1. Hob Arbor (Arbor, Sleeve, Collar, Nut): 2 Set (Ø32, Ø40)
2. Coolant Supply Unit
3. Coolant Uashing Unit
4. Hyd. Tank
5. Automatic Lubricating Pump (Intermittent Lub. Tank)
6. Full Splash Guard
7. X-Axis Retract at Power Failure
8. LED Work Light
10. Leveling Kits
11. Standard Tools & Box
12. Operating Manual
1. Auto-Door (Air)
2. Steady Rest
3. Deburring Attachment
4. Oil mist Collector
5. Tool Presetter
6. Magnetic Chip Conveyor
7. Auto Drawbar Device
8. Opened Center
9. Tangentional Cutting Device
10. Oil Chiller for Coolant Tank
11. Jig & Fixture
12. Auto Loading / Unloading Attachment
13. Transformer (120kva)
Max. workpiece dia
Hob spindle angle (A-axis)
Max. helix rpm(B-axis)
Table max. rpm (C-axis)
Vertical work range(Z-axis)
Center stroke range
Taper of spindle nose
Max. hob size(Dia×L)
Max. hob shift travel(Y-axis)
Rapid / Feed speed
Max. hob shift travel(Y-axis)
Hob head swiveling
Main spindle motor
- Q:How is the lathe and lathe differentiated?
- (A) of the technical and economic indicators of machine tools used to manufacture machine parts known as metal cutting machine tools, referred to as machine tools. The quality of the machine itself, the quality of the machine directly affect the quality. Measuring the quality of a machine is a multifaceted, but mainly requires a good process, serialization, generalization, high degree of standardization, simple structure, light weight, reliable, high productivity. Specific indicators are as follows:
- Q:What is the NC machine?
- Since the world's first machine tool in 1769, more than 230 years, the world machine tool development has gone through three stages: (1) sporadic small industrial production of ordinary machine tools; (2) a large number of large-scale production of automated automated machine tools;
- Q:How about several types of CNC machine tools processing?
- D other types of CNC machine tools such as flame cutting machine, CNC coordinate measuring machine.
- Q:CNC machine tools
- OFFSET (storage tool length, radius compensation value)
- Q:What kind of lathe?
- In the ordinary CNC machine tools to install a knife and tool changer has become a CNC machining center machine. The machining center machine machine further improves the automation degree and the production efficiency of the ordinary CNC machine tool. Such as milling, boring, drilling machining center
- Q:Looking for information on the performance and use of lathes, milling machines, drilling machines, grinders
- Shaped surface (thread, spiral groove) and a variety of curved surface. In addition, can also be used for the surface of the rotor, the hole processing and cutting work, etc. Milling machine at work, the workpiece mounted on the table or dividing head and other accessories,
- Q:What is the lathe of the lathe lathe?
- spiral umbrella tooth helical tooth processing, finishing gear shaving machine. Milling machines,
- Q:Will the master: machine classification, which big brother can tell me what classification of machine tools? Which machine tools?
- It can be divided into lathe, drilling machine, boring machine, grinding machine, gear machining machine, threading machine, spline processing machine, milling machine, planer, cutting bed, broaching machine, special processing machine, sawing machine and engraving machine.
- Q:X6030 Y7132A above the machine model of each symbol on behalf of what mean?
- X represents the category code (milling machine) 6 on behalf of the group code (horizontal lift milling machine) 0 on behalf of the code (horizontal lift milling machine series) 30 that the maximum milling diameter of 300mm Y said gear processing machine,
- Q:What is the accuracy of the machine's work?
- Specific indicators are as follows: 1. Possibility of the process The possibility of the process is to adapt to different production requirements of the machine.
With the professional team,there are very good reputation for our lathes,milling machines,gear machines. We are also developing and providing equipment according to the custom`s specific needs. We provide detailed training to our clients until they are expert in operating and maintaining.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range