1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
Steel Hollow Section Image
FAQ of Steel Hollow Section
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffolding steel pipe standard length is 6 meters, for easy use, respectively, 6 meters, 3 meters, 2 meters, 1.5 meters, 1 meters, etc., if there is a special length, you need to intercept.
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The wire pipe thread (box, cup lock fastening points) (JDG) and buckling type (KBG) two. Products are made of high-quality steel pipe, through precise stamping molding, supply pipe and terminal box connection. The nut is hexagonal, and the convex point is punched at the six corner so as to form a good multi-point contact after being connected with the junction box.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- PN said the pressure is, PN16 is the pipe can withstand 16MPa general meaning, namely, an 16 kg.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Sort by connectionThe connection way of steel pipe can be divided into: light pipe (pipe end without thread) and wire tube (Guan Duan with thread).The tube can be divided into ordinary tube and end tube.Thickening of the tube can also be divided into: extra thick (with external thread), internal thickening (with internal thread) and inside and outside thickening (with internal and external thread) and other vehicle wire tube.The wire tube can also be divided into ordinary cylinder or taper thread and special thread.In addition, according to user needs, wire tubes are generally equipped with pipe delivery.Plating characteristicsAccording to the characteristics of surface coated steel pipe can be divided into: Clarinet (not coated) and coating tube.The coating tubes include galvanized pipes, aluminium plated tubes, chrome plated pipes, aluminized tubes and other alloy layers.The coating tube has an outer coating tube, an inner coating tube and an inner and outer coating pipe. The commonly used coatings are plastics, epoxy resins, coal tar, epoxy resins, and various glass based anticorrosive coatings. Galvanized pipe is divided into KBG pipe, JDG pipe, threaded pipe, etc.
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- PVC pipeline use temperature is -5 to 90 degrees or so, according to the current market price of around 6000 yuan per ton, the price is cheap. Its corrosion resistance is good, can resist most of the acid and alkali, and unlike the steel pipe that is easy to rust, so in the construction of the upper and lower water pipes and other fields have gradually replaced the trend of steel pipe.
- Q:How to descaling galvanized steel pipe?
- If the substrate is rusty, rust removal can be removed by acid leaching. If the coating is rusted, it can also be dipped in acid, but this will also remove the coating and make the base material more susceptible to rust, preferably by re plating and passivation
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Major use differentiation:1, seamed tube can withstand the maximum operating pressure is generally less than 20 kg, which is the most secure use. It is generally used in water, gas, compressed air and other low-pressure fluid;2 seamless tube can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will also increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.3, there are some seamed steel pipe seamless treatment tube, it is the weld annealing treatment, eliminate the residual stress of the weld, the weld and base material, the pressure range of basic and seamless pipe is. May also consider the use of.4, of course, the market also has some use overall heating after drawing steel pipe joints or mandrel rolling seamless steel pipe, mainly in small size, only in the shape of this kind of pipe belongs to the seamless tube, it is not very good
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- Applied current: a macro cell consisting of a protected metal piece and an insoluble auxiliary component. The negative electrode of the battery is connected to the metal to be protected. The power supplies the electrons so that the metal is not corroded by missing points.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Products according to their application areas are divided into: automotive, precision machinery tubes; power plants, nuclear power tubes; titanium and titanium alloy tubes; chemical tubes; varieties include colored, black; seamless; welding; general and special-shaped
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Degaussing steel tubeThe degaussing method specifies the following demagnetization in the established process document
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range