1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
Steel Hollow Section Image
FAQ of Steel Hollow Section
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- The steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. According to the section shape and can be divided into round tube shaped tube, round steel pipe is widely used, but there are also some square, rectangular, semicircular, hexagonal, triangular, octagonal shaped steel tube.Seamless steel pipe: seamless steel pipe is ingot or solid billet made by capillary hole, then hot, cold or cold drawing. Made of seamless steel pipe specifications with outer diameter * wall thickness mm. Number of seamless steel pipe cold and hot points of seamless steel pipe (DIAL) two categories.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Products according to their application areas are divided into: automotive, precision machinery tubes; power plants, nuclear power tubes; titanium and titanium alloy tubes; chemical tubes; varieties include colored, black; seamless; welding; general and special-shaped
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The length of the seamless tube is 3000~12000mm, including 6 meters.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamless pipe can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe material is steel, but also seamless, high strength, used in high pressure, harsh environment occasions. The galvanized pipe is only made on the steel tube, which is similar to the so-called antirust paint
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- The corrosion of metals causes great economic losses directly or indirectly. Foreign statistics show that every year due to corrosion and scrap metal materials, equivalent to 20~40% of metal production, the world every year due to corrosion and loss of metal reached more than 1 tons.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- The scaffold is also called full house scaffolding is a construction process for building a scaffold. Hall scaffolding relative to other scaffolding system density, that is, the house full of shelves. The full scaffolding is more secure than the rest of the scaffolding.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless is relative to welded steel pipe, because welded steel pipe is welded with steel strip, seamless steel pipe is made of whole round steel empty, no welding seam.
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel is widely used in construction, machinery, coal, chemical industry, railway vehicles, automobile industry, highway, bridge, container, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, prospecting machinery and other manufacturing industries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range