Overall size (mm)
8400(L)* 2480(W)*2950 (H)
Wheel base (mm)
Min. ground clearence(mm)
Min. turning diameter(m)
Max. Speed (km/h)
Manual, six speeds
Dual circuit air-pressure braking system
Common tyre, amount:6+1, type: 9.00-20
Max. Power (hp)
L4, four strokes, water-cooled, supercharged inter-cooling, common rail
Tank body parameter
Tank actual volume（m3）
Carbon steel, optional for stainless steel, alloy aluminum
80QZF-60/90, spontaneous imbibitions centrifugal pump
High pressure jet gun
front washer: 2 set, rear sprinkler: 2 set, lateral jet: 2 set
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (20-40 days after receiving deposit)
Easy and smooth operation
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Q1: How do we guarantee the quality?
A1: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q2: How soon can we receive after purchase?
A2: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 10 to 30 workdays.
- Q:How do you charge for a minivan?
- Generally speaking, the toll rate of the highway is divided according to the weight of the vehicle and the seat inside the car. The higher the tonnage and the more seats inside the car, the higher the average fare charged by the bus. The rate is the same for a car with the same tonnage or the same seat per kilometre.
- Q:Can Ford F150 pickup go to town?
- Yes, the Ford Raptor belongs to the minivan. Less than 6 meters, on the blue card, the C can travel. The road limit for lorries is strictly prohibited
- Q:What is meant by "truck rotation" on the truck's exercise card?
- Turn non is still operating vehicles according to treatment, if opened 6 years later "turn non", then "turn non" after the vehicle can only open two years, you have to scrap.
- Q:What kind of brakes do all big trucks use?
- Large trucks generally use pneumatic brakes.
- Q:Where do I need to hit butter from the truck?
- Butter is used to lubricate the goods. The truck runs for a long time, and the butter inside it is worn off. New equipment needs to be added to maintain the car. The car is grease lubrication, oil hole now cars do not have buttered all bearings are oily, disposable without refueling, do not own the grease in the ball if you remove after filling will cause oil spills and other consequences of life. Above the coach, the SUV is topped with butter, because it has a chassis and a butter mouth.
- Q:What do you mean by the 8X8 (8*8) chassis in the truck? What do you mean by "24" or "26"?
- The 8X8 wheel is the 8 wheel drive. For example, the 4x4 off-road vehicle is the four wheel drive
- Q:What is Shuangqiao truck?
- Shuangqiao: a type of freight car, the latter eight tires, double bridge drive, different from the ordinary truck four wheel single bridge drive, so named Shuangqiao
- Q:What kind of pickup truck is it?
- But pickup trucks are on the crossing. There are still some restrictions in the city.
- Q:How many kilometers is the first maintenance of the new freight car?
- The new train is usually 5000 kilometers for the first time maintenance.Oil 5000 kilometers for a change. For the time for direct filter, gear oil for twenty-one thousand. The four round of maintenance, a half back, if it is a long-distance car or skip a month, a half month maintenance brake. The tyres are big, and the 1200-20 is 14.5, but they must be radial tyres.
- Q:Classification of freight car bridges
- Don't understand, I have been watching the bridge appearance. The size, like Cummings's is the 153 bridge, 608 steel, 153 is a small bridge. Width are different. The Dongfeng car is the 153145 bridge is called so called liberation and Dongfeng 153 bridge. 457 bridge at bridge. You see, the half shaft can be seen,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range