency, but the steel is oxidized under hot rolling and the surface of the product is black and gray.
- Q:How much is 2 millimeters per square meter?
- With the development of science and technology and industry, put forward higher requirements on the materials, such as high strength, high temperature, high pressure, low temperature, corrosion resistance, wear and other special physical and chemical properties, carbon steel has not fully meet the requirements.
- Q:What kind of steel plate is Q234?
- Q235 is divided into four quality grades. They are Q235A, Q235B, Q235C, Q235D. The elements of iron and phosphorus in the steel increased in turn.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling?
- Hot rolled steel coil as raw material by pickling descaling after cold rolling, the finished rolling hard volumes, due to continuous deformation caused by cold hardening the hard roll strength and hardness of the rise and decline of toughness index, stamping performance deterioration, only for a simple deformation of parts. Rolled hard rolls can be used as raw material for hot galvanizing plants, because the hot galvanizing units are equipped with annealing lines. The roll weight is usually 6~13.5 tons, and the inside diameter of the steel coil is 610mm. Generally, cold continuous rolling plate and roll should be annealed by continuous annealing (CAPL unit) or bell type furnace to eliminate cold work hardening and rolling stress, and meet the standard mechanical performance indexes. The surface quality, appearance and size accuracy of cold rolled steel plate are superior to those of hot rolled plate.
- Q:STCC what's the quality of the cold rolled steel sheet?
- STCC cold-rolled steel sheet is made of low carbon cold-rolled steel sheet.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube and cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- The difference between hot rolled seamless steel tube and cold rolled seamless steel tube:1) cold-rolled seamless tubes tend to be of small diameter, and hot-rolled seamless tubes are often of large diameter.2) the accuracy of cold-rolled seamless steel tube is higher than that of hot-rolled seamless steel tube, and the price is higher than that of hot-rolled seamless steel tube.3) hot-rolled seamless tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel tubes, stainless steel pipes, petroleum cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between hot rolled steel and controlled rolled steel plate? Can two plates be used interchangeably?
- The rolled steel plate is used to achieve the ideal special performance by controlling the amount of deformation, deformation and temperature. Having higher added value and higher price. Interchangeable, but not a good choice!
- Q:What's the corrosion resistance of hot-dip galvanized steel sheet?
- The surface coating of hot-dip galvanized steel can be anticorrosive
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range