ME850, as the pioneer of 850 vmc in China, has had thousands of customers. It x/y/z axis is 850/500/550mm,with Syntec, Siemens, Fanuc, etc.are available, linear guideway, Armtype 24 tools(opt.), and 6 rams design as well as economical price. In this processing video, it is doing plane and hole milling for a wheel hub(material:cast aluminium). ……
X axis travel/mm
Y axis travel/mm
Z axis travel/mm
Spindle nose to table surface/mm
Spindle nose to column surface/mm
Max Load on the table/kg
Spindle taper/spindle shank
Spindle bearing internal diameter
Rapid traverse of X,Y Axis m/min
Max. cutting feed rate m/min
Tool storage capacity/pcs
Maxi Tool diameter(adjacent tool)/mm
Max tool length/mm
Tool Change Time (T-T/C-C)/sec
X/Y/Z axis servo motor/kw
Repeated Positioning accuracy/ mm
Height of Machine /mm
Floor Area(width x depth)/mm
milling machine controller
- Q:The use of steam-powered machinery meant that workers no longer required?
- C. is the best answer. Prior to steam power, factories needed water power.
- Q:Classification of materials in machinery industry
- Belonging to inorganic materials are refractory, ceramics, abrasives, carbon and graphite materials, asbestos and other organic materials; it is wood, leather, adhesive and synthetic polymer materials, synthetic rubber, synthetic resin, synthetic fiber etc.; the reinforced composite material composed of resin matrix with non metallic fiber.
- Q:manufacturers os pulses machinery?
- Dear Shweta, Please go to Google search, enter pulses grading machine manufacturers in India , click on enter. You will opened with hundreds of manufacturers list, who are manufacturing all machinery's related to pulses, like pulse grading, dehusking, cleaning, packing and even oil extraction plants. Good luck.
- Q:Have you heard? Nano Scientist have discover machinery inside DNA.?
- Thank you. Discoveries new and old are daily proving your point. And so is the laughter of the opposition. When people start sneering and name-calling, they are already announcing they know their argument lacks substance.
- Q:singular and plural of feedback,poultry,advice,equipment,jewelry,machinery,mail,data,information,baggage?
- Machinery Plural
- Q:Navy rate EN Engineman, MM Machinist's Mate, MR Machinery Repairman?
- I have served with each of these. Shore duty tends to be in factories alongside a pier. They are called: Intermediate Maintenance and Repair Facilities. Basically machine shops that rebuild valves. However I know one guy that was on a boat with me who got orders to NAS Fallon Nevada to be in charge of their go-cart course. They needed a EN to keep the go-carts running. The needs of the Navy change every month. To say which rate with advance the fastest is a guess. It changes all the time. If you stay out of trouble, you can serve for 20 years and get a pension. Anyone who guarantees you that by doing 'X' will make you a chief, is lying. They all work hard. And they are each highly valued jobs, with good job prospects when you get out. I would recommend that you consider subs too. The extra pay does not hurt.
- Q:why are safety symbols placed near electrical machinery ?
- Electricity is dangerous. Beware, is what it means. TexMav
- Q:who is the real name of the machinery of death?
- There are lots of things tha fall under that category. The guillotine, the electric chair... Take your pick. Or be more specific.
- Q:Wong Industries is depreciating the value of its machinery over a thirty-year life. Its original value was 1,0?
- Since it originally had a lifespan of 30 years, it will lose $900,000 in 30 years, or $30,000 per year. V(t)=1,000,000 -30000t for the first 20 years. It's lost $600,000 in value and still is worth $400,000, but this will all go away after another 20 years or $20,000 per year... V(t)=400,000-20,000t for t between 20 and 40 years. I'll leave it to you to format this correctly :)
- Q:The development trend of mechanical specialty
- In fact, during the University, mainly to lay the foundation of the process, the usual professional courses learned well, in the future work to benefit from infinity. I am not very familiar with fluid machinery, learning is mechanical design, but I feel mechanical professional is interlinked.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range