Coated Aluminum Coil /Prepainted Aluminum Coil
l Product Information
A1100, A1050, A1060,A3003, A3004, A3005, A3105 , A5052, , A5754, A8011 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H24 etc.
0.2mm - 2.0mm
15mm - 1600mm
chromic,white,metallic and so on(Customized, choose from RAL color chart or refer to customers' counter sample.)
Polyester(mainly),Fluorocarbon(mainly),polyurethane and epoxy coating ect.
PVDF≥25 micron; PE≥18 micron.
be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property are meted with GB/T, ASTM, ENAW Standard.
105mm or 405mm or 505mm
(pencil hardness) more than 2H
no cracking and peeling(≥50kg/cm)
more than 100
roofs, facade cladding, ceilings, aluminum curtains, composite panels, pipe wrap, advertisement plates, instrument panels, and other uses.
l Product Information
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advance payment.
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium coil is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality aluminium coil to the world.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:Aluminum Oars Any Good?
- well on a grade 8 camp we went canoeing and had to use aluminium oars and got absolutely cover in grey stuff, like my hands, arms, legs, face. and it made me itchy. it could probably be even cheaper if you made your own wooden ones, like following instructions and everything. but for cheap oars check OKorder
- Q:where to buy aluminium birdcage?
- There okorder.com I see nothing wrong with aluminum cages appropriately made.
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- If it is 1.0mm thick, the coil can be sliced into 124 pieces. For other thickness, please use 124 divide the thickness.
- Q:How many companies have used aluminum coil?
- Too many. All the companies who make the aluminum products you have seen in daily life have used it. So it is hard to explain.
- Q:is aluminium foil good for food packing ?
- Aluminium (Al) foil is bad for packaging because some of the Al will be absorbed by the food and too much Al is toxic. Instead of Al cooking vessels you should use stainless steel vessels because some Al will end up in your food from the Al containers or vessels. If you conduct a search for Aluminium (OR Al) poisoning you should learn more. A search for aluminium (OR Al) + toxic dose (OR amount) may also be useful.
- Q:What are the compositions of aluminum coil coating?
- Resin, pigment, auxiliary and solvent.
- Q:How to measure the thickness of aluminum coil at real time? In what areas can the sensor be used?
- It can be used in non-contact measurement of displacement, three-dimensional size, thickness, object deformation and vibration.
- Q:Why is aluminium used in buildings amd cooking?
- There are some doctors who say not to cook with aluminum as over time the metal can enter your system and harm you. I do not know what they say about non-stick whether there are dangers or not but i don't like them anyway. I prefer iron skillets and stainless steel for pots. And the iron does get into your system but you need a certain amount of iron. I guess in buildings it is used because it is light.
- Q:Is It Safe To use Aluminum Wire?
- Aluminum wire is relatively safe on it's own. But care must be taken not to join aluminum wire to copper, or to any appliance, or device that is designed only to be connected with copper wire. When you combine aluminum and copper extra heat is produced at the point of connection, and a fire can result. In the 1970's aluminum was being used a lot, but the technology was new, and a lot of stupid mistakes were made. I had a friend who had a fire start in his home because the house was wired with aluminum wire, and an electric baseboard heater that was only designed for copper was installed. You might save a few bucks in wire, but you should know that aluminum wire is less conductive, and it can have a negative effect on your electricity bill in the long run. But you asked if it is safe, and my answer is, for the unskilled on this subject, aluminum wire is absolutely NOT SAFE!
- Q:What is the best electrode to stick weld aluminum?
- you okorder.com/... heres some stuff you can buy online
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range