Basic Information of Coat Hanger
|1. Product name|| Wall coat hanger|
|2. Size|| 430L*430W*1600H|
|3. Material|| MDF|
| 4. Finish|| White, black etc|
|5. Package|| White box + color label + carton|
|6. Unit/carton|| Four pieces|
|7. Kg/carton|| 19(G.W)|
|8. 20'GP quantity|| 815 pieces|
|9. Sample delivery|| 10 days|
| 10. OEM|| OEM orders are also welcome|
Advantages of Coat Hanger
1. Wall coat hanger are our mature products with high quality and competitive price
2. Supplier of Home Depot in America, Fly,But,Conforama,Dolle in Europe, Sodimac S/A in South America, Topshelf in Australia etc
3. OEM orders are also welcome
Pictures of Coat Hanger
- Q:Would you like to paint the bedstead in another color? With what paint or paint?
- What kind of material is the bedstead before? If you brush, you should use, not recommended, brush, iron generally used mixing paint, such as Xiangjiang paint, but the taste is relatively large. If the wood can brush the environment, some brand paint, usually dry, no smell.
- Q:What kind of bed is good?
- At present, rare wood with red sandalwood, yellow rosewood, Phoebe, the wood is high-grade timber common classical furniture Chinese, now the market has been difficult to find. The more expensive wood, teak, rosewood, rosewood, ebony, chicken wing wood, pineapple grid, beech, maple, red oak, ebony. Other than ordinary wood, rubber wood, ash, Liu An, pine, fir, Paulownia, elm, oak etc.. Next, we must see the processing quality. The quality of solid wood furniture can be seen from two aspects, the quality of surface processing and structural quality. Look at the surface of wood stitching, painting process, structure, combination and firmness, can not be loose phenomenon.
- Q:I found a single bed bug in my bed? PLEASE HELP!?
- Don't sleep in there tonight, and if you've already taken a shower, take another one. Sleep in another room, tell your parents, get your bed cleaned, and keep you clothes away from your bed. They sleep when it's light and come alive at night. Don't waste a lot of money on something you can prevent.
- Q:Is aspen bedding okay for rats?
- Aspen is okay to use. It's ceder and pine that causes problems.
- Q:Stand up tanning beds?
- No, it depends on how high you set a tanning bed. They tan you much more evenly. With me I find that when I lay in a tanning bed my back side is tanned way more because it is directly on the bed whereas standing up that isn't the case.
- Q:WHAT ARE BED BUGS AND HOW BAD ARE THEY.DO THEY GIVE YOU AN AFFECTION?
- Bed bugs are insects that feed on blood from warm-blooded animals. They are not known to transmit infectious disease. The worst that may happen is you'll become sensitized to the saliva which may later cause mild allergic reactions.
- Q:what bed set would go good with this bed?
- It's a contemporary style bed so any bedding in contemporary colors would be great with it. You just have to determine which one you like. Most stores have a variety of colors and patterns to choose from. Since the wood is in blocks, fabrics with circles or fun patterns will work. Don't choose bedding with blocks of color. It will be too busy. Or just choose simple solid colors that you can mix and match.
- Q:Anyone with a full size bed...?
- it is the length of a twin and about 2 feet wider.
- Q:What is the best? Air bed or Water bed?
- I had a waveless waterbed for many years and it was the best bed we had. We tried an air bed, but I didn't like the noise the pump made, keeping the mattress inflated. I have slept on (but not owned) a tempur pedic mattress, and it was ok, although I also found it was a bit warm. It was a bit odd, because it is firm, but I personally didn't like the way I sunk in it. My vote would be to try a true waveless mattress. Ours was a single bladder with full baffling. We abandoned it because my wife wanted to have a bed that was a little easier to make up, so we got a tube style waterbed mattress (supposedly waveless) but we found this inferior, especially toward the edge where it went from the tubes to the conventional mattress siding. We would get one again today, but we don't seem to have any dealers in our area. The other drawback to any waterbed is that it will weigh a lot when filled with water. If you are renting, you should check to be sure you can have a waterbed.
- Q:how to get rid of bed bugs?
- you have to get an exterminator to use a special powder to treat them, it may take several treatments, you can try wrapping your mattress in an air tight plastic cover that zips the entire thing closed if you can't buy a new one. The bugs hide in very small crevices in your bed frames and in the seams of the mattresses, they do not die from just regular bug spray, they can also be very very small, you may have them for years and not see them
We are the manufacturers of wooden products, especially on home using furniture.Due to the simplicity of DIY designs and easy installation, we can offer a superb selection of products that are at once affordable and stylish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range