stainless steel sheet
JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN
0.3-6.0mm cold rolled
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
stainless steel sheet
construction,decration,foodstuff, gas, metallurgy,biology,chemical,etc
|cold rolled finish: |
2B ,BA,Hairline ( brush),No.4 ,8k Mirror
|hot rolled finish: |
raw/mill edge , slit edge
wooden pallet ,standar export packing
|inner packing: |
|mill test: |
accept customer inspect
|Delivery time: |
within 5 working days of the stocked grade
|Payment term: |
T/T or L/C
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||The packing of 304 steel sheet is wooden packaging;kraft;standard export packaging.|
|Delivery Detail:||The delivery time of 304 steel sheet is within 5 working days|
Stainless steel sheet
4.large stock,short delivery time
cold rolled 304 stainless steel sheet
We are suppliers of 304 and 304L Stainless Steel in a wide range of bar, flat, sheet, plate, angle and seamless tubing and pipes.
Stainless steel types 304 and 304L.Type 304 stainless steel material is a kind of common stainless steel materials, corrosion prevention is better than 200 series stainless steel materials. High resistance to high temperature also is better, can to 1000-1
200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has good corrosion and corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion. For oxidizing acid, obtained in the experiment, the concentration of 65% or less under the boiling temperature of nitric acid, 304
stainless steel has a strong corrosion resistance. To most organic and inorganic acid and alkali solution with good corrosion resistance ability.
All stainless stock can be delivered mirror polished if required, Call for details.
Chemistry Data For 304/304L Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel
304L Stainless Steel
(a) Iron constitutes the remainder. Amounts indicated are maximums or ranges, unless indicated.
Mechanical Data for 304/304L Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Type
Minimum Tensile Strength (ksi)
Minimum Yield Strength (0.2%, ksi)
304 Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
304L Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
- Q:Why can iron and steel stick with glue?
- Instead of ordinary glue, it is a new type of glue used to bind steel. It is made from synthetic resin as the main raw material.
- Q:What does steel plate "A3" mean?
- It can be used in all kinds of grinding tools, handles and other unimportant Abrasives parts
- Q:What is reinforced steel plate?
- Generally speaking, steel plates are just spoken words, no specific brand or brand nameStrengthening steel plate refers to the stress intensity of steel plate, such as low alloy high strength plate, high quality carbon structural steel and high quality carbon spring steel, etc.
- Q:How to pass through steel at water stop steel plate?
- 1, in the horizontal plate in the water stop steel plate, the steel bar can wear through, is not affected by it.2, in the vertical wall of the sealing plate, reinforced wall is to pass through, is to cut some of the stirrup, and then cut the stirrups welded to the sealing plate up, also can.
- Q:Are lead contained in galvanized steel plates and plain steel plates?
- There is no lead in galvanized steel plate and ordinary steel plate,The difference between galvanized steel plate and ordinary steel plate is that there is electroplated coating. After plating a layer of other metal, the steel plate is not easy to corrode and is not easy to rust.
- Q:Is galvanized iron sheet the same as galvanized steel sheet? solve
- Galvanized sheet iron and galvanized steel sheet is a kind of thing. Galvanized iron sheet is commonly used as galvanized steel sheet. It is not a strict scientific name.
- Q:How do you calculate the square footage of a ton of steel?
- It is made of molten steel and cooled and pressed into flat steel.The steel plate is flat, rectangular, and can be rolled directly or cut from a wide strip of steel.Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm.The steel plate is divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to rolling.
- Q:How can the steel plate of flat welding 10mm make its deformation smaller?
- High technical content is: two side groove, one side of the groove is deep, one side of the groove is shallow, the depth of difference is a seam, the two sides welding at the same time, pay attention to the deep groove of this face to be in the lead.Other ways to prevent the in-plane deformation of steel plate are: back welding, skip welding and so on.
- Q:What can be painted on galvanized steel sheet?
- Paint matching1. The paint preparation system used for galvanized steel in soaking or humid environment must be alkali resistant and can not be saponified. Therefore, it is advisable to choose epoxy type coating. Best with epoxy zinc yellow primer.2, for exposure in the dry environment of galvanized steel, zinc yellow epoxy primer can be used with acrylic polyurethane topcoat, or intermediate epoxy zinc chromate primer + epoxy micaceous iron oxide + fluorocarbon topcoat with ultra weatherability, long service life of the supporting scheme.In short, surface treatment is very important, considering the durability of galvanized parts, it is recommended to use the above two kinds of matching paint to ensure the normal service life and reduce the cost of intermediate maintenance.
- Q:Can the steel sheet pile retaining structure be watertight and impervious?
- If the channel is certainly not, but Larson type steel sheet pile is able to, and the effect is not bad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range