Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of Solar Home System
The basic PV or solar cell typically produces only a small amount of power. To produce more power, solar cells (about 40) can be interconnected to form panels or modules. PV modules range in output from 10 to 300 Watts. If more power is needed, several modules can be installed on a building or at ground-level in a rack to form a PV array.
In addition to solar cells, a typical PV module or solar panel consists of these components:
A transparent top surface, usually glass
An encapsulant -- usually thin sheets of ethyl vinyl acetate that hold together the top surface, solar cells, and rear surface
A rear layer -- a thin polymer sheet, typically Tedlar, that prevents the ingress of water and gases
A frame around the outer edge, typically aluminum.
Energy performance ratings for PV modules include the following:
Peak Watt -- Measures the maximum power of a module under laboratory conditions of relatively high light level, favorable air mass, and low cell temperature. These conditions are not typical in the real world.
Normal operating cell temperature -- Measures a module's nominal operating cell temperature after the module first equilibrates with a specified ambient temperature. It results in a lower Watt value than the peak-Watt rating, but it is probably more realistic.
AMPM Standard -- Measures the performance of a solar module under more realistic operating conditions. It considers the whole day rather than "peak" sunshine hours, based on the description of a standard solar global-average day (or a practical global average) in terms of light levels, ambient temperature, and air mass.
Working Principle of Solar Roof System
The stand alone Solar Home System is an off-grid solar system which uses batteries to store the solar energy. Stand alone solar system solutions design for those who are not able or willing to connect to electricity grid.
Specification of Solar Home System
Product Features of Solar Home System
1. Off grid solar power system is mainly used for application with relatively-small power consumption, and the areas have no grid network coverage, or grid power is unstable or outage condition.
2. It’s composed of solar panels, hybrid solar inverter, battery bank, solar panel mounting racks, and other accessories required fora complete home solar power system.
3. The battery bank gives a stable power output to the solar inverter which converts DC to AC to power loads, and provides power backup in rainy or cloudy days.
4. The solar panels generate electricity at daytime and charge the battery bank.
5. The off grid home solar power system provides grid power bypass in case of battery power shortage when sunshine is not enough.
6. All the off grid home solar power system configurations are worked out by scientific calculation and design.
Advantage of Our Solar Home System
1 Excellent Performance: Our Solar Home System is composed by Brand Standard Kits with high quality. Our solar system has the advantage of high efficiency and stable operation. We can ensure our product with a long life period.
2. Small Orders Accepted: We can accept small orders as our customer’s trial order.
3. Warehouse: We have warehouse overseas which can bring great convenience to our customer to pick up the products.
Terms and Conditions
1. Trade terms: FOB Shanghai
2. Payment terms: 30% T/T, balanced before shipment/ LC at sight before shipment. Actual Terms can be negotiated for big order.
3. Package: Exported standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
4. Delivery: Goods to be ready within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.
5. Warranty: 10 years for solar panel, 2 years for controller/inverter/battery.
Q: Could you introduce the background of your company?
A: We are a Group corp. with 1GW capacity in China, which is Okorder’s registered VIP Supplier, possess Financial Service from Okorder.com.
Q: Required mainly certificates (CE&IEC/TUV/RoHS)?
A: Our products are certificated by CE RoHS, IEC, ISO, TUV, UL etc.
Q: Your main exported market is?
A: Main markets of our products is: South-east Asia, Mid-east, Arica, East Europe and Latin America.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|