1. Product Description:
A. Stable arc, low splashing, high deposited effeciency, beautiful seam, suitable for all position;
B. Raw Material: QingDao Steel Mill;
C. The nearest port: QingDao Port;
D. Delivery Time: 7-15 days after your confirmed order;
E.OEM strictly according to customer's package design requirement;
F. MOQ: 5 Metric Ton.
2. Product Characteristic:
1 Flux cored wire for gas shielded arc hardfacing wire.
2 Deposit metal is martensite alloy carbid which results in high hardness, excellent wear resistance.
3. Excellent welding process properties, less spatters
4. Suitable for all position welding work
5. Smooth steady feeding, fast melting rate
3. Product Specification
Standard and steel grade
Welding wire chemical composition(%)
CO2 Flow Rate(L/min)
Applicable for weld ship building steel and equivalent mild steel or 550Mpa grade mild alloy steel, such as vehicles, bridge-engineering, machine-engineering, steel structures, ship manufacture and trade container making for semi-auto or automatic gas shielded welding
- Q:What are examples of wire loop toys?
- Wire loop toys mean wire connected to your toy and a handle along with battery.
- Q:How to wire a five-wire AC motor?
- i think of you have enormously plenty responded your individual questions. The drain is clogged as they generally get with out each year maintenance or a minimum of two times a summer season pouring bleach in the path of the line. And besides, it has probable broken the blower motor. One issues for specific although, by no ability attempt and repair the unit or look at it with out first turning the capacity off to the kit which it variety of feels which you ignored to do. I additionally undertaking to assert that somebody has at one time replaced that blower motor because of the fact your description of the wires might point out that it wasnt production facility set up anymore.however the provider tech which you will might desire to call and time table an appointment with would be waiting to repair and replace mandatory aspects. go away something as much as the pros
- Q:how do you make a simple wire person?
- take the wire and make the circle head first. then get the body wire and wrap the end of the to the head. get the right amount of wire for the arms and lay it across the body wire then twist it around the body in the middle a few times. for the legs bend them in the middle and wrap the bottom of the body around the bend.
- Q:1988 ford econoline radio wire codes?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:what color wire is accessory power in 1979 camaro?
- 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Car Radio Wire Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Light Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Pink Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 3 1/2″ Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Dash Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 6″ x 9″ Speakers Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue
- Q:Is French Wire Earrings 14kt Gold?
- French wire earrings are a style of earrings for pierced ears. They have a long hook shape. They can come in gold or silver or any metal. The style isn't an indication of its metal content. If they are 14k gold, they will need to be stamped as such and you should buy them from a reputable jeweller. Online buying can be a problem, they are people who fake the gold markings (especially goods from Asian countries) and you might think you are getting real gold, but you aren't. Also, sometimes only the wire hook part is gold, the attachment or dangle might be an alloy metal and not gold at all.
- Q:Electric wiring messssssssssssssss?
- It will conduct, it may also overload and melt the insulation on the wire without tripping a breaker. The purpose of a breaker is safety, one aspect is if a wire isn't large enough to carry the current applied it gets hot. If you have 15 amps from two breakers (on the same leg) the current on the neutral could be double the amount the wire is safe to carry, but the breakers won't sense a problem and may melt the insulation on the wire carrying 30 amps. There are a few instance that a neutral can legally be shared by multiple circuits, many restrictions apply, and conductors from separate romex cables do not satisfy any legal circumstance I can think of.
- Q:what is the wire for 100A and 200A?
- For THHN wire (90*c/194*F), you would need: #3 Copper Wire Gauge Size 110 amp rating (doesn't account for voltage drop for distance) #2 for aluminum wire. #3/0 Copper Wire Gauge Size 225 amp rating (doesn't account for voltage drop for distance) #4/0 for aluminum wire. Note: A licensed electrician should be consulted in you area as local codes may differ.
- Q:How to wire sprinkler valves?
- As general practice (GP), phone company technicians wrap the extra wires around the end of the cable (both ends). This keeps them out of the way, yet they are there for later use, if necessary.
- Q:wiring strobes?
- I wouldn't try it. The gray, white, and black wires are the high voltage strobe wires. The control module changes the patterns before the voltage is increased. There is nothing you can do here.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range