Order On-line Tracking
|Grade:||3000 Series||Surface Treatment:||Coated||Shape:||Square|
1. Structure of Coil Coating Aluminium Coils for ACP Panel Description
• Product: Aluminim coils
corrugated roofs, outer walls, ovens, electrically controlled cabinets.
household appliances, transportation, base plate, color coating.
industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings.
refrigerator backplane, gas stove, air conditioner, microwave, LCD border.
• Advantage: Full production line with all kinds of coils supply
2. Main Features of the Coil Coating Aluminium Coils for ACP Panel
• Our goods quality is top, the surface is smooth, and every steel coil
• No Joint, No Bends, no spots, no roller marks.
• MTC will be provided with goods, third part inspection is acceptable, for example, SGS, BV. Etc
3. Coil Coating Aluminium Coils for ACP Panel Images
4. Coil Coating Aluminium Coils for ACP Panel Specification
Usually16-25 micron, could be 33-40 micron
According to Ral
ASTM-B 209 GB/3008-2006
Usage/ApplicationsCoated Aluminum Coil/Sheet
Constructionand decoration, electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition airpipe, sandwich panels and drainage, etc
5.FAQ of Coil Coating Aluminium Coils for ACP Panel
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of aluminum coil and alloy blanks. Aluminum production base is comprised of 18 aluminum annealers, 10 coil and foil mills, 4 continuous production lines, 2 hot rolling production line and 3 prepainted lines.
Export 5000 tons per month to Asia, America and Middle East. Always do the best for our clients.
②Can you guarantee the quality of the products？
We are responsible for the quality of materials to get a long-term cooperation with clients in a reasonable period of time and we are glad to arrange and coordinate any third party inspection for you.
③What is the delivery time after purchase?
35 day after receiving client’s deposit or correct LC
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|