Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of Solar Home System
A home solar power system is a great way to save money by reducing or even eliminating your electricity bill. In recent times the price and cost of installing a home solar power system in Australia has continued to fall, this is mostly due to an increase in demand, more efficient solar panel manufacturing techniques and advances in solar cell technology. As the price of fossil fuel generated electricity continues to rise, many more Australian homes are making the solar switch over and enjoying the true value solar energy can provide.
More and more solar panels are becoming visible on the rooftops both in the suburbs of our capital cities and in the bush. In the outback solar has been around for a bit longer as many remote areas make use of off grid solar power systems and wind turbines.
Even with the obvious benefits to be gained from installing a home solar power system the solar industry in Australia has in recent times faced strong opposition as the big fossil fuel and power companies do what ever they can to slow solar uptake.
Just as the dinosaurs met their end slowly but surely the coal fired power plants in Australia will become extinct. The benefits of having solar installed in your home or business are just too good to be ignored by the public. Freeing yourself from the mercy of the power companies raising power prices whenever they choose, freely generating your own electricity can be very satisfying and rewarding not to mention doing your part to reduce greenhouse gases.
Working Principle of Solar Roof System
The stand alone Solar Home System is an off-grid solar system which uses batteries to store the solar energy. Stand alone solar system solutions design for those who are not able or willing to connect to electricity grid.
Specification of Solar Home System
Product Features of Solar Home System
1. Off grid solar power system is mainly used for application with relatively-small power consumption, and the areas have no grid network coverage, or grid power is unstable or outage condition.
2. It’s composed of solar panels, hybrid solar inverter, battery bank, solar panel mounting racks, and other accessories required fora complete home solar power system.
3. The battery bank gives a stable power output to the solar inverter which converts DC to AC to power loads, and provides power backup in rainy or cloudy days.
4. The solar panels generate electricity at daytime and charge the battery bank.
5. The off grid home solar power system provides grid power bypass in case of battery power shortage when sunshine is not enough.
6. All the off grid home solar power system configurations are worked out by scientific calculation and design.
Advantage of Our Solar Home System
1 Excellent Performance: Our Solar Home System is composed by Brand Standard Kits with high quality. Our solar system has the advantage of high efficiency and stable operation. We can ensure our product with a long life period.
2. Small Orders Accepted: We can accept small orders as our customer’s trial order.
3. Warehouse: We have warehouse overseas which can bring great convenience to our customer to pick up the products.
Terms and Conditions
1. Trade terms: FOB Shanghai
2. Payment terms: 30% T/T, balanced before shipment/ LC at sight before shipment. Actual Terms can be negotiated for big order.
3. Package: Exported standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
4. Delivery: Goods to be ready within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.
5. Warranty: 10 years for solar panel, 2 years for controller/inverter/battery.
Q: Could you introduce the background of your company?
A: We are a Group corp. with 1GW capacity in China, which is Okorder’s registered VIP Supplier, possess Financial Service from Okorder.com.
Q: Required mainly certificates (CE&IEC/TUV/RoHS)?
A: Our products are certificated by CE RoHS, IEC, ISO, TUV, UL etc.
Q: Your main exported market is?
A: Main markets of our products is: South-east Asia, Mid-east, Arica, East Europe and Latin America.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|