stainless steel sheet
JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN
0.3-6.0mm cold rolled
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
stainless steel sheet
construction,decration,foodstuff, gas, metallurgy,biology,chemical,etc
|cold rolled finish: |
2B ,BA,Hairline ( brush),No.4 ,8k Mirror
|hot rolled finish: |
raw/mill edge , slit edge
wooden pallet ,standar export packing
|inner packing: |
|mill test: |
accept customer inspect
|Delivery time: |
within 5 working days of the stocked grade
|Payment term: |
T/T or L/C
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||The packing of 304 steel sheet is wooden packaging;kraft;standard export packaging.|
|Delivery Detail:||The delivery time of 304 steel sheet is within 5 working days|
Stainless steel sheet
4.large stock,short delivery time
cold rolled 304 stainless steel sheet
We are suppliers of 304 and 304L Stainless Steel in a wide range of bar, flat, sheet, plate, angle and seamless tubing and pipes.
Stainless steel types 304 and 304L.Type 304 stainless steel material is a kind of common stainless steel materials, corrosion prevention is better than 200 series stainless steel materials. High resistance to high temperature also is better, can to 1000-1
200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has good corrosion and corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion. For oxidizing acid, obtained in the experiment, the concentration of 65% or less under the boiling temperature of nitric acid, 304
stainless steel has a strong corrosion resistance. To most organic and inorganic acid and alkali solution with good corrosion resistance ability.
All stainless stock can be delivered mirror polished if required, Call for details.
Chemistry Data For 304/304L Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel
304L Stainless Steel
(a) Iron constitutes the remainder. Amounts indicated are maximums or ranges, unless indicated.
Mechanical Data for 304/304L Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Type
Minimum Tensile Strength (ksi)
Minimum Yield Strength (0.2%, ksi)
304 Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
304L Stainless Steel - Typical Valuesc
- Q:What's the best way to open a 10mm thick steel sheet?
- Steel plate is a kind of flat steel with big width ratio and large surface area. According to the thickness of plate Ya divided into thick and thin plates two specifications.
- Q:What is the difference between color steel plate and hot galvanized sheet?
- Color coated panels, general steel and color plate enterprises demand larger, of course, automobiles and household appliances also need, but the quality requirements are higher, generally are direct orders of steel mills. Domestic color coated boards are lower, exports are full scale.
- Q:What material can be replaced by 345D steel plate?
- Higher than its level of material of steel plate can replace.Q345D. yield in more than 345 of the steel.D class -20 degree of shock. Can replace the Q370D.Q390D.Q420D.Q460D.Q550D.Q690D., generally in engineering machinery can be higher generation low.Steel plate is made of molten steel, cooled and compressed into flat steel. The steel plate is flat, rectangular, and can be rolled directly or cut from a wide strip of steel. Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm.
- Q:Is PCM steel better than galvanized steel?
- The decoration of household appliances barrel and microwave oven shell. In addition to ordinary color products, pearl color, metal color products have become popular trend of home appliance shell decoration, such as silver frequency conversion refrigerator, full frequency space King refrigerators and network appliances shell adopts Haier special steel company research and development of home appliances.
- Q:How to introduce carbon steel plate?
- Grade: the cases of Q235-A F, said the sigma s Note: Q is more than 235MPa grade yield strength of A grade (ABCD four), F boiling steel characteristics: low price, process performance (such as welding and excellent cold formability). Applications: general engineering structures and general mechanical parts. Such as Q235 can make bolts, nuts, pins, hooks and less important mechanical parts, as well as the construction of the thread steel, steel, steel and so on
- Q:Excuse me, what's the difference between cold rolled steel plate and hot plate in steel plate?
- In general, cold rolled steel has better strength, hot rolled steel plate has better ductility. The general thickness of cold rolled is relatively small, can have a larger thickness. Cold rolled steel plate surface quality, appearance and dimensional accuracy than the hot plate, and the thickness of the product right rolling thin to about 0.18mm, so it is popular for. The acceptance of the products, can ask professional personage.
- Q:Why is the water stop steel plate placed in the middle of the wall?
- A water stop steel plate is an ordinary thin steel plate, not a waterproof coiled material, not a rubberized fabric, but imagine if a steel plate is placed on the outside of the concrete wall
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling?
- Hot rolled steel coil as raw material by pickling descaling after cold rolling, the finished rolling hard volumes, due to continuous deformation caused by cold hardening the hard roll strength and hardness of the rise and decline of toughness index, stamping performance deterioration, only for a simple deformation of parts. Rolled hard rolls can be used as raw material for hot galvanizing plants, because the hot galvanizing units are equipped with annealing lines. The roll weight is usually 6~13.5 tons, and the inside diameter of the steel coil is 610mm. Generally, cold continuous rolling plate and roll should be annealed by continuous annealing (CAPL unit) or bell type furnace to eliminate cold work hardening and rolling stress, and meet the standard mechanical performance indexes. The surface quality, appearance and size accuracy of cold rolled steel plate are superior to those of hot rolled plate.
- Q:What material can be used for A36 steel plate?
- The A36 plate is used instead of the standard Q345 American Standard.
- Q:What does "Z" mean to the performance of steel?
- Hello, I do steel plate, Z to the performance, that is, the thickness of the direction of tension, if the steel plate is greater than 40Mm, the stress position of the steel plate thickness direction, then you have to Z performance! Don't forget the purchase list, brother. Contact information!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range