1. Product Description:
A. Stable arc, low splashing, high deposited effeciency, beautiful seam, suitable for all position;
B. Raw Material: QingDao Steel Mill;
C. The nearest port: QingDao Port;
D. Delivery Time: 7-15 days after your confirmed order;
E.OEM strictly according to customer's package design requirement;
F. MOQ: 5 Metric Ton.
2. Product Characteristic:
1 Flux cored wire for gas shielded arc hardfacing wire.
2 Deposit metal is martensite alloy carbid which results in high hardness, excellent wear resistance.
3. Excellent welding process properties, less spatters
4. Suitable for all position welding work
5. Smooth steady feeding, fast melting rate
3. Product Specification
Standard and steel grade
Welding wire chemical composition(%)
CO2 Flow Rate(L/min)
Applicable for weld ship building steel and equivalent mild steel or 550Mpa grade mild alloy steel, such as vehicles, bridge-engineering, machine-engineering, steel structures, ship manufacture and trade container making for semi-auto or automatic gas shielded welding
- Q:Voltage across a wire..!?
- If the wire had some reasonable resistance which prevented melting of the wire and explosion of the battery; the middle of the wire would show half the potential difference between the terminals. The wire connecting the terminals becomes a potentiometer with Voltage falling linearly between the terminals (assuming uniform resistance along the length of the wire). In practice, Voltage drop on a wire supplying power to a load is proportional to the resistance of the wire divided by the resistance of the load. When the wire is the load, all Voltage drop occurs along the wire.
- Q:Question about wiring when removing a range hood...what is the purpose of a non-insulated wire?
- The copper wire is for ground. If there's a short, it is supposed to send the electricity into metal that leads into the soil. When you flip the switch, no charge should be in the copper wire... unless there is a short. Screw the weirdly-wrapped screw into something metal. If you have a metal utility box, screw it onto that, and you're range will be safe if there is a short.
- Q:Wiring 3 prong dryer outlet and have 4 wires in box?
- The bare is the ground wire and it should go to the ground connection in the J box. If this is a new dryer, you need a 4 pin outlet and cord so the ground is brought to the dryer. Older units ground the neutral in the dryer with a jumper that must be removed when changing to the 4 pin configuration.
- Q:What metals are used in electrical wire?
- It was made of tin and copper alloy. Outside coated with silver color tin to prevent rusty. This alloy is non magnetic. Other type wire or special cable were made with strand steel + copper like high voltage power line. Or like TV cable uses aluminum jacket shield copper coaxial cable.
- Q:1996 eagle talon/or eclipse wiring.?
- What are you wiring??
- Q:accessory wire joined to illumination....?
- You need to first disconnect the accesory wire on the aftermarket radio from the illumination wire from the car harness if you are using hose connection to turn on the radio. You need to connect the accesory wire from the aftermarket radio to the accesory wire from the car radio harness, if you are using a wire harness then it would be the red wire and if the factory radio harness is cut then u'll need a test light to locate the accesory wire. On the aftermarket radio harness/plug locate the blue/white wire that's where u will need to connect the remote wire to, in order to turn your amp on and off. Don't connect the remote wire to the illumination wire from the car, or the radio harness.
- Q:Ball things on wires?
- I believe they are usually on the top most wire and are designed to alert aircraft of danger. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- Q:Sony X Plod Headunit wiring?
- The Grand Prix and the Camaro use an identical production unit radio plug, so which you're sturdy to circulate with none better adapters. If the GTP replace into geared up with a Bose sound gadget, however, the pinnacle unit won't paintings in a motor vehicle without Bose.
- Q:Radio Wires For A Pontiac Grand Prix?
- Speaker wires: left front: (+) tan (-) gray right front: (+) lt. green (-) dk. green left rear: (+) brown (-) yellow right rear: (+) dk. blue (-) lt. blue Accessory power at radio for amp turn-on: yellow (only in 2003 and older; should be located next to orange constant power wire)
- Q:Difference between chassis wiring and power transmission amperage?
- brake hp is the power at the 'crank' (the power the motor produces). rwhp rear wheel horsepower is the amount of power actually achieved at the wheels which is usually much less because the power is transferred from the transmission and drivetrain.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range