Datan Mini CNC Milling Machine-Pioneer of Small Milling Equipment
ME500 is one of the few small machining centers with high rigidity, its diversified configuration can meet customers's demand for high rigidity, high speed and high precision, and its high rigidity structure and the compact, innovative shape design are spoken highly of by 3M Company. ……
|Capacity||X axis travel/mm||500||650||700|
|Y axis travel/mm||300||400||450|
|Z axis travel/mm||450||450||550|
|Spindle nose to table surface/mm||90-540||150-600||150-700|
|Spindle nose to column surface/mm||350||450||520|
|Max load on the table/kg||300||350||400|
|Spindle taper/spindle shank||7/24 Taper BT.40|
|Max spindle inner diameter/mm||Φ60||Φ60||Φ70|
|Spindle motor(30 mins,mitsubishi)/kw||3.7||5.5||5.5|
|Feed rate||X,Y,Z rapid traverse/M/min||24/24/24||24/24/24||24/24/24|
|Max cutting feed rate(M/min)||10||10||10|
|A.T.C||Tool storage capacity/pc|
|Armless type 16||Armless type 24|
|Max tool diameter(adjacent tools)/mm||Φ150(80)||Φ150(80)||Φ150(80)|
|Max tool length/mm||300||300||300|
|Tool change time(T-T)/sec||2.5||2.5||2.5|
|Repeatability positioning accuracy/mm||±0.006||±0.006||±0.006|
|Machine size||Machine height/mm||1800||2260||2330|
|Net machine weight/kg||2000||3000||4500|
|Control system||Siemens 808D||Siemens 808D||Siemens 808D|
|Standard machine configuration||1. cnc milling control system:Syntec 10B controller .|
|2. 7/24 Taper BT.40 spindle ,8000rpm spindle from China Taiwan, HNC Servo motors|
|3. armless type A.T.C system,20 tools;|
|4.fully enclosed splash guard of machine|
|5.steel telescopic covers for 3 axis guide rails|
|6.work lamp and alert lamp|
|7.tool box and maintenance tool|
|9.auto lubrication system|
|10.separate water tank|
|13.free standard accessories|
|Main part supplier||1. cnc milling controller: Siemens 808D controller from German|
|2. x/y/z servo motor: HNC servo motors from China|
|3. x/y/z drive and converter: made in China|
|4. spindle motor: made in China|
|5. ball screw :made in Taiwan(Hiwin Brand)|
|6. ball screw bearing: HRB made in China(Chinese No.1 bearing)|
|7. spindle bearing :HRB from China.|
|8. handwheel: SUMTAK from Japan|
|9. electrical component: made from China Taiwan|
- Q:What time is it acceptable to be using loud machinery in the morning?
- 6 AM , when I get up and start my workday. People have to earn a living. Some places/towns / communities/ etc have noise laws limiting the hours that noisy machinery can be operated, including lawn mowers. .
- Q:How long did Noah take to design and build his 3 phase electronic machinery to build the Ark?
- In no time. Because he did not use electronic machinery. So it took zero seconds
- Q:What machinery would it take to manufacture candle lanterns?
- From my understanding, most of these candle lanterns are hand- made.
- Q:Labor costs, materials costs, machinery costs accounted for the total cost of the project
- General civil construction: labor costs 18-21%, material costs 50-55%, machinery costs 8-11%, the rest is safety, civilization, management fees, profits, fees, taxes
- Q:what machinery would i need for a wheat farm and also an apple orchard? and what fertilizers would i need?
- a $100,000 combine a 25000 dollar tractor, a gang plow or disc a grain drill 13-13-13 fertilizer don't know what chemicals you need for the orchard.
- Q:Of which do you partake most frequently? Killing, destroying, or wrecking machinery?
- I'm a destroyer of all things.. Hubby refuses to buy me anything new as it never stays that way for long..
- Q:Navy rate EN Engineman, MM Machinist's Mate, MR Machinery Repairman?
- in case you have an activity in that section then choose for it. there are a number of distinctive jobs that those 3 scores cover and all of them supply you sturdy guidance. i might choose for EN or MM first. finally GSM would be closed and could merge into MM so which you will cut back to the chase now and pass with one in each and every of the different 2 scores. As an regular (non-nuke) MM you are able to artwork in the cryotech keep the place they make Oxygen and Nitrogene for the deliver, sturdy activity no longer warm or too grimy and loud. you additionally can grow to be an EN and artwork on airplane elevators. the two jobs although have a ton of judgements on the place you will artwork on a deliver. i might artwork quite perplexing at getting an NEC (activity area of expertise) that gets you a job on an airplane provider. existence is often extra effective for engineers on a provider. the two determination is physically powerful and in case you do no longer desire a table form pc activity, do no longer %. it. you are able to be a guy or woman like likes working with your hands extra and don't desire to sit down down around all day. no longer a foul determination. My husband is an MM-nuke and has accomplished alright for himself. sturdy success and pass with what you like, no longer what individuals might choose for for themselves. in case you're no longer pleased with your activity it's going to be an quite long 4 to 6 years.
- Q:How do I make cacao butter using raw beans and no machinery?
- 1.Clean the cocoa beans with fresh, cold water to remove unwanted residue and air dry. 2.Roast the cocoa beans at a temperature between 100 and 135 degrees Fahrenheit for about 90 minutes. Be sure that the heat is applied evenly among all of the cocoa beans. 3.Cool the beans quickly to room temperature with a fan to prevent scorching. 4.Use a hammer to lightly tap the cocoa bean to remove the inner nib--the part of the cocoa bean that is inside the shell--from the outer shell. The outer shells of the beans will already be loosened from roasting. 5.Place the crushed cocoa beans in a sieve with a bowl underneath. Gently press and shake the cocoa beans so that the nibs fall through the sieve into the bowl below. The shell will be too large to pass through and will remain on top. 6.Grind the cocoa nib into cocoa liquor with a grinder. The heat from the grinder will melt the fat in the nibs, turning the powdery nibs into a liquid. 7.Extract the cocoa butter from the cocoa liquor by passing it through an extrusion, expeller or screw press for a more commercial grade cocoa butter. Alternatively, strain the liquor through a cotton cloth to filter out the cocoa butter.
- Q:Coast Guard Reserves - Machinery Technician?
- the MK does all the engine repairs for the most part, aside from the muliti missions of search and rescue, law enforcement and boarding. the have guaranteed school IF there is availability. when you go to a recruiter as if there is or not for that time. on the job training is called striking. if you score high enough on your ASVAB you can have the option to strike, which means you will follow around a MK to learn everything rather than go to school. it takes a but longer but Worth it for people who really dont do well with classes. striking can occur where ever they send you-doesn't have to be one specific place
- Q:I need help choosing machinery for a coffee shop I will be opening!?
- Seriously? You want to open a coffee shop, and don't know about the different brands?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range